FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Monkey business essex

Monkey business essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Anyone been? No reviews on here or pics on there website

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where abouts in Essex is this ?

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Where abouts in Essex is this ?"

Wickford according to their website. We were thinking of going but would like to see some pics and/or hear some reviews from others.

Px

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

I did enquire about this club as seemed interesting from their website. Whilst single ladies are free in the day time, membership for their evening parties is quite pricey at £100 a year plus your entry fee

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I attended last night when they did a cheaper introductory price of £30. Not yet that busy, but the place has huge potential, and how we need a new venue in Essex, since Mingles closed. No expense has been spared on the decor. It's beautifully done, and has a classy touch and feel about it. Plenty to improve too of course, but Mrs Monkey was so warm, open and passionate about succeeding and listening to ideas - they even had a suggestion wall in the toilet! And strawberries at the bar! And high quality artwork, great lighting, music, high quality furniture and great ambience. I suspect they may need to adapt the membership and normal pricing to get the numbers and the vibe, but this place should really be given a chance. When the pool is open during daytimes, it feels like it could be a high class cross between Pleasures and the 'old ' Kestrals? x

By *etyakicksMan  over a year ago

dartford

"I did enquire about this club as seemed interesting from their website. Whilst single ladies are free in the day time, membership for their evening parties is quite pricey at £100 a year plus your entry fee "

Steep !

What’s the membership cost for couples and dingle men ?

And notice no under 25 men but readily accept an 18 year old girl lol

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I did enquire about this club as seemed interesting from their website. Whilst single ladies are free in the day time, membership for their evening parties is quite pricey at £100 a year plus your entry fee "

That answers that question then.

By *ssexcouple2000Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Keeping an interested eye on this thread! Would be great to see a quality new club in Essex!

Hi membership is £50 per year per person this is for all events.

We invite any new customers to there first event for ticket price only without a membership to see if we are for you or not. Hope this helps

"I did enquire about this club as seemed interesting from their website. Whilst single ladies are free in the day time, membership for their evening parties is quite pricey at £100 a year plus your entry fee

Steep !

And notice no under 25 men but readily accept an 18 year old girl lol "

Nothing is set in concrete regarding age. We are a new venue so feedback like this is crucial to making this new venture the best we can for our members

"Where abouts in Essex is this ?

Wickford according to their website. We were thinking of going but would like to see some pics and/or hear some reviews from others.

Px"

Hi there

Please see _s monkeybusiness on fab for reviews at this moment. We are in the process of updating the website with pictures and uploading all reviews.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I did enquire about this club as seemed interesting from their website. Whilst single ladies are free in the day time, membership for their evening parties is quite pricey at £100 a year plus your entry fee

We invite any new customers to there first event for ticket price only without a membership to see if we are for you or not. Hope this helps "

That’s a great idea !!

Looking very promising for this new club , not only have you invested to make it decadent inside by the sound of it you are listening to your customers too

If you build it. they will come

We invite any new customers to there first event for ticket price only without a membership to see if we are for you or not. Hope this helps

That’s a great idea !!

Looking very promising for this new club , not only have you invested to make it decadent inside by the sound of it you are listening to your customers too

If you build it. they will come

Thanks so much we are committed to building this for the members.

It's there club and they need to enjoy it

"

Sounds like my sort of club

By *etyakicksMan  over a year ago

dartford

Steep !

Nothing is set in concrete regarding age. We are a new venue so feedback like this is crucial to making this new venture the best we can for our members "

Fair point and understood

Nice to see you are open to change. Think you might pick up the customers from the other club that think they know best and are failing

Steep !

Nothing is set in concrete regarding age. We are a new venue so feedback like this is crucial to making this new venture the best we can for our members

Fair point and understood

Nice to see you are open to change. Think you might pick up the customers from the other club that think they know best and are failing "

Always open to listening to members recommendations and ideas.

It's only a great club if our members are happy

Staines

We invite any new customers to there first event for ticket price only without a membership to see if we are for you or not. Hope this helps "

Hmmm that’s not what I was told via email. Apparently the £50 a year is just a promotion for April?

Hmmm that’s not what I was told via email. Apparently the £50 a year is just a promotion for April? "

Hi there.

Initially this was the case but due to listening to the feed back from our customers we have decided to set this as the fee going forward.

Any questions feel free to message me direct

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

When's the next party night ?

Staines

"

Hi there.

Initially this was the case but due to listening to the feed back from our customers we have decided to set this as the fee going forward.

Any questions feel free to message me direct "

Ah, fab. Thanks!

Essex

Hmmm that’s not what I was told via email. Apparently the £50 a year is just a promotion for April?

Hi there.

"When's the next party night ?"

We have a event this Friday the 6th

If you need more info please message me direct

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

A very warm welcome to well run club in Essex, will have a look and visit, will keep a keen eye on reviews and feedback

"A very warm welcome to well run club in Essex, will have a look and visit, will keep a keen eye on reviews and feedback "

Thank you so much.

If you ever have any questions feel free to message

Essex

"A very warm welcome to well run club in Essex, will have a look and visit, will keep a keen eye on reviews and feedback

Thank you so much.

If you ever have any questions feel free to message"

Have you asked for fab to put you on the reviews section ?

Old Harlow Essex

"A very warm welcome to well run club in Essex, will have a look and visit, will keep a keen eye on reviews and feedback

Thank you so much.

If you ever have any questions feel free to message"

Thank you, i certainly will, you seem to know what your wanting to create, shall look forward yo visiting

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Looks and watching

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

That's a great help. However since you're quite far away we would probably only visit once or twice a year, paying £100 yearly for both of us is steep.

By *s MonkeyBusinessWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Hi

I’ve added some pics to my profile I hope this helps x

Essex

Px"

Thank you for the interest - I’ve added some pics to my profile to give an idea x

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

From our perspective, this club looks fantastic…just a shame it’s so far away!

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Wasnt aware of this place. Will check out the website, pics on Mrs MB acvount look great

By *ssex_KinkstersMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Having been it’s a classy club. Doing daytime meets which start on May9th. No membership need for daytime meets. First visit in evening no membership need they do a try before you buy. Also single ladies free to enter plus they get a free bottle of Prosecco.

11am till 9pm

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

That's a great help. However since you're quite far away we would probably only visit once or twice a year, paying £100 yearly for both of us is steep. "

Try before you buy is the way. We are looking forward to visiting you in the near future.

People will pay for quality but it has to be right. The days of just saying we are open and expecting people to be grateful and turning up are long gone. Good luck and we wish you great success

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

Also enquired about this place interesting as we are in Essex and may be good first club to attend keeping a eye

Old Harlow Essex

Great website and day time party's to, will definately go and have a chilled day off by the pool, this club looks very promising indeed

Basildon

"When's the next party night ?"

The 6th of May they have event

By *MgirlCouple  over a year ago

billericay

We are going on 6th May, our 1st time there but looking forward to it x

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Hi

I’ve added some pics to my profile I hope this helps x "

Looks great. Definitely will be trying out this venue soon.

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Px

Thank you for the interest - I’ve added some pics to my profile to give an idea x "

Hi guys, great to see another club opening and getting some support from the community straight away. Essex definitely needed a party venue and I wish you all the best of luck and every success. I hope to visit very soon.

Essex

Thank you - check out our website for upcoming events.

Essex

Hey

Thanks so much for the lovely message! We look forward to meeting soon x

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

This sounds fun , will check out website

This club looks great, more local to me so will definitely be paying a visit soon!

Essex

We had some comments re our prices were slightly out, we looked into it and decided to listen to our guests recommendations and adjust. We hope this is to your satisfaction! X

Essex

Hey love your profile! Please check us out! We look forward to hosting you soon. Friday events?

By *ssexcouple2000Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Looks like a great club, we’ll be coming along this Friday! Looking forward to it! X

The club looks and sounds great!! Looking forward to coming to visit next week x

Essex

"Looks like a great club, we’ll be coming along this Friday! Looking forward to it! X"

We are looking forward to welcome you both x

Essex

"The club looks and sounds great!! Looking forward to coming to visit next week x"

Looking forward to seeing you x

Essex

We are glad to see more interest from the sexy single ladies looking forward to our freebie glasses of Prosecco x #GirlsRuleBoysDrool

By *ragon and AthenaCouple  over a year ago

London / Colchester

We would like to come but never received a reply from the website thing as no pictures or prices of events information

By *omfun1Couple  over a year ago

billericay

There is lots of pics on there Facebook page x

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

hi guys , looks like this could be a great club to visit , going to the Milf club at VA tomorrow and wondering if you have plans for any daytime events ?

