FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silverleigh or Eureka

Silverleigh or Eureka

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttercup and Beau OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

We really enjoy Silverleigh and are planning to go again on Saturday 28th May…. But seeing as the weather is going to be so good wondering if we should try Eureka instead. We’d be interested to know what other peoples opinions were on Eureka during the day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *en has lost his BarbieMan  over a year ago

lindon

Eureka by day, pleasures by night

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

The last time we went to Eureka we enjoyed our nude time in the grounds but the evening was dismal.

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

"We really enjoy Silverleigh and are planning to go again on Saturday 28th May…. But seeing as the weather is going to be so good wondering if we should try Eureka instead. We’d be interested to know what other peoples opinions were on Eureka during the day."

Eureka has or had very nice grounds, apparently the pool isn't being heated again this year, make of that what you will. The evening events are suffering due to a lack of attendance. Unfortunately Eureka is now faded shadow of itself compared to years past.

By *ssexcouple99Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Hi x we visited Eurekas today it was lovely x no better place when the sun is out

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

I’m staying over on 28th at silverleigh….. ( this information may make you go to eureka!!) lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have enjoyed a couple of days at Eureka recently when the sun has been out.

The club has massive open spaces both grass and woods.

The pool was undergoing some maintenance we believe but it’s been refilled and expected to be opened up again this week.

It can be bloody cold though!

We like the place of a daytime.

There’s a lot of negativity being bandied about though.

kent

"We have enjoyed a couple of days at Eureka recently when the sun has been out.

The pool was undergoing some maintenance we believe but it’s been refilled and expected to be opened up again this week.

There’s a lot of negativity being bandied about though. "

Cold pool, doesn’t sound very appealing. We’ve seen all the negativity that’s what’s made us a bit dubious about going. I’ve read before about fields that are just for couples, is that still the case?

It’s always so friendly at Silverleigh so we’d be very disappointed if it wasn’t like that at Eureka. X

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

Cold pool, doesn’t sound very appealing. We’ve seen all the negativity that’s what’s made us a bit dubious about going. I’ve read before about fields that are just for couples, is that still the case?

It’s always so friendly at Silverleigh so we’d be very disappointed if it wasn’t like that at Eureka. X"

The choice is yours to make....

brentwood

They have a couples only area on the bottom field thats where we spend most of our time when we visit x

kent

"They have a couples only area on the bottom field thats where we spend most of our time when we visit x "

Thanks great, thanks very much for responding x

It’s always so friendly at Silverleigh so we’d be very disappointed if it wasn’t like that at Eureka. X"

Hmm….

We’re quite a friendly and approachable couple so we tend to chat with people if they seem open to it.

We’ve certainly never experienced any hostility or clique behaviour personally.

Rest assured we have no agenda or connection to Eureka other than being members but we would like to see it busier for our own nefarious ends lol.

We visit silverleigh also fairly frequently and on a sunny day definitely prefer Eureka although in winter time it’s the other way round.

There is a roped off section of the bottom field that is “couples only” and seems to work. That area alone is probably about the size of two tennis courts.

Hope this helps. X

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 19:23:43]

Hadley Wood

"We really enjoy Silverleigh and are planning to go again on Saturday 28th May…. But seeing as the weather is going to be so good wondering if we should try Eureka instead. We’d be interested to know what other peoples opinions were on Eureka during the day.

Eureka has or had very nice grounds, apparently the pool isn't being heated again this year, make of that what you will. The evening events are suffering due to a lack of attendance. Unfortunately Eureka is now faded shadow of itself compared to years past. "

If the pool is not being heated, we won’t be going!

"We really enjoy Silverleigh and are planning to go again on Saturday 28th May…. But seeing as the weather is going to be so good wondering if we should try Eureka instead. We’d be interested to know what other peoples opinions were on Eureka during the day.

Eureka has or had very nice grounds, apparently the pool isn't being heated again this year, make of that what you will. The evening events are suffering due to a lack of attendance. Unfortunately Eureka is now faded shadow of itself compared to years past.

If the pool is not being heated, we won’t be going! "

That is of course your choice but thank you for letting us all know.

We hope that you have a lovely visit to wherever you do decide to go. Xx

kent

It’s always so friendly at Silverleigh so we’d be very disappointed if it wasn’t like that at Eureka. X

Hmm….

We’re quite a friendly and approachable couple so we tend to chat with people if they seem open to it.

We’ve certainly never experienced any hostility or clique behaviour personally.

Rest assured we have no agenda or connection to Eureka other than being members but we would like to see it busier for our own nefarious ends lol.

We visit silverleigh also fairly frequently and on a sunny day definitely prefer Eureka although in winter time it’s the other way round.

There is a roped off section of the bottom field that is “couples only” and seems to work. That area alone is probably about the size of two tennis courts.

