FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams bi night (Monday)

Chams bi night (Monday)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a few questions (as a shy but interested-in-attending female):

Does it get busy?

Best times to go?

Are there a mix of couples, females and males usually there?

How easy do singles attending find it to join with others (think of someone who is terrible at small talk and reading signals multiply by 100 and that’s me)?

What is the usual dress code?

Thanks (I swear one day I’ll actually go)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Monday always has a really relaxed friendly vibe (our favourite day to attend). The afternoon generally starts off fairly busy but quietens down late afternoon then picks up later on. It's a dress down club so lingerie or a towel. Even if you're not a smoker, go to the smoking area, it's a great way to chat and meet people. Generally a good mix of couples and single guys with a few single women thrown into the mix. You'll have a great time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks; that’s good to know.

Unfortunately I can’t stand smoking so won’t find myself out there.

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We are going for the first time to chams this evening, thanks for asking all the questions I had in my head!

Are you headed down there this eve?

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We have been going to Chams for at least twelve years and Mondays were always our favourite night. Up until "lock-down" two years ago it was,principally, a Bi night. You had the usual crop of guys who would be "Bi" until they got through the door then suddenly they became straight.

We understand the economics of the situation of trying to run a club when you were not allowed to open for months at a time.

Visitors, particularly first timers should be aware that now genuine Bi players are very much the minority.

Go and enjoy the best club in the UK but don't expect everyone there on "Bi Night" is Bi because you will be very dissapointed.

With the Tuesday Nude Night having been stopped the club is changing in challenging financial times.

Two long term members

By *ebauchery DivineWoman  over a year ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

"We have been going to Chams for at least twelve years and Mondays were always our favourite night. Up until "lock-down" two years ago it was,principally, a Bi night. You had the usual crop of guys who would be "Bi" until they got through the door then suddenly they became straight.

We understand the economics of the situation of trying to run a club when you were not allowed to open for months at a time.

Visitors, particularly first timers should be aware that now genuine Bi players are very much the minority.

Go and enjoy the best club in the UK but don't expect everyone there on "Bi Night" is Bi because you will be very dissapointed.

With the Tuesday Nude Night having been stopped the club is changing in challenging financial times.

Two long term members "

Really? I can't say I've had that experience there, most guys I have chatted to have at least been orally bi. Never met anyone who identified as straight unless they're in the couple and the Mrs is bi.

nottingham

"We have been going to Chams for at least twelve years and Mondays were always our favourite night. Up until "lock-down" two years ago it was,principally, a Bi night. You had the usual crop of guys who would be "Bi" until they got through the door then suddenly they became straight.

Two long term members "

I was there 2 weeks ago and there was lots of bi action both male and female. It was a great night. In our experience we'd say that the men that attend are orally bi as a minimum. As someone else has said there may be men that are part of a couple that aren't bi but the stipulation on a Monday is that one of the couple must be bi.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

We haven’t been to chams for years. If we were to go on a Monday would we need to be members ?

nottingham

"We haven’t been to chams for years. If we were to go on a Monday would we need to be members ? "

You would yes

By *ervertsCouple  over a year ago

halesowen

"We haven’t been to chams for years. If we were to go on a Monday would we need to be members ? "

Haven’t been for years so you’ve been before? If you were members before you should still be members, we’ve been going for around 11 years now and never had renew our membership.

We’re going tonight

» Add a new message to this topic