FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > General Question

General Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirtyAndFun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rushden

Is there ever any trouble at the club's & if so how are they dealt with?

We haven't been to one yet but do wonder about this compared to normal clubs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's quite rare and generally drink or substance related. We certainly feel safe in clubs, they all have good staff.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

So much safer in a swingers club as everyone is so friendly but also have stricken rules regarding dress code and behaviour . Xx

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

"Is there ever any trouble at the club's & if so how are they dealt with?

We haven't been to one yet but do wonder about this compared to normal clubs."

Only trouble I have had is with the odd member of the wanking dead getting a little too close (put his head near our crotches while my partner & I were mid action) without being invited - he was reported by another couple & spoken to.

Its a while since I last went clubbing but I'd say kink clubs are waaay more respectful on the whole & management will step in much faster if you have a concern. Go & enjoy!

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We've seen a few bits and bobs, but absolutely nothing that's put us off. As others have said it's either people off their tits on one thing or another, or overly-thirsty single guys who try it on.

As I say though, we've never seen anything particularly serious, and the staff have removed the offending people immediately.

I'd say swinging is slightly less regimented in the way consent is approached compared with kink / bdsm, but it's still a much more civilised environment than an actual nightclub in our experience.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

The only issues we've seen or had were involving single guys, though the majority are well behaved and respectable, but you are always likely to get one dick head.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We've never seen any single guys cause problems.

Seen a few couples having words but usually tied into too much alcohol and maybe not discussing the dos and donts before attending.

The half wit single guys you see in other types of clubs are probably somewhat intimidated by swingers clubs as they may be asked to show they are gods gift to women and not just talk about it.

By *weetCruellaWoman  over a year ago

somewhere sweet and sour

I havent seen any trouble within a club. Apart from a couple of loud obnoxious guys who were disrepectful when others were playing...guess because they weren't allowed to play boohoo... but nothing physical. I feel safer at a swinging club than I would in a normal nightclub.

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

We've heard about some trouble at places we've attended twice in our 3 year journey and we've been told that we've been unlucky. Both times it happened at the end of the night and we were out of the way of what actually happened.

Both times the club dealt with it discretely and there was minimal disruption.

» Add a new message to this topic