FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ah Fabs Membership .. and anyone going Monday 30th? :-)

Ah Fabs Membership .. and anyone going Monday 30th? :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orld Cup Willy OP   Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Hello Fabsters!

Have I understood this right from the Kestrel / AbFabs website? I currently have a Kestrel membership but if I want to attend AbFabs, and arrive after 6pm, do I need to pay ANOTHER £15 annual membership fee specifically for AbFabs on top of the admission.

I think if I arrive before 6pm and stay on beyond 6pm my Kestrel membership alone will suffice? But this coming Monday (30 May) I may attend but will be there after 6pm.

Yes, I know I *could* message them to ask, but that constitutes a bit of effort on my part, doesn’t it, and I reckon you lovely Fabsters will know the answer anyway!

Annnnnddd .. anyone else going this coming Monday? I think it’s officially bi-night but from my previous thread I understand all sexualities go so a straight straight guy shouldn’t feel out of place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Hey, yes if it’s after 6pm then you will have to pay Ab Fabs membership. Kestrals membership is only for the daytime until 6pm

Berkshire

"Hey, yes if it’s after 6pm then you will have to pay Ab Fabs membership. Kestrals membership is only for the daytime until 6pm "

Thank you, yes I thought so. Hmm that’s a bit of a pain but it is what it is I guess! Thanks again

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Hey, yes if it’s after 6pm then you will have to pay Ab Fabs membership. Kestrals membership is only for the daytime until 6pm

Thank you, yes I thought so. Hmm that’s a bit of a pain but it is what it is I guess! Thanks again "

They’re 2 separate clubs so yes, to attend after 6pm you’ll need a separate membership

Berkshire

"Hey, yes if it’s after 6pm then you will have to pay Ab Fabs membership. Kestrals membership is only for the daytime until 6pm

Thank you, yes I thought so. Hmm that’s a bit of a pain but it is what it is I guess! Thanks again

They’re 2 separate clubs so yes, to attend after 6pm you’ll need a separate membership "

Thanks, yes I guess it makes sense being separate clubs.

By *adylerieWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

If you’re there during the day you can stay on for the evening without paying extra. My advice is to arrive before 6, then you can go in on your kestrels card.

I will possibly be going

Berkshire

"If you’re there during the day you can stay on for the evening without paying extra. My advice is to arrive before 6, then you can go in on your kestrels card.

I will possibly be going "

Thank you, good advice. Sadly I will not be able to arrive before 6pm so will have to pay for the separate membership, which is a pain but understandable!

Hope you have a great time if you do go, might see ya there!

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Have fun OP it’s a really nice place

Berkshire

"Have fun OP it’s a really nice place "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic