FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best clubs for young single female?

Best clubs for young single female?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ysteriousgirl97 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Hi guys, I used to go to clubs before with my now ex. We went to Liberty Elite a few times and I really enjoyed it. I think it's time now I dipped my toe back in the swinging club world

I'm looking for the most welcoming clubs in the Midlands for a single female, preferably places aimed at a younger crowd.

Any ideas? Currently considering Liberty, Xtasia or Chams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *permdonorMan  over a year ago

Burton upon Trent

Chams is very good and very friendly

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

Chams is definitely friendly but in our opinion Xtasia seems to have a younger crowd (probably due to it having more of a nightclub feel)

Enjoy whichever you choose OP x

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hi guys, I used to go to clubs before with my now ex. We went to Liberty Elite a few times and I really enjoyed it. I think it's time now I dipped my toe back in the swinging club world

I'm looking for the most welcoming clubs in the Midlands for a single female, preferably places aimed at a younger crowd.

Any ideas? Currently considering Liberty, Xtasia or Chams"

Xtasia is our choice. Friendliest club I have been to, I've been to lots over the years. Really good atmosphere.

By *ante_82Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I’m a single female and attended HWC at Libs and was a great night with a good mixture of people. I’m going to VA 1st July for the pink flamingo party. I’ve never been before but meeting a couple there. But I go on my own. That was my first ever visit to a club and had a great experience. Happy to meet you at VA if you fancy coming. Been told Chic at VA is great too but it’s fully booked.x

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

"Hi guys, I used to go to clubs before with my now ex. We went to Liberty Elite a few times and I really enjoyed it. I think it's time now I dipped my toe back in the swinging club world

Any ideas? Currently considering Liberty, Xtasia or Chams"

We would say Jaydees however we are biased.

But we have a great time wherever we go.

The church is the congregation, not the venue …hope it helps and you have a wonderful time wherever.

A&K xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single female I would vote for Xtasia too. People are super friendly.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Out of the three that you have mentioned my FWB always says that in Chams she feels to the most comfortable when she is on her own

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Depends what kind of night is to your tastes. Cupids is a decent club. X

By *ysteriousgirl97 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Thanks all. From checking them out it looks like Xtasia is the closest one which has been recommended. I like the look of the youthful exuberance nights, aimed at the under 40s, anyone had any experience of these?

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

Hi I go to Chams on my own and it’s fine.

If you are planning to go let me know xx

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Chams is the only club I go to on my own, the rest I always make sure I know people going.

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"Thanks all. From checking them out it looks like Xtasia is the closest one which has been recommended. I like the look of the youthful exuberance nights, aimed at the under 40s, anyone had any experience of these? "

A couple I was talking to on here said they were the best nights to go as far as they were concerned, bit of a younger crowd than usually apparently. Haven't been to a youthful exuberance night myself, but has been highly recommended to me.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Thanks all. From checking them out it looks like Xtasia is the closest one which has been recommended. I like the look of the youthful exuberance nights, aimed at the under 40s, anyone had any experience of these? "

Sounds like a good decision. The only time I've been to Chams alone, I felt very uncomfortable and vulnerable. I know everyone's experiences are different, but it wasn't for me. I can't inform you regarding youthful exuberance, as I'm too old to attend .

Wherever you go, have a great time

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Youthful exuberance is a great night and also check out Liberated at Liberty elite, that’s also a younger crowd.

» Add a new message to this topic