FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What is the best Club.

What is the best Club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutonic OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

He peeps.. I've been around abit...lol.. I mean I've been to a few clubs from this site.

I was just wondering what is your favourite of all time club.

You know, the one you always want to go back to again and again...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Chameleons in Darlaston every time!!

By *ovehoneyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"He peeps.. I've been around abit...lol.. I mean I've been to a few clubs from this site.

You know, the one you always want to go back to again and again..."

the new Adam and eves club reinvented .. also 6 months free single males membership until Sunday

Leicester

"Chameleons in Darlaston every time!!"

Really.. I heat it hard to get on as a single male?

Leicester

WoW... Thanks for the top info..

By *likat50Woman  over a year ago

london /bracklesham bay

Chilled Sunday go to kestrels

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The VA for me

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play for me

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Chameleons in Darlaston every time!!

Really.. I heat it hard to get on as a single male?"

It’s incredible which is why there is a waiting list

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

Jaydees for us .. such a social friendly atmosphere with everything you could ever wish for , top music, top people and to top it off... a swimming pool sized hot tub !

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Another vote for Chameleons

(And we've tried a fair few clubs in our time)

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 20:25:57]

Where is jaydees??

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Chameleons in Darlaston the best club by a country mile

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 20:39:46]

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

"Where is jaydees??"

It's just outside of St Neots. It's a great place to go.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I've been to Chams Darlaston twice, and really enjoyed the experience both times. I know I went as a couple, and that is wholly different to going as a single guy, but I loved the laid-back atmosphere, and genuinely friendly people. If you have an image in your head of what a swingers' club would be like, Chams basically nails it

Brixworth

"Where is jaydees??"

Near Bedford ,Little Staughton

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

Kestrels, Abfabs and Pleasures for us

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Liberty Elite of course. Clean and classy.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I like Penthouse Playrooms, Jaydees, Amigos and Xtasia (in no particular order).

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It's a shame Chameleons is a wet only club. We've not been ourselves but research into reviews seems to indicate people are pushed to dress down into underwear and towels or leave. If true, thats very off-putting for newcomers.

Staffs

"It's a shame Chameleons is a wet only club. We've not been ourselves but research into reviews seems to indicate people are pushed to dress down into underwear and towels or leave. If true, thats very off-putting for newcomers."

There not pushed into anything before you join the club do your research if your not into a dress down clubs then simply don't join and don't attend there's plenty of other places to go.

But to say there pushed into it sounds ludicrous.

By *ebauchery DivineWoman  over a year ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

"It's a shame Chameleons is a wet only club. We've not been ourselves but research into reviews seems to indicate people are pushed to dress down into underwear and towels or leave. If true, thats very off-putting for newcomers."

It is and it also put me off for a long time, so I went to another local club first. I wish I just went for it now, I've met some amazing people over the years and had some of my best times there.

By *lossyLegsGlassesCouple  over a year ago

stafford

"Liberty Elite of course. Clean and classy."

This

Brixworth

"It's a shame Chameleons is a wet only club. We've not been ourselves but research into reviews seems to indicate people are pushed to dress down into underwear and towels or leave. If true, thats very off-putting for newcomers.

There not pushed into anything before you join the club do your research if your not into a dress down clubs then simply don't join and don't attend there's plenty of other places to go.

But to say there pushed into it sounds ludicrous."

I just wonder why a swinging club would have a rule that could put people off and/ or make them feel uncomfortable... surely a swingers club should be one place you can be totally who you want to be (within ethical and moral boundaries of course) .. I have heard great reviews and my partner has been but I could never go as I need to be able to wear what I feel sexy and relaxed in or I am never going to enjoy myself ..

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"It's a shame Chameleons is a wet only club. We've not been ourselves but research into reviews seems to indicate people are pushed to dress down into underwear and towels or leave. If true, thats very off-putting for newcomers.

