FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Greedy girls night

Xtasia Greedy girls night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pl4male OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Thinking of going on Friday and wondered if its a good night ..love to hear from anyone who's tried it or going along

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heCadburysfinestMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have been twice it does get busy and expecting it to be busy because of the bank holiday next week.

Come see me as I’m there aha

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

I travel from Cornwall to attend the xtasia parties passing many other clubs on the way to get there.

The club has a great vibe excellent staff and always a fabulous mix of like-minded party goers. First class Dj's, attentive bar staff and some amazing play spaces all adds up to a great night out.

Happy to stand you a drink in the bar to welcome you.

I'm easy to spot, 6ft 4 and wearing Red Trousers.

Hope to see you later

Michael

By *drianna_jCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We will be there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can someone give more info on this greedy girl night and what to expect etc etc x

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

"Can someone give more info on this greedy girl night and what to expect etc etc x"

It is an evening where a lady can enjoy herself in a non-judgemental environment and can have as much fun with as many guys as as she wishes.

She could even stay in the bar and dance floor area enjoying the nightclub vibe and the admiring glances from the gentleman in the room.

The normal club rules apply in so much as no means no. No touching without concent.

The dress code is usually something sexy. There are lockers available and some ladies like to to ring the changes later in the evening and reappear in a different outfit.

I'm happy to provide further information if you contact me directly

Michael

Ps I have no commercial association with the club other than being a very satisfied customer for many years.

» Add a new message to this topic