FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC for new couples

BMFC for new couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there. We are interested in going to BMFC and wonder if any females or couples who have been would mind sharing any tips or advice with us about a first-time couple venturing there? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustyMilfxxxCouple  over a year ago

swansea

We are the same! We are first timers looking to go in the future. Will follow this thread with interest x

By *exy Black JenWoman  over a year ago

London/Eastbourne weekends

I think you'll have a great time..

By *azsalCouple  over a year ago

high wycombe

We was there BMFC Penthouse twice, both was great atmosphere. Most Black men are friendly and respect. u will absolutely love it if u are going there

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hi there. We are interested in going to BMFC and wonder if any females or couples who have been would mind sharing any tips or advice with us about a first-time couple venturing there? x"

I appreciate that you are asking specifically for guests feedback, but i would also suggest that you spend time reading the information we display on the BMFC website

A comprehensive FAQ section will answer most questions whizzing around in your heads

You will also find advice, tips & hints and dos & donts (all of which have been developed by our members)

The BMFC community is a really friendly one, who just love meeting new people however only a small proportion of them are members of FAB and of those, not many actually visit the forums - so dont be put off if you dont get many replies here

Fingers crossed though that you get the feedback you're looking for and that we get to meet you one day soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think you'll have a great time.."

100%

By *hite meat for BBCCouple  over a year ago

bmfc clubs

I’ve never had a bad experience at a BMFC. The guys are respectful and a lot of fun.

Both Xtasia and penthouse playrooms are great clubs and offer a great safe experience.

Go have a few drinks and just people watch and see where the night takes you.

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

Black guys always know how to show a lady a good time always prefer to see my woman with a black guy been to Black Man Fanclub and had some really good times

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi there. We are interested in going to BMFC and wonder if any females or couples who have been would mind sharing any tips or advice with us about a first-time couple venturing there? x

I appreciate that you are asking specifically for guests feedback, but i would also suggest that you spend time reading the information we display on the BMFC website

A comprehensive FAQ section will answer most questions whizzing around in your heads

You will also find advice, tips & hints and dos & donts (all of which have been developed by our members)

The BMFC community is a really friendly one, who just love meeting new people however only a small proportion of them are members of FAB and of those, not many actually visit the forums - so dont be put off if you dont get many replies here

Fingers crossed though that you get the feedback you're looking for and that we get to meet you one day soon"

I went to a BMFC event on my own. One male guest chatted to me (who I already knew) but none of the hosts acknowledged me at all. I felt awkward and went home without playing.

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We have been to a number if bmfc events at xtasia including the bull night and have always had a great time.

The guys are very respectable and know how to treat and please a lady.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We can't wait for BMFC on the 8th. Just hoping there's a few interested in taking the wife off me

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

sussex

"We can't wait for BMFC on the 8th. Just hoping there's a few interested in taking the wife off me "

Guaranteed! Dnt u worry!

» Add a new message to this topic