I just wonder why a swinging club would have a rule that could put people off and/ or make them feel uncomfortable... surely a swingers club should be one place you can be totally who you want to be (within ethical and moral boundaries of course) .. I have heard great reviews and my partner has been but I could never go as I need to be able to wear what I feel sexy and relaxed in or I am never going to enjoy myself .. "

That could be said about anywhere which requires a dress code. Swimming, spas, nightclubs etc. I prefer dress down to dress up, especially for the men as they're not forced to wear god awful shoes or look like they're going to a business meeting etc.

It may put you off but it doesn't put a lot off as we're all in the same boat. It's the most relaxed, non-judgemental club I've been to. It's a club that caters to those who prefer to dress down and be among everyone else who is.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Xtasia both enjoy the night club vibe

Chams would be our second choice buy like others don't like the dress down rule prefer to feel comfortable and at our age we both have too many wobbly bits

By *eslie19Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Xtasia for us

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

I just wonder why a swinging club would have a rule that could put people off and/ or make them feel uncomfortable... surely a swingers club should be one place you can be totally who you want to be (within ethical and moral boundaries of course) .. I have heard great reviews and my partner has been but I could never go as I need to be able to wear what I feel sexy and relaxed in or I am never going to enjoy myself ..

That could be said about anywhere which requires a dress code. Swimming, spas, nightclubs etc. I prefer dress down to dress up, especially for the men as they're not forced to wear god awful shoes or look like they're going to a business meeting etc.

It may put you off but it doesn't put a lot off as we're all in the same boat. It's the most relaxed, non-judgemental club I've been to. It's a club that caters to those who prefer to dress down and be among everyone else who is. "

I have to say we prefer dress down clubs. At the very least dress down in the play areas there's nothing worse than fully clothed people walking around the play areas imo.

KJ

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Club play for us

By *imple-PleasureCouple  over a year ago

London

Well of course we'd say "Simple Pleasure" in NW London! The newest spot on the scene, in a stunning venue always with a very sexy crowd, a social vibe, and plenty of clean and well equipped play areas

Brixworth

It may put you off but it doesn't put a lot off as we're all in the same boat. It's the most relaxed, non-judgemental club I've been to. It's a club that caters to those who prefer to dress down and be among everyone else who is.

I have to say we prefer dress down clubs. At the very least dress down in the play areas there's nothing worse than fully clothed people walking around the play areas imo.

KJ"

Totally understand preferences .. and each to their own, but i do not go to a swimming pool to feel sexy so not a great comparison lol .. body confidence in all is an ideal and much kudos to those who are .. I choose to restrict who sees too much of me .. and personally I love a man in a tight pair of jeans or trousers .. you feel you're unwrapping a gift rather than already knowing what you're gonna get

Leicester

"Chilled Sunday go to kestrels "

Leicester

"Chameleons in Darlaston the best club by a country mile "

Chameleons is getting a great thumbs up

Leicester

KJ

Totally understand preferences .. and each to their own, but i do not go to a swimming pool to feel sexy so not a great comparison lol .. body confidence in all is an ideal and much kudos to those who are .. I choose to restrict who sees too much of me .. and personally I love a man in a tight pair of jeans or trousers .. you feel you're unwrapping a gift rather than already knowing what you're gonna get

"

Must be other clubs/venues where you don't have to 'dress down'

'The Attic' in Derby doesn't employ that code.

Brixworth

KJ

Must be other clubs/venues where you don't have to 'dress down'

'The Attic' in Derby doesn't employ that code. "

Jaydees, VA , LIBS ,Penthouse, Xtasia.. in fact most DON'T have a dress down policy

By *oe02Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

To me Xstaisa is best club ??

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"I was just wondering what is your favourite of all time club."

They're difficult to find nowadays, but I always liked the "Fruit" (ie raisin) flavour.

Galaxy Far Far Away

This isn’t accurate. A lot of women dress up

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"I was just wondering what is your favourite of all time club.

They're difficult to find nowadays, but I always liked the "Fruit" (ie raisin) flavour."

Oh I don't know, the mint ones are nice lol

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Cupid's before covid now Chameleon

By *londenewcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Chams! Though we do like Xtasia and Atlantis!