By *ubie2Woman  over a year ago

Marvellous Mids

I'm hoping to visit this club one day soon so will be observing forum threads and club updates.

Essex

"Anyone been? No reviews on here or pics on there website"

Hey, thanks for your interest in Monkey Business! I am just checking but did you see some pics? You can see pics on our Instagram page monkey_bus_ltd These are just pics we’ve taken but we do have a professional photographer due to attend to take some for our website very soon. Or I can give you my number and I can send over some pics. Please don’t hesitate to contact. Friday we have a super night with some great people attending please check us out on our website www.monkeybusiness1.com

Essex

Px"

Hey thanks for the interest and I see my husband has been responding in here. Loving your profile and look forward to having you guys attend in the future

Essex

"I attended last night when they did a cheaper introductory price of £30. Not yet that busy, but the place has huge potential, and how we need a new venue in Essex, since Mingles closed. No expense has been spared on the decor. It's beautifully done, and has a classy touch and feel about it. Plenty to improve too of course, but Mrs Monkey was so warm, open and passionate about succeeding and listening to ideas - they even had a suggestion wall in the toilet! And strawberries at the bar! And high quality artwork, great lighting, music, high quality furniture and great ambience. I suspect they may need to adapt the membership and normal pricing to get the numbers and the vibe, but this place should really be given a chance. When the pool is open during daytimes, it feels like it could be a high class cross between Pleasures and the 'old ' Kestrals? x"
thanks so much for the lovely comment and like you say we believe the venue is going to be great. Like anything we can only provide the venue, listen to people’s comments and if possible implement changes and then it needs bodies in the place for the party to commence lol So let’s be having the best parties ever. As always if something isn’t supported it will not succeed! Here’s to getting to know a lot of cool people and making lots of friends along the way! xxx we hope to see you again soon x

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Hi there.

So glad you are listening.

The pricing was something that had put myself and some others off. Especially for a new club.

Hope it goes well for you.

I'd definitely be interested in attending one Saturday, see what the place is like. I love clubs and have been to many.

What did put me "off" was what I thought, was excessive pricing for a new club, especially for single men. Once established, maybe.

Also, men must be over 25 but 18 year old women are accepted? That to me is unfair and biased. Over 21 all round, personally. I've met some lovely, respectful single males between 21 and 25. From my experience, women tend to drink more than men at swingers clubs so you're more likely to have a d*unk 18 year old than a d*unk 25 year old man.

Just popping my thoughts as a seasoned club goer. I do wish the club all the success though! X

By *damski123Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Sounds and looks great. Anyone planning on a day visit next week let me know. Nice to know someone at a new venue. X

By *aughtyminx321Woman  over a year ago

London

Club looks good and will definitely do a daytime visit when the weather gets better

Old Harlow Essex

Definately going for a daytime visit, great feedback from the owners, listen g to and reacting positively to feedback, how refreshing I think this place will be the go to club, Ofcourse the other members make a place tick and sou da like all hands will be working, tick tock x

By *ed hoppersCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Sounds interesting. We have friends out that way - might have to have a road trip soon.

Essex

"I'd definitely be interested in attending one Saturday, see what the place is like. I love clubs and have been to many.

What did put me "off" was what I thought, was excessive pricing for a new club, especially for single men. Once established, maybe.

Also, men must be over 25 but 18 year old women are accepted? That to me is unfair and biased. Over 21 all round, personally. I've met some lovely, respectful single males between 21 and 25. From my experience, women tend to drink more than men at swingers clubs so you're more likely to have a d*unk 18 year old than a d*unk 25 year old man.

Just popping my thoughts as a seasoned club goer. I do wish the club all the success though! X"

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We did have strictly over 25s for all and then due to some pressure we did change as you see but if you look again we decided that we would stick for now to over 25s. As a new club we are trying to listen and keep people happy but sometimes you have to stand with your gut feeling at least for the time being.

Re the pricing again we are constantly told maybe the prices are too high and how other clubs that couldn’t keep going through covid used to be “cheaper” and that’s the thing isn’t it, we want to create a great club that earns money to weather any storm. However as you will see again we listened to our clients and amended the ticket prices to see how we get on.

I hope this is to your satisfaction.

