FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Alt/rock clubs

Alt/rock clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lcouplene OP   Couple  over a year ago

morpeth

Are there any clubs/parties that cater towards the rock/alternative scene?

Don’t get me wrong we have enjoyed a good night without this music but isn’t everything just sexier when you’re enjoying the music too?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aderSixtyNineMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I know Townhouse has its Leather and Lace Rock night on the 16th of the month and this Saturday is a live band as well

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Townhouse does leather and lace - website for tickets and club play does rock night - hanky is the host

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I heard my name!!

Friday 1st April is my rock n metal night at Club Play - thread 2 of the guestlist is now in the forums

But make a weekend of it and do the HUGE party the night after too as its looking immense with over 160 on the guestlist already

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Are there any clubs/parties that cater towards the rock/alternative scene?

Don’t get me wrong we have enjoyed a good night without this music but isn’t everything just sexier when you’re enjoying the music too?!"

In the past we have gone to various clubs where they advertise it as a "Rock" night. Invariably we have found that the club just puts a generic rock shuffle on the PA and at a really low volume. Understandably at a low volume as the customers want to talk and play, which is the main reason they go to the club.

So don't go to a club expecting a festival like atmosphere just because they say it's a Rock night !

morpeth

Yes we did spot that but unfortunately already had plans that evening!

X

morpeth

Of course! Just thinking with likeminded music comes likeminded people right?

Lx

Filthy Fuckeryville

Don’t get me wrong we have enjoyed a good night without this music but isn’t everything just sexier when you’re enjoying the music too?!

In the past we have gone to various clubs where they advertise it as a "Rock" night. Invariably we have found that the club just puts a generic rock shuffle on the PA and at a really low volume. Understandably at a low volume as the customers want to talk and play, which is the main reason they go to the club.

So don't go to a club expecting a festival like atmosphere just because they say it's a Rock night !"

Not the nights I host.... I make a point of it being rock n metal so its not all soft stuff and I ask for requests on the guestlist threads as well as having another thread asking for what people would like to hear at rock nights.

Music at mine vary greatly to cover most genres

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

So don't go to a club expecting a festival like atmosphere just because they say it's a Rock night !

Not the nights I host.... I make a point of it being rock n metal so its not all soft stuff and I ask for requests on the guestlist threads as well as having another thread asking for what people would like to hear at rock nights.

Music at mine vary greatly to cover most genres "

I can't wait to try one of your nights as I've heard great things and love ClubPlay. Pity I can't make the 1st though.

Filthy Fuckeryville

Music at mine vary greatly to cover most genres

I can't wait to try one of your nights as I've heard great things and love ClubPlay. Pity I can't make the 1st though. "

It is a shame..... Another time, another place maybe? x

By *randMrsNorthernCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Bookmarked. Preferably on a Saturday and couples only.

» Add a new message to this topic