By *eekabooCouple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Trying to find the entrance cost for chameleons Darlaston but can't find it anywhere. Thinking of going today

Manchester

try us At Adam and eves in Manchester .. we know how to ease you in .. fab won’t allow us to have a club profile at the min but you can go on our website Adam-and-eves-club.(com)

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Cupids, but we've not been since it changed hands...

Manchester

"Cupids, but we've not been since it changed hands..."
try Adam and eves .. completely reinvented as in the new name .. also passive refurb new owners new staff x

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"Cupids, but we've not been since it changed hands... try Adam and eves .. completely reinvented as in the new name .. also passive refurb new owners new staff x"

We'll have a look at the website

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Townhouse love here - Best club we've ever been to!!

It the only club we've ever been to too

No dress down downstairs, it's a great social venue.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

KJ

"

Have to say I hear you !

I really don’t like dress down clubs either and it would deter me. Part of feeling sexy for me is the dressing up side of going to a club and I’m not confident enough in myself to be dress down

Hold my hats off to who is but would definitely turn me off going unfortunately

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Penthouse Playrooms!!!! All the way! We have travelled the uk (Sammi is a northern lass and Dave is a southern gent) so had a fair pic n mix of clubs. And honestly no where else beats it for us, it has everything we want in a club, it has a party/club atmosphere so a lot of pressure is taken off the night straight away, no awkward staring at people from across a half empty room thinking “oh shall we go say hello?” Everyone is up, dancing, there to enjoy themselves and see where the night may lead. There is no dress down policy which for us was a key factor (if we are being honest nobody looks good in a stupid ass towel) you can rock up in your tiny little dress, your lingerie or your birthday suit and feel 100% comfortable! (Mainly as well Sammi is slightly bratty and doesn’t like being told what to do or when, so a dress down rule angers her lol.) The staff are literally the most amazing people you will ever meet and make you instantly feel like part of the family, sammi even feels comfortable heading down there on her own as she knows the staff have her back should she need them or even just want someone to chat to. Honestly could not rate the place higher in our estimations if we tried!!!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"What is the best Club"

Anywhere that ends in 'S' and quite a few that get one added gratuitously!

Leicester

"Penthouse Playrooms!!!! All the way! We have travelled the uk (Sammi is a northern lass and Dave is a southern gent) so had a fair pic n mix of clubs. And honestly no where else beats it for us, it has everything we want in a club, it has a party/club atmosphere so a lot of pressure is taken off the night straight away, no awkward staring at people from across a half empty room thinking “oh shall we go say hello?” Everyone is up, dancing, there to enjoy themselves and see where the night may lead. There is no dress down policy which for us was a key factor (if we are being honest nobody looks good in a stupid ass towel) you can rock up in your tiny little dress, your lingerie or your birthday suit and feel 100% comfortable! (Mainly as well Sammi is slightly bratty and doesn’t like being told what to do or when, so a dress down rule angers her lol.) The staff are literally the most amazing people you will ever meet and make you instantly feel like part of the family, sammi even feels comfortable heading down there on her own as she knows the staff have her back should she need them or even just want someone to chat to. Honestly could not rate the place higher in our estimations if we tried!!! "

A really good feedback on this topic. Thanks so much This has really narrowed my search. I've been to a few myself.. but really need to eityle down to the top three.

Leicester

"Townhouse love here - Best club we've ever been to!!

It the only club we've ever been to too

No dress down downstairs, it's a great social venue."

Great I dha certainly visit soon

Leicester

"To me Xstaisa is best club ??"

That is possibly because you are from Birmingham.

Leicester

"I've been to Chams Darlaston twice, and really enjoyed the experience both times. I know I went as a couple, and that is wholly different to going as a single guy, but I loved the laid-back atmosphere, and genuinely friendly people. If you have an image in your head of what a swingers' club would be like, Chams basically nails it "

Good feedback my friend, thanks ??

By *heshireladyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We keep going back to Townhouse in Wirral, it's currently by far our favourite

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Another shout out for Chameleons.

Great facilities.

easy to get to with hotel situations.

Friendly staff.

Reasonable entry fee.

