FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club in london Essex or kent

Best club in london Essex or kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pice up our lives OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beccles

Help looking for new club to goto on may 21st... Normally go to vanilla alternative. Or liberty.. But would like a club with a dungen or or of a bondage fet feel

Open to any ideas.... Help please......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

Theres no clubs in essex I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Help looking for new club to goto on may 21st... Normally go to vanilla alternative. Or liberty.. But would like a club with a dungen or or of a bondage fet feel

Open to any ideas.... Help please...... "

As said there's none in Essex but think Le Boudoir has one. Not been but heard mixed reviews.

By *pice up our lives OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beccles

What about kent just want to go somewhere diffrent

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Help looking for new club to goto on may 21st... Normally go to vanilla alternative. Or liberty.. But would like a club with a dungen or or of a bondage fet feel

. Our Place 4 Fun ( OP4F ) does have a small dungeon area.OP4F & Le Boudoir are both members only club so you will need to apply and be accepted.Both are on Fabs club reviews sections with lots of fabulous reviews.I am not a member of Le Boudoir so can’t give a personal opinion other than to say the reviews are good.I am a member of OP4F and can recommend as a good small clean tidy club with respectful staff.

"What about kent just want to go somewhere diffrent"

DV8?

Quick Google search should give you an idea then you can search the forums for posts about that club.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Went to Pleasures (Kent) last week and was amazing like 150+ people

Back there for the next theme night in May

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

"What about kent just want to go somewhere diffrent

DV8?

Quick Google search should give you an idea then you can search the forums for posts about that club. "

DV8 doesn’t have a dungeon.. and the rooms are certainly not the best..

DV8?

Quick Google search should give you an idea then you can search the forums for posts about that club.

DV8 doesn’t have a dungeon.. and the rooms are certainly not the best.. "

Oh it says it does online.

ashford

DV8?

DV8 doesn’t have a dungeon.. and the rooms are certainly not the best..

Oh it says it does online. "

The owner must of done a revamp during Covid…. Used to go there for cougar and cub nights…. And there certainly wasn’t a dungeon then.

I’m trying to think where it would be… it’s very small inside… and the play rooms (no private ones) pre Covid were mostly blow up beds with throw overs on… so was not very hygienic.

Maybe he has had done a big refurbish and revamp as I felt it resembled a scout hut too much to be anything more.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

We've had a couple of great nights at Pleasures in Kent.

I'm pretty sure I saw a dungeon type area, I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm. X

ashford

"We've had a couple of great nights at Pleasures in Kent.

I'm pretty sure I saw a dungeon type area, I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm. X"

Can you recall roughly where it was?

I’m sitting here struggling … you had the upstairs areas with the voile curtained beds and seating area…. The big play room on the left just past the bar… the room on the right as you went to go to the pool and hot tub or to go outside… and the one opposite…but on C&C nights… none of these were being used as or even resembled a dungeon..

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I'm pretty sure I saw a dungeon type area, I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm. X

Can you recall roughly where it was?

I’m sitting here struggling … you had the upstairs areas with the voile curtained beds and seating area…. The big play room on the left just past the bar… the room on the right as you went to go to the pool and hot tub or to go outside… and the one opposite…but on C&C nights… none of these were being used as or even resembled a dungeon.."

I think they are referring to the dungeon area in Pleasures as they have been there

There is a lot of playrooms at Pleasures that caters for the kink

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

Monkey Business in Wickford has just opened. We’ve not been (yet) but have spoken to a couple who have and reckon it’s pretty good, otherwise there’s not much info about it.

Google monkeybusiness1, otherwise it’ll return results for a local kids soft play centre. That would be awkward

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

I'm pretty sure I saw a dungeon type area, I'm sure somebody else will be able to confirm. X"

Is pleasures dress down or can you go dressed?

colchester

Monkey Business in Wickford has just opened. We’ve not been (yet) but have spoken to a couple who have and reckon it’s pretty good, otherwise there’s not much info about it.

Google monkeybusiness1, otherwise it’ll return results for a local kids soft play centre. That would be awkward "

Just saw this one had a look. Is it in a house?

ashford

Is pleasures dress down or can you go dressed?"

You go dressed… as long as you don’t wear trainers… so many people get turned away because of that.

South Essex

Google monkeybusiness1, otherwise it’ll return results for a local kids soft play centre. That would be awkward

Just saw this one had a look. Is it in a house? "

I *think* it’s in a proper venue, but not entirely sure.

colchester

Just saw this one had a look. Is it in a house?

I *think* it’s in a proper venue, but not entirely sure."

That's actually the closest to us it's like 50 odd miles

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

VA is a great club and Twisted is a great fetish event. House of Poitier runs several fetish parties and boasts two dungeons, one available during most parties and another available for private hire. Chardmore Parties hold lots of events here,some daytime events and they cater to the mildly and very kinky.

Eureka has a dungeon most used during the O&I events held there on Sunday daytimes. Eureka is open daytime every day, unlike a lot of clubs and the outdoor pool will be opening for the Summer in May. Set in beautiful Kent countryside with loads of outside space to sunbathe it is near junction 3 of the M25.

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

DV8?

DV8 doesn’t have a dungeon.. and the rooms are certainly not the best.. "

DV8 used to have a dungeon and they used to hold a weekly fetish party. Has it changed now?

By *ssex_KinkstersMan  over a year ago

Basildon

New club in essex MonkeyBusiness

www.monkeybusiness1.com

I’ve heard good things about pleasures so we are going there on the 14th of may

colchester

"New club in essex MonkeyBusiness

www.monkeybusiness1.com"

Seem very polite to I spoke to them today

By *ssex_KinkstersMan  over a year ago

Basildon

It’s 100% real a house that have been converted with heated pool play rooms and dungeon

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Pleasures is a nice place to go. There's a nice corner that got some dungeon equipment in it. Just take your own "tools" of choice. Ours are floggers and a wonder glove

Mind you if you go to VA a lot, there's always Jaydees not far away - unless you've been there and don't like it.

By *winger74Man  over a year ago

travel all over

Give hellfire a try if you want dungeon

By *lirt and funCouple  over a year ago

ilford

Mention of a new club in Essex, monkey business. We will be paying close attention to comments.

South Essex

"Give hellfire a try if you want dungeon"

Can vouch for this! There’s a great dungeon at Hellfire.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Hellfire is our club of choice.

Not too far to travel. It has a great dungeon..

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

If you're happy to travel, would definitely reccomend Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable has to be one of the best clubs in the southeast!

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Jaydees look in club section on here

» Add a new message to this topic