Kindest regards

By *arLickLowMan  over a year ago

Grays

heartwarming to see feedback is taken onboard so quickly. I've not commented, but others have shared similar thoughts. Essex needs a little entertainment, so I'm hoping to pay a visit in the not so distant future.

"I'd definitely be interested in attending one Saturday, see what the place is like. I love clubs and have been to many.

Just popping my thoughts as a seasoned club goer. I do wish the club all the success though! X

We did have strictly over 25s for all and then due to some pressure we did change as you see but if you look again we decided that we would stick for now to over 25s. As a new club we are trying to listen and keep people happy but sometimes you have to stand with your gut feeling at least for the time being.

Re the pricing again we are constantly told maybe the prices are too high and how other clubs that couldn’t keep going through covid used to be “cheaper” and that’s the thing isn’t it, we want to create a great club that earns money to weather any storm. However as you will see again we listened to our clients and amended the ticket prices to see how we get on.

Kindest regards "

Really like you're listening to the comments and doing your best. That's a great foundation already!

If it's over 25 for all genders then amazing!!

I see the pricing has come down, that's ace. Will encourage more people to visit at a more reasonable price.

Thank you for replying

Will see you soon for sure!

Essex

Kindest regards

Really like you're listening to the comments and doing your best. That's a great foundation already!

If it's over 25 for all genders then amazing!!

I see the pricing has come down, that's ace. Will encourage more people to visit at a more reasonable price.

Thank you for replying

Will see you soon for sure! "

That’s amazing, we will look forward to having you

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great idea and excactly how it should be done! £50 membership is fine once you know you like the place and are going to use it!

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

Think I will have to pay this club a visit, seems like a lot of good feedback

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Hurrah a local club! I will be frantically doing sit ups and star jumps to get back into tip top shape and then as soon as I've topped up my tan I shall be making plans to visit.

Chelmsford

Another great night at monkey business last night. Fabulous fun and sexy crowd. As more people hear about I’m sure this club will become the venue of choice for many! The hosts are amazing and so welcoming too.

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

We're definitely looking forward to trying this club out too and great owners are listening, let's hope that continues, this could be a great new find! Xx

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

"We're definitely looking forward to trying this club out too and great owners are listening, let's hope that continues, this could be a great new find! Xx"

I agree about the owners listening and am looking forward to visiting

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

I feel a road trip coming soon.

Club looks great from the pictures.

Also fantastic to see the owners chatting in the forums.

Top marks.

Winston

I will be there This Thursday daytime to check

this club out and a bit of sunbathing too as weather is looking fab..Look forward to seeing anyone else who is there too please say Hi xx

Basildon

We are going tomorrow can’t wait. Club in Essex such a plus

We are having our next Essex social at this amazing club on 2nd July x anyone interested in an invite just message us on our Essex socials account xx

We’re looking to go this Thursday, anyone else? X

Hi lovely people I went on Friday the 6 of May it was wow Factor in a big way got all you need the host are a amazing couple looked after me going again Thursday day and on Saturday evening I definitely would say go u love it people I chatted with so nice and the bar staff was very we'll coming to beautiful and clean place this is going to get big so go see for yourself fab people x

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

[Removed by poster at 10/05/22 05:31:27]

east coast

Will the day time events run on a Saturday and Sunday?

Essex

"Hi lovely people I went on Friday the 6 of May it was wow Factor in a big way got all you need the host are a amazing couple looked after me going again Thursday day and on Saturday evening I definitely would say go u love it people I chatted with so nice and the bar staff was very we'll coming to beautiful and clean place this is going to get big so go see for yourself fab people x"

Thanks so much for the lovely message Jenny! It was so lovely to meet you!

Unfortunately we are trying to keep up with the sheer number of messages coming through but it’s been a bit of a mission and I’ve missed some (sorry). Please go to our web-site monkeybusiness1.com

We can then try to attack the messages there.

Once again thanks so much to all for the lovely messages.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Will you be listing in the clubs area of the Fab?

It would be great to see some reviews coming through to keep it in the forefront of our mind.

By *iteBossMan  over a year ago

BSE

Hi am booked to go and chill out Thursday afternoon . Anyone else? Do need a postcode though

By *eorgeFab2021Man  over a year ago

Epping

"Hi am booked to go and chill out Thursday afternoon . Anyone else? Do need a postcode though"

I would like to visit on Thursday too, sent an email and a message on Fab but got no reply.

Did you book on their site?

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

We asked for address too but no reply

By *adorebbwsMan  over a year ago

witham

"Hi am booked to go and chill out Thursday afternoon . Anyone else? Do need a postcode though

I would like to visit on Thursday too, sent an email and a message on Fab but got no reply.

Did you book on their site?"

I am booked for tomorrow. Booked it through the website. Have got the ticket, no address on it and can’t find address on the website. Hoping they reply on fab or email by tomorrow otherwise will need a refund.

If anyone knows the address please pm it to me.

Same issue here. We booked a week ago, just checked ticket, no address. Emailed and also left a message on the phone number provided.

Anyone else??

Chelmsford

They tell you the address on the day of the event by email but did let me know when I messaged them on Fab.

By *adorebbwsMan  over a year ago

witham

Yes they let me know when I asked on fab

By *amtarMan  over a year ago

Farnham

I'm heading there on Thursday (and the address was there on the email with the tickets.)

Looking forward to enjoying this new venue

Looking forward to meeting and chatting to people tomorrow daytime

Looks like it be a nice sunny day

Can't wait to relax

By *aptain_commandoMan  over a year ago

south west

Looking forward to tomorrow daytime - can’t wait to get to try this new club out, sounds like it’s a great venue! Make sure you say hi if you are going! I’ll be there from 11

See you all by the pool tomorrow.

Mr and Mrs monkey business

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Definitely keeping an eye on this...

By *damski123Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Can you pay in arrival?.

By *elticfire555Man  over a year ago

Westmeath

Great day hanging out with great people by the pool. I enjoyed the venue and the company. Till next time

Visited yesterday afternoon till the night time and had a fantastic time!, the place is amazing and very classy, pool was lovely and warm and had such a great time with all those that attended time went so quick and the hosta were fantastic that i have already booked for their 'schools out' theme night next saturday 21st and paid my 1 year membership already as this is definitely the place i plan to be most weekends...thank you guys for such a great day and cant wait to come back next weekend.. Those who haven't attended or on fence do go as you wont be disappointed!

Finally a club in Essex and a great one too!!

I visited yesterday for the daytime event and can only reiterate what most people have said. A fantastic venue with amazing and friendly hosts. Nothing is too much trouble, and they go out of their way to make sure you have the best time! Also a bonus that they take the extra time to make sure people get introduced. which I think is great especially when you have newbie nerves, because it means you're not left standing around trying to blend in.

The decor and overall feel is superb,and caters for everyone whether its privacy or something abit more open.The pool is fantastic, and i'm looking forward to spending alot of days lounging around in the sun with some great people. It's definitely a place that I would highly recommend to couples/singles. I loved it that much,I got my membership on the spot and booked in for tomorrow night and next week! Amazing place x

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

"See you all by the pool tomorrow.

Mr and Mrs monkey business "

Wishing you guys all the success on your new adventure

Well yet again beautiful day at monkey Business this time went on rhe day time met some new lovely friends went on my own but not long till I met some lovely people and some fun payed my membership for the year and going back again tomorrow night the hosts are beautiful people can't do Enough for you definitely will be going back lots

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Kindest regards "

Thanks for changing the prices of the membership. £40 annualy for a couple is more reasonable.

Shame we cannot see any photos on your website of your club.

Thanks for changing the prices of the membership. £40 annualy for a couple is more reasonable.

Shame we cannot see any photos on your website of your club.

They have a facebook and instagram page which displays photos of the venue x

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple  over a year ago

London

Very much looking forward to visiting

Is anyone going tomorrow..

"Is anyone going tomorrow.. "

Whoop thought it was Tuesday today .. I mean anyone going Wednesday

A friend of mine going weds but I not going till Thursday again

U like it there beautiful place.

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Heard plenty of good feed back from friends.

It's about time we didn't have to travel so far to a club.

By *allmedaisy69Woman  over a year ago

midlands

[Removed by poster at 17/05/22 14:24:14]

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

I'm thinking about visiting the club Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. I know it's early days, but is there any "trend" which day is the better choice, which can be busier?

I have big hopes for this club, they may bring back the atmosphere of the old Kestrels! I remember that Wednesday and Sunday were amazing there!

By *allmedaisy69Woman  over a year ago

midlands

Is there any scope for this club to open at weekends during the day? Saturday or Sunday? X

Old Harlow Essex

"I'm thinking about visiting the club Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. I know it's early days, but is there any "trend" which day is the better choice, which can be busier?

I have big hopes for this club, they may bring back the atmosphere of the old Kestrels! I remember that Wednesday and Sunday were amazing there!"

Let's hope so, going to make a trip tgere when the suns out

Basildon

Wickford essex

What's the club like on a Friday night?

Anyone know what the outside is like for a sunny day?

I been it's lovely beautiful place and the hosts and staff can't do enough for and and met the administration lady last Saturday evening to she was lovely as well

Day time I went last Thursday met some nice people as u can see in my Verified hope thats helps you x

"I been it's lovely beautiful place and the hosts and staff can't do enough for and and met the administration lady last Saturday evening to she was lovely as well

Day time I went last Thursday met some nice people as u can see in my Verified hope thats helps you x"

Thankyou.

Yes.

That is very helpful.

All the best.

D&D.

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Not been to the club yet but applying to be a member. Spoke to the lady organiser and she has been polite and helpful. I already felt at home and being a single guy,that helps.

It sure looks promising. Looking forward to my first visit

Wow what a lovely place .. great hosts .. outdoor heated pool .. it’s got the right vibe ..

We’re on our way for an afternoon of sun and warmth.

By *ssexGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Stanford-le-Hope

Visited for 5 hours today (Thursday) this is an awesome place and so so glad they have made such a great club in Essex.

This club is going to be massive and hopefully will be around for many years.

The hosts are awesome / place is awesome and will be improved / expanded over the coming months

Nothing to fault, totally blown away with how good it is.

Had a very chilled and relaxing afternoon at this club on Thursday 19th May

Sun was out and it was beautifully warm.

The pool is a very inviting temperature and the company was friendly.

Look forward to trying an evening event soon.

Good luck to this new club. It’s lovely.

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

We are thinking about checking this new one out

Is it open every day of the week?

"We are thinking about checking this new one out

Is it open every day of the week?"

Wednesday/ Thursday daytime

Fri sat evening

By *inkpinkpinkWoman  over a year ago

Subalot Castle

Shall be checking it out soon. Love a club with an outside space

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Shall be checking it out soon. Love a club with an outside space "

Let me know when you are going, I want to give it a try as well x

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Px"

That only 6 miles from me Basildon if it is in Wickford area , I thought it was up by Milton Keynes area

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

We’ll be there tomorrow. Not in school uniform though, this world only needs one Crankies

east coast

Any plans to extend the day times to a Saturday or/and Sunday?

Anyone wanting to visit the club ?? we Essex Socials have organised a social night at the club on 2nd July x view this amazing new club in a relaxed social environment at the same time x you can contact us on our fab account Essex socials

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

Hi very interested in attending this club does anyone know if you can just turn up or do you have to book online would love to attend tonight if I can just turn up and pay at entrance thanks in advance

Chigwell

"Anyone wanting to visit the club ?? we Essex Socials have organised a social night at the club on 2nd July x view this amazing new club in a relaxed social environment at the same time x you can contact us on our fab account Essex socials "

For sure. We met quite a lovely few couples at the last Essex Social and are still making plans with them now.

The people ranged from very experienced to very new and everyone in between. The one thing we all had in common was that no two were the exactly the same and everyone had a great evening. Some made plans for the coming weeks and some made plan to be cuming later that night.

We’re off to MB tonight and looking forward to go again for the social.

Xx

Not even one review to call it Poxy?

"Hi very interested in attending this club does anyone know if you can just turn up or do you have to book online would love to attend tonight if I can just turn up and pay at entrance thanks in advance "
. You pay on line then they send you tickets with address on day

Chigwell

"Not even one review to call it Poxy? "

I’m sure we’ll pop a review up tomorrow- the good and bad points as we see them. The problem with reviews is that they are all subjective.

hiding from cock pics.

It looks like a few of us are getting together and hoping to go during the day on the 9th of June,

By *azzyCouple  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Sounds like a plan

I really hope we work hard enough to ensure nobody would think it's poxy.

You can see all reviews on fab profile _s monkeybusiness

By *ittingGrayCouple  over a year ago

Chiswick

[Removed by poster at 21/05/22 20:12:05]

We will be returning on the 2nd of June .. can’t wait …

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

It's all over the news

Yep, monkey pox here there and everywhere, but somehow I think this club is a different monkey business.

Must try it someday.

By *heeky DevilsCouple  over a year ago

Thurrock

Could someone tell me the address ? Were thinking of coming Friday and Saturday over the Bank Holiday weekend but want to see if we can get a hotel near by before we book but can't find the address anywhere

Hi

U have to text the hosts on fabs x

"Could someone tell me the address ? Were thinking of coming Friday and Saturday over the Bank Holiday weekend but want to see if we can get a hotel near by before we book but can't find the address anywhere "

They give you the address when you book but…

A hotel in Basildon would be very nearby

Stanford-le-Hope

Your venue is awesome and if anyone thinks its poxy (I really doubt they would) then you wouldnt want them there, I have probably been to 12 different clubs and yours is one of the best.

If anyone went to the old Ab Fabs in Heathrow its similar to that (but arguably better)

Great work Mate

Stanford-le-Hope

I suggest booking online using their website, very efficient and easy. Good luck mate

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I was thinking about this place yesterday, I reckon it would be very popular during the daytime especially of a weekend in the summer

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

We're thinking of going on the Thursday of the jubilee holiday weekend. Hoping the weather will be nice enough to enjoy the pool too.

"We're thinking of going on the Thursday of the jubilee holiday weekend. Hoping the weather will be nice enough to enjoy the pool too."

I will be there (again lol love this place) guys so hope to see you there! xxx

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

"We're thinking of going on the Thursday of the jubilee holiday weekend. Hoping the weather will be nice enough to enjoy the pool too."

You should mate..

It looks like a good place

Old London Town

"We're thinking of going on the Thursday of the jubilee holiday weekend. Hoping the weather will be nice enough to enjoy the pool too.

You should mate..

It looks like a good place "

If it’s got the “Love2” seal of approval it must be a great place to go.

hiding from cock pics.

I thought they are opening Wednesday and Thursday daytimes, but I can't see anything on the website apart from the bank holidays.

If it is open I'm hoping to go on the 9th of June. Also hoping for a bit of sunshine

By *aughtyminx321Woman  over a year ago

London

"I thought they are opening Wednesday and Thursday daytimes, but I can't see anything on the website apart from the bank holidays.

If it is open I'm hoping to go on the 9th of June. Also hoping for a bit of sunshine "

Great to see the daytime chill out event up on the website for 9th June, will definitely be there and bonus us single ladies get a bottle of Prosecco

Basildon

Yes open Wednesday and Thursday daytimes 12 till finish

Old London Town

Well we've booked in for Thursday hoping for a sunny day to chill by the pool.

hiding from cock pics.

"Yes open Wednesday and Thursday daytimes 12 till finish"

Is it definitely 12:00, on the website it says 11 till 7.

I'm hoping to visit on the 9th of June in the day

Old London Town

"Yes open Wednesday and Thursday daytimes 12 till finish

I'm hoping to visit on the 9th of June in the day"

On the tickets we got it says 12 til 12.

I'm hoping to visit on the 9th of June in the day"

I am sure the 12pm till mIdnight is only a special event for this jubilee bank holiday weekend including this Thursday 2nd

When you plan to visit next week on the 9th the times will change from 11am till 7pm going forward for daytime sessions..hope that helps xx

hiding from cock pics.

I'm hoping to visit on the 9th of June in the day

I am sure the 12pm till mIdnight is only a special event for this jubilee bank holiday weekend including this Thursday 2nd

When you plan to visit next week on the 9th the times will change from 11am till 7pm going forward for daytime sessions..hope that helps xx "

Yes, thank you

By *heeky DevilsCouple  over a year ago

Thurrock

We have booked tickets for this Friday and Saturday.

Who will be there when we are?

Its our 1st time at the club so not sure what to expect from a Friday day time party.

Hoping the weather is going to be nice !

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Are the daytime events purely social?

"We have booked tickets for this Friday and Saturday.

Who will be there when we are?

Its our 1st time at the club so not sure what to expect from a Friday day time party.

Hoping the weather is going to be nice !"

Friday looks quite warm but a little breezy.

You may be in luck.

hiding from cock pics.

"Are the daytime events purely social? "

I haven't been yet but I am hoping to go next Thursday and as far as I'm aware they are social or more intimate, as people wish.

Is it still a good daytime event if the weather is not good, I'm very attracted to the idea of the pool, happy to make the journey if it's still good without the outside, if the forecast is not good is it better to postpone until the weather is better?

Does anybody know if it is licenced or do we bring our own alcohol, (although it's likely I will drive myself next Thursday so I won't be drinking anyway!)

Hi hope this helps u get fun in the day to and pool lovely and u can go in side if not so warm I been there two times in the day had my fun and going again tomorrow I like monkey Business people are nice to chat with and I been 2 eve party's hope that helps u jenny x

"Are the daytime events purely social?

I haven't been yet but I am hoping to go next Thursday and as far as I'm aware they are social or more intimate, as people wish.

Is it still a good daytime event if the weather is not good, I'm very attracted to the idea of the pool, happy to make the journey if it's still good without the outside, if the forecast is not good is it better to postpone until the weather is better?

Does anybody know if it is licenced or do we bring our own alcohol, (although it's likely I will drive myself next Thursday so I won't be drinking anyway!)"

There's a bar where you can buy your drinks. They have a full range of anything and everything. The pool is heated so can be used even if the weather isn't the greatest, which I recall, some people did take advantage of that .

But plenty of social areas indoors that you still engage and chill out. It looks like you will be lucky though because the weather is looking great atm

Essex.

Does anybody know if it is licenced or do we bring our own alcohol, (although it's likely I will drive myself next Thursday so I won't be drinking anyway!)

There's a bar where you can buy your drinks. They have a full range of anything and everything. The pool is heated so can be used even if the weather isn't the greatest, which I recall, some people did take advantage of that .

But plenty of social areas indoors that you still engage and chill out. It looks like you will be lucky though because the weather is looking great atm "

Hope they are licensed then, as that could bring down a whole world of shit if they aren't, police raid etc...

Thinking of visiting as we have only see/heard good things but wouldn't want to to be there when Mr Plod came a knocking.

They have all their licences in place xx

Essex

But plenty of social areas indoors that you still engage and chill out. It looks like you will be lucky though because the weather is looking great atm

Hope they are licensed then, as that could bring down a whole world of shit if they aren't, police raid etc...

Thinking of visiting as we have only see/heard good things but wouldn't want to to be there when Mr Plod came a knocking."

It’s a proper club not just a house party lol

Just like shy other licenced club

Thinking of visiting as we have only see/heard good things but wouldn't want to to be there when Mr Plod came a knocking."

Wow how negative.

We are a fully fledged club with everything in place.

We appreciate our supportive members and those who don't want to don't have to come

"Are the daytime events purely social? "

Hi sorry to reply so late.

It's whatever you want it to be people play and people relax. The space is yours to do as you please and we are always on hand to make the experience the best it can be

Does anybody know if it is licenced or do we bring our own alcohol, (although it's likely I will drive myself next Thursday so I won't be drinking anyway!)"

Hi we have a licensed bar and your right it is as social or as intimate as you want it to be. We have a really good number for tomorrow and of course if the sun doesn't have his hat on we have plenty of space inside.

We are here to make your visit the best it can be so if you need anything just ask x

hiding from cock pics.

fabulous, hopefully I will get there next Thursday on the 9th with a small group x

Hi we have a licensed bar and your right it is as social or as intimate as you want it to be. We have a really good number for tomorrow and of course if the sun doesn't have his hat on we have plenty of space inside.

We are here to make your visit the best it can be so if you need anything just ask x"

Essex.

Thinking of visiting as we have only see/heard good things but wouldn't want to to be there when Mr Plod came a knocking.

Wow how negative.

We are a fully fledged club with everything in place.

We appreciate our supportive members and those who don't want to don't have to come "

I would like to publicly apologise, I didn't intend my post to come across so negatively, I should have taken a moment to re-read it before hitting the post button.

I can assure everyone here, that we wish the club nothing but good luck in their venture.

It's about time this part of Essex had a venue, where like minded people can meet and play.

R

Basildon

Wow what a day Monkey Business here we come. Sun is out heated outdoor pool plenty of beds to enjoy sun and plenty of rooms for indoor fun.

Good supply of clean towels and lockers (small charge) but who cares.

Lovely host and staff. This place is going to be big. Only club in Essex

Yesterday was an absolute cracker.

Even I managed to get on the dance floor for a change.

Today we go again 12-12 it's already a belter of a day.