Dress down dress code.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

I really don’t like dress down clubs either and it would deter me. Part of feeling sexy for me is the dressing up side of going to a club and I’m not confident enough in myself to be dress down

Hold my hats off to who is but would definitely turn me off going unfortunately "

A lot of ladies still dress up at chams ...wear sexy racy gear etc ...

Just don't wear normal going out skirts tops

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

Just don't wear normal going out skirts tops "

Thing about chams is everyone is seen as equal, being an dressed down style club, it’s about you, the individual. Not what you have or haven’t got, it’s not a materialistic environment. There are other clubs of which so encourage a more clothed option, some not far from Chams.

So It depends on what your looking for, and what your comfortable in wearing.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

Thing about chams is everyone is seen as equal, being an dressed down style club, it’s about you, the individual. Not what you have or haven’t got, it’s not a materialistic environment. There are other clubs of which so encourage a more clothed option, some not far from Chams.

"

That is the thinking. But it’s horrendous because it forces people to expose themselves in a way that is 1. Zero sexy factor and 2. Makes getting ready and dressed up almost a waste of time.

I despise dress down rules. They’re negative in so many ways

By *ebauchery DivineWoman  over a year ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

"

This! I love the fact everyone is equal. I actually find it strange in other clubs where you dress up now.

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

Chams darlo is my favourite so far but I’ve only been to the two Chams!

It’s very tricky to pick one as everyone has things they like about clubs! I love the dress down at Chams no pressure to get suited and booted and I feel so much more confident.

I can’t wait to try other clubs but I think I will always go back to chams.

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Yes, puts us off too as that is the case I like to see men looking sexily dressed not like they've just stepped out the bath!

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

That is the thinking. But it’s horrendous because it forces people to expose themselves in a way that is 1. Zero sexy factor and 2. Makes getting ready and dressed up almost a waste of time.

I despise dress down rules. They’re negative in so many ways "

In your opinion.

You're not forced to do anything as you're not forced to go.

Fortunately, many people enjoy chams and the way it is so it will continue to be a dress down club for those who prefer it.

Staffs

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

I despise dress down rules. They’re negative in so many ways

In your opinion.

You're not forced to do anything as you're not forced to go.

Fortunately, many people enjoy chams and the way it is so it will continue to be a dress down club for those who prefer it. "

It dosnt force you to do anything it's a private member's club if you don't like the rules don't join simple

There are plenty of other places to go that don't have the same rule.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

KJ

Have to say I hear you !

Just don't wear normal going out skirts tops "

That’s standard wearing racy gear, I’m all about that but trudging around in a towel or something - nah what is sexy about that !

Just the same as I like to see a guy dressed sexy too

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We have been members at Chams for over ten years and no other club we have been to comes even close as far as facilities. standards and atmosphere.

Dont listen to tittle tattle you can wear what ever your like/feel comfortable in. The only exception used to be Tuesday Nude Night but lack of demand ended that. There are at least two ladies who attend regularly who still enjoy being fully naked and no-one bothers them.

Saturday Night (couples only) tends to draw out the real posers but its not a beauty pageant so you dont have join in/compete.

Chams does it for us by a country mile.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Townhouse in Wirral gets our vote.

The events the staff put on are amazing. We’d be a lot more regular visitors if it was closer

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"He peeps.. I've been around abit...lol.. I mean I've been to a few clubs from this site.

You know, the one you always want to go back to again and again..."

Vanilla Alternative.

"Cupid's before covid now Chameleon"
I'm gonna try Cupids. First time single guy, would you recommend

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Chameleons in Darlaston every time!!"

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

Another vote for Townhouse wirral, we’ve done a few other clubs over the years, but Townhouse just delivers so much more.

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

It may put you off but it doesn't put a lot off as we're all in the same boat. It's the most relaxed, non-judgemental club I've been to. It's a club that caters to those who prefer to dress down and be among everyone else who is. "

We’re new to the scene and having heard a lot of good things about Chams we’re looking forward to our first visit and don’t have any qualms about having to dress down. It’s each to their own however we are all human.

» Add a new message to this topic