FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia collecting for Ukraine

Xtasia collecting for Ukraine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirt-_tasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

midland

Xtasia is collecting for Ukraine refugees.

If anyone has anything they can donate, Toiletries like soap shampoo conditioner Tampax, towels toothbrushes toothbrush hairbrush tins and dry food things that’s going to last.

Bring them along

Thanks everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Great guy we done some collections locally but they only after certain things and we had bring some clothes and stuff.

Like you mentioned But think

Money import I happy pay extra on the night if that something you can work on. Or a raffle /auction. Thanks for thinking on

This. Xxx Tom Barb

By *ornykatyWoman  over a year ago

London

Just a quick observation and question. Did _tasia do the same good gesture for other wars and invasion that had taken place in the past?

I mean _tasia had been going on during the war in Syria and Iraq and other African countries..was there a good cause like this from them or are the dead in those countries not as important as the ones in Ukraine?

I assume there are different members of _tasia so why choose to do a good cause just for Ukraine and ignore all other wars?

Yes you doing a good cause but why pick the country to help?? I guess the Ukrainians are much better and thus _tasia should advertise it on here.

Even in war,Ukrainians still find the time for racism.. turning blacks and other immigrants away from fleeing... do we talk about that??

In as much as you doing a good deed,I don't do fake or pretence

A good deed should be done for every human and Country at war.

America invaded Iraq under a lie and no good cause came out of it. Now Russia is invading ukrain just as the Americans did in Iraq etc and we act like it's new. Don't get me wrong I am in on helping the Ukrainians but let's not take sides that's all am saying._tasia is a public club and taking sides like this might leave a bad taste on some. I am not Ukrainian or Iraq or black but just being fair.

Unfortunately _tasia is choosing a good deed for just Ukraine.

Point taken.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an absolutely pathetic comment. I’ve never read something so hypocritical. “I am all for helping Ukraine but _tasia are picking sides” - how the hell have you drawn that conclusion? Lol. Embarrassing statement.

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 07/03/22 14:09:42]

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

"What an absolutely pathetic comment. I’ve never read something so hypocritical. “I am all for helping Ukraine but _tasia are picking sides” - how the hell have you drawn that conclusion? Lol. Embarrassing statement. "

Reading with interest...each to their own I guess

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Xtasia is collecting for Ukraine refugees.

If anyone has anything they can donate, Toiletries like soap shampoo conditioner Tampax, towels toothbrushes toothbrush hairbrush tins and dry food things that’s going to last.

Bring them along

Thanks everyone "

Great work and well done

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Just a quick observation and question. Did _tasia do the same good gesture for other wars and invasion that had taken place in the past?

I mean _tasia had been going on during the war in Syria and Iraq and other African countries..was there a good cause like this from them or are the dead in those countries not as important as the ones in Ukraine?

I assume there are different members of _tasia so why choose to do a good cause just for Ukraine and ignore all other wars?

Yes you doing a good cause but why pick the country to help?? I guess the Ukrainians are much better and thus _tasia should advertise it on here.

Even in war,Ukrainians still find the time for racism.. turning blacks and other immigrants away from fleeing... do we talk about that??

America invaded Iraq under a lie and no good cause came out of it. Now Russia is invading ukrain just as the Americans did in Iraq etc and we act like it's new. Don't get me wrong I am in on helping the Ukrainians but let's not take sides that's all am saying._tasia is a public club and taking sides like this might leave a bad taste on some. I am not Ukrainian or Iraq or black but just being fair.

Point taken."

Interesting point, but certainly not agreed to in any way.

We've collected over £15,000 for cancer charities since we took over the club. Does that mean we are anti cerebral palsy?

We've collected hundreds of childrens toys, does that mean we are anti pensioners?

Oh boy!

West Bromwich

and PS we're not a public club!

By *acnShellCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

If someone holds a tin infront of me as I walk past the shops, I have a choice, to donate, or not to donate. I would never dream of condoning the person for holding the tin out!

As members of Xtasia, its great to see a club trying to help

Exactly!

By *ecky2000Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh wow! Some people still shock me!

We will be happy to donate .

Happy to support it's a great cause.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Will gladly support I won't be back there until 1st April

Would it still be ok to bring items then ?

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

We’ll happily support and donate x

West Bromwich

"Will gladly support I won't be back there until 1st April

Would it still be ok to bring items then ?

"

Yes of course thank you.

By *lirt-_tasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

midland

Big thank you to everyone who’s has dropped bags off every little helps xx

Thank you xx

"Just a quick observation and question. Did _tasia do the same good gesture for other wars and invasion that had taken place in the past?

Point taken."

Oh give it a break, always sone sanctimonious social warrior having to bring race into everything. People and businesses have a choice to support whichever causes they want! Pathetic post.

» Add a new message to this topic