Hope this helps. X"

Yes it does help, thank you so much x

Hadley Wood

We hope that you have a lovely visit to wherever you do decide to go. Xx"

Thank you X

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

We hope that you have a lovely visit to wherever you do decide to go. Xx"

Eureka! is always worth a visit when the sun is shining. Nowhere like it for enjoying the beautiful Kent countryside surrounded by nature. Acres of space to relax and unwind.

I personally prefer Silverleigh but everyone has their preferences. It's indoor pool is nicer but the hottubs, sauna and steam room could do with a bit of an update. I like it though as it's fun to have a mix of nudist/swingers and everyone is always so friendly.

kent

Eureka! is always worth a visit when the sun is shining. Nowhere like it for enjoying the beautiful Kent countryside surrounded by nature. Acres of space to relax and unwind. "

Thanks for your view on Eureka. Can you tell me if the hot tubs, saunas etc are currently operational. Also is the pool heated, as some people are saying they aren’t bothering to heat it anymore?

brentwood

Eureka! is always worth a visit when the sun is shining. Nowhere like it for enjoying the beautiful Kent countryside surrounded by nature. Acres of space to relax and unwind.

Thanks for your view on Eureka. Can you tell me if the hot tubs, saunas etc are currently operational. Also is the pool heated, as some people are saying they aren’t bothering to heat it anymore? "

Hello x we visited Eurekas last week, the hot tubs are working but the pool & steam room were oit of action but we did have lots of fun on the bottom field in the couples only area x

kent

Thanks for your view on Eureka. Can you tell me if the hot tubs, saunas etc are currently operational. Also is the pool heated, as some people are saying they aren’t bothering to heat it anymore?

Hello x we visited Eurekas last week, the hot tubs are working but the pool & steam room were oit of action but we did have lots of fun on the bottom field in the couples only area x "

Glad to hear you had fun, shame about pool and steam rooms though

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Great news:

The pool was opened at Eureka this afternoon and about half a dozen of us went in to celebrate.

By *ntrepidationukCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Great news:

The pool was opened at Eureka this afternoon and about half a dozen of us went in to celebrate."

Can you tell us if it was heated?

kent

"Great news:

The pool was opened at Eureka this afternoon and about half a dozen of us went in to celebrate.

Can you tell us if it was heated?"

I’ve just emailed Eureka to ask if the pool is heated, hopefully I’ll get a quick response. If I do I’ll post on here x

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

"Great news:

I’ve just emailed Eureka to ask if the pool is heated, hopefully I’ll get a quick response. If I do I’ll post on here x"

No it’s not heated.. I heard this from a couple who went yesterday daytime

kent

"Great news:

I’ve just emailed Eureka to ask if the pool is heated, hopefully I’ll get a quick response. If I do I’ll post on here x

No it’s not heated.. I heard this from a couple who went yesterday daytime "

Thanks for letting us know….. Silverleigh it is then!! X

By *incs_TiggerMan  over a year ago

Ask me

"Great news:

Thanks for letting us know….. Silverleigh it is then!! X"

Silverlea every time for me. Very friendly place. Hope to bump into you for a natter sometime x

Anyone going this Friday? I’m also tempted to try Rip’s but seeing a lot of mixed reviews..

By *ew Adventures 75Couple  over a year ago

croydon

"Great news:

Thanks for letting us know….. Silverleigh it is then!! X"

How was it?? We are thinking of possibly going there next Monday.

Bexley

"

How was it?? We are thinking of possibly going there next Monday. "

Why not go this Monday? if not, let's hope next Monday is good weather.

I am on my way there shortly!

By *ew Adventures 75Couple  over a year ago

croydon

"

How was it?? We are thinking of possibly going there next Monday.

Why not go this Monday? if not, let's hope next Monday is good weather.

I am on my way there shortly!"

Both working today but off next Monday.

Looks like a nice afternoon for Eureka.

Bexley

"Looks like a nice afternoon for Eureka. "

Not a huge number of people there but weather was lovely.

Mondays have tended to be quiet of late but don't have to be!

"Looks like a nice afternoon for Eureka.

Mondays have tended to be quiet of late but don't have to be! "

It certainly was a pleasant afternoon.

We caught some sun and the grounds are looking nice.

Ask me

Silverleigh for me next Saturday from 5pm-10pm with a little luck. Hope to see old friends and new there. Looking forward to it very much. X

Bexley

We caught some sun and the grounds are looking nice. "

Been lots of good days in the last 17 weeks!

Even yesterday I was in the sun until 3.30pm, which equates to 4.30pm last week before the clocks changed.

When the sun goes, there is the jacuzzi.

We caught some sun and the grounds are looking nice.

Been lots of good days in the last 17 weeks!

Even yesterday I was in the sun until 3.30pm, which equates to 4.30pm last week before the clocks changed.

When the sun goes, there is the jacuzzi."

You’re a hardy soul!

Think it’ll be spring before we see you again.

Ask me

Looking forward to silverleigh tomorrow x

» Add a new message to this topic