FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time going to a club

First time going to a club

By *rKC92 OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helens

I originally posted this to swingers advice before realising there's a club related room!

Hey folks, I'm going to my first club event next week and just wanted to as a few questions about the typical etiquette and things.

I've already spoke with a friend of mine who is a club veteran has said that she'll make sure to steer me right but I just wanted to make sure that I don't break any unwritten rules my first time and make a poor impression.

I know the obvious stuff like

1. Don't be a creep,

2.No means no, don't be pushy (enthusiastic consent is a big deal for me anyway)

3. Use protection (this goes without saying right? There can't be anybody who plays bare at a club!),

4.Regularly check in that people are having a good time

5. Be respectful (outside of verbal degradation kinks!) of who you're with and their partner.

6. Just because it's a swingers club doesn't mean it's a guaranteed night of fun

I didn't know if there was something blindingly obvious that I was missing but I'd really appreciate any tips to make sure I have a great time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic