FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silverleigh spa

Silverleigh spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spent last Friday at silverleigh Spa in Kent, just want to say how much we enjoyed it. We had a brilliant time....already planning our next trip. We'd highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there,especially Friday night(couples night), think this suited us perfectly. Hello to any of the other couples that were there last Friday!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

"Spent last Friday at silverleigh Spa in Kent, just want to say how much we enjoyed it. We had a brilliant time....already planning our next trip. We'd highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there,especially Friday night(couples night), think this suited us perfectly. Hello to any of the other couples that were there last Friday! "

Went with a friend a couple of weeks ago for the first time… I also had a lovely chilled time until a couple started arguing and shouting at each other in the pool over CAMRA due to too much red wine they necked.

Going back soon hopefully

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

I also love this place, especially ladies free Monday & Saturday’s…. As a single woman it’s important to me to feel safe, which I do. I’ve had the odd fella follow me & I’ve spoken with staff & it was dealt with straight away. Such a friendly, welcoming and relaxing environment

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

We've been too and we think it's very relaxing. Staff and guests were both great while we were there.

By *uttercup and BeauCouple  over a year ago

kent

We also love going to Silverleigh. Everyone is so friendly staff and customers, it’s very relaxing. Really looking forward to going in the hot weather. We’ve been on several different days of the week. Going again near the end of the month.

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

"I also love this place, especially ladies free Monday & Saturday’s…. As a single woman it’s important to me to feel safe, which I do. I’ve had the odd fella follow me & I’ve spoken with staff & it was dealt with straight away. Such a friendly, welcoming and relaxing environment "

Women aren't free on Saturdays are they?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I also love this place, especially ladies free Monday & Saturday’s…. As a single woman it’s important to me to feel safe, which I do. I’ve had the odd fella follow me & I’ve spoken with staff & it was dealt with straight away. Such a friendly, welcoming and relaxing environment

Women aren't free on Saturdays are they?"

I think you have to be a member, different price for non members, prices on website

By *arleysarCouple  over a year ago

Redhill/Reigate

We were there Friday evening bit quiet but a nice crowd little bit of fun

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"I also love this place, especially ladies free Monday & Saturday’s…. As a single woman it’s important to me to feel safe, which I do. I’ve had the odd fella follow me & I’ve spoken with staff & it was dealt with straight away. Such a friendly, welcoming and relaxing environment

Women aren't free on Saturdays are they?

I think you have to be a member, different price for non members, prices on website "

It's my favourite place wish I could go more,I was there two weeks ago on the Saturday,the sun was out,was such a relaxing day,

Everyone is welcome any day of the week,you don't need a membership to go,you just fill in a form on entry,when you pay entrance

I prefer to have the silver membership it is a good deal as I mostly go on a Saturday,plus I don't have to fill in a form each time as have a membership card,the one off payment saves me alot over the year(if you go more than 13 times lol)

It's only on a Monday ladies have free entrance

I shall be going this Monday so if going say hi

By *rentwood38Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Any females or couples going tomorrow?

» Add a new message to this topic