FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > where's the Cornwall club/venue/socials?

where's the Cornwall club/venue/socials?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I look through these threads and there's a huge lack of fun being had in Cornwall. No sexy clubs, no socials, no where to have sexy fun in a mutual discrete setting.

Someone must have a venue that could be used? So we haven't got to travel out to Devon and beyond?

If I had a big house with a hot tub and no kids I'd be straight in there offering regular fun.

I feel like Cornwall is living in the dark ages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree, everywhere seems to be so far away when you only have so long to play with commitments. Family life, etc.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You'd think a town like Newquay would have something. Definitely a gap in the market there!

Definitely.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Take a look at profile 'heljo' - they have a monthly 'tub club' thing...

Perhaps someone could organise an evening beach party, which could roll on to be overnight. People bring food/drink to share. The beach between Looe and Torpoint would be ideal

"Perhaps someone could organise an evening beach party, which could roll on to be overnight. People bring food/drink to share. The beach between Looe and Torpoint would be ideal"

Unfortunately with Cornish weather that would be rained off a lot!

"Take a look at profile 'heljo' - they have a monthly 'tub club' thing..."

If it's the one I've heard of then it's a no from me.

If you're organising discrete hot tub parties it needs to be in a large house out the way a bit.

Don't fancy being part of annoying the neighbours

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Somewhere around Bodmin/A30 would be idea, as long as there is an opinion for camping/campers etc and rooms on site.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"If it's the one I've heard of then it's a no from me.

If you're organising discrete hot tub parties it needs to be in a large house out the way a bit.

Don't fancy being part of annoying the neighbours "

I don't know them, nor anything about their 'events' - simply recalled they hold them...

"I look through these threads and there's a huge lack of fun being had in Cornwall. No sexy clubs, no socials, no where to have sexy fun in a mutual discrete setting.

Someone must have a venue that could be used? So we haven't got to travel out to Devon and beyond?

If I had a big house with a hot tub and no kids I'd be straight in there offering regular fun.

I feel like Cornwall is living in the dark ages"

Southwest can be a bit of a struggle at the best of times to be honest and probably 10-15 years behind in acceptance standards

The more west you go the more narrow minded the population gets. Been said so many times that in Cornwall you are going to struggle with enough people to keep a club alive, half go home outside of the summer season and once it gets out someone will be trying their best to close it down! Especially in the Duchy

There is a couple who have run the Cornwall social because we have bumped into them at events so there is a social for networking. Keep an eye out for it

Also got to point out that those people who are fortunate enough to have a lovely venue generally keep it under their own control and have the occasional private party where they can pick and choose whom attends and can see exactly what they do so in today's climate on fab.

Its definitely harder and more underground scene in the southwest and to be fair there isn't tons of places anywhere in the southwest now not even in the more populated areas.

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Yes, as a Cornish lass very sad to not have clubs in Cornwall apparently the councils won't allow licences for such premises? A great shame either way, Cornwall needs a good Club

By *layful FoxMan  over a year ago

Falmouth/Penryn

"Yes, as a Cornish lass very sad to not have clubs in Cornwall apparently the councils won't allow licences for such premises? A great shame either way, Cornwall needs a good Club "

I remember Truro being under scrutiny about a strip club..

» Add a new message to this topic