FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 2 Questions For A Virgin Social & Clubber

2 Questions For A Virgin Social & Clubber

By *lackley78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

So my 1st question is in comments can any experienced member of the community give me any tips or advice for a single male attending the Manchester no play Social event & maybe what to expect.

The 2nd question relates to attending a play event & this time its one being held at Quest in Leeds. This has been recommended as its definitely wheelchair accessible. The other ive seen advertised is The Greedy Girl event held at The Gatehouse on a Monday.

Could any experienced members or people organising events give some advice or tips on the etiquette for a new single male attending his 1st play event. So as not to drop a bollock or at least not in the wrong way as thw last thing i want to do is upset anyone & not knowing what I've done wrong.

Knowledge is power & ignorance is no longer bliss or an excuse as surely its these sort of questions forum & this group is all about. Thanks in advance for anyone who comments & to all the lovely people ive met so far i really appreciate all of you especially my favourite couple you know who you are.

Happy Fabbing B xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic