FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club night experience

Best club night experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty but nice... OP   Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Whats the best night you've had

Where was it ?

What did you do ?

And who did you do it with ?

Me

Chams Darlaston

Best thing was fuck in the jacuzzi

A very special lady that I finally got to meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Oh I love fucking in the jacuzzi at Chams. Did it a few times yesterday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi night at Chams. In the room with the big round bed, lots of people playing. A blonde woman was on her knees sucking her partner's cock as he sat on the bed. She gestured for me to join them and I sucked his cock as I fingered her pussy. At some point she ended up on her back on the bed as her partner arranged 3 guys to wank over her face. He asked me to join in but it was too early for me to cum yet so I joined another woman who was riding a guy and gestured for me to get behind her. My first DVP! Great fun but she couldn't take it for long. As I got off the bed, the blonde woman was just walking past with her partner and her face was covered in cum, loads of it. Without thinking, I kissed her and shared the cum on her lips.

One of the most spontaneously erotic things I've ever done. Never had the chance again (but would love to)

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There have been a few.

Think the best was in the dungeon at Pandora’s.

A woman L had been eyeing up came into the dungeon, it turns out she had been eyeing L up.

L and I pushed her boundaries, she then joined me in testing L.

Halfway through another woman asked to join the three of us.

When the intensity ebbed a little, I looked round and there must have been over 50 people watching us.

Odd how a little Bondage, Discipline and high intensity orgasms attracts others.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Purple Mamba. Friday night, good number of couples and few single females. I was the only single man attending the evening. Experienced my first reverse gangbang, unforgettable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two really memorable moments. One also on bi day at Chams, and it was baking. A really warm end of summers day, and there was a couple in one of the upstairs rooms taking all comers (pun intended), but it was busy and there were other people at the club so I ignored the room and got chatting to a sexy, curvy redhead and we went up to the very top room and had an incredible time; hot, sweaty and very very filthy.

The other was my first major bi experience at the Gatehouse one Sunday afternoon, years ago before the refurb. Two amazing couples and a TV, and I have fond memories of one wife sitting on my face, the TV sucking me off and one of the cock of one of the husband's in one of my hands. Yet to be repeated, but would bloody well love to.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

A few memorable times

My first visit to chams with a fb and the bi male excitement in the glory holes was epic

Gran canaries pdi had me edging watching fb play hard

The icing on the cake was one of my regular visits to the VA bi monthly party I shan't divulge.

That was and is still a big one to top

» Add a new message to this topic