FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > This weekend, London

This weekend, London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *manita OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

So not ventured to a swingers club yet, very good friend is visiting this weekend, so that's two single ladies wanting to go out, any pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erformcassanMan  over a year ago

St Albans

Hi dear

Suggest to explore

- Abfab Heathrow

- leboudir in the city

Happy to join you both and be part of the fun

By *cLovin2Man  over a year ago

Reading

I'd love to meet you for a drink if nothing else. I have been to clubs, first time round I just watched, and was amazed. It was like one of my wildest dreams.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi dear

Suggest to explore

- Abfab Heathrow

- leboudir in the city

Happy to join you both and be part of the fun

"

Thinking about going to Le Boudoir next weekend, what's it like?

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

"So not ventured to a swingers club yet, very good friend is visiting this weekend, so that's two single ladies wanting to go out, any pointers?"

I'd recommend you Le Boudoir or Our Place 4 Fun, both places are amazing and located close to Central London.

LB is huge and very classy, but can be also very busy, especially on Saturdays - and I mean around 100 couples! OP4F is smaller but very cosy, super clean and friendly, the only club in London operated only by girls! (staff & management) If you visit OP4F, you will feel yourself in a house party, but the wild ones!

Saturday is the busier day in both places. Your profile says "no single guys". LB is only for couples and single girls on Saturday. (again it can be as busy as 90-100 couples!)

OP4F allows in 5 "selected" single men, who are all well known by the management, so they are not "pests" or "wanking deads" but know and follow not only the rules but also the etiquette. You can expect around 25-30 couples and 2-3 single girls too on a Saturday night in OP4F.

Friday nights are slightly quieter in both clubs, with unlimited single men (usually 10-20) in OP4F and around 25-30 guys in LB. These parties are still good, the guys don't outnumber couples, and the management makes sure in both clubs that the etiquette needs to be followed, so it will be absolutely enjoyable for you!

Looking at your photos, whichever club and party you will use if you let people know about your choice on this forum that will be the best advert for the party that a club can ask for, haha!

Have fun and who knows, maybe see you in the club?

» Add a new message to this topic