FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > lone female at adam and eves

lone female at adam and eves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I was wondering whether you folks would advise a lone female going to Adam and Eves or would it be scary?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi, go for it, I think you'd fit right in there! Z

By *witch mix vanillaCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Yes go for it, they will welcome you and look after you.

If you can go on a Friday afternoon, and sit at the "bar" area, as you can then talk to the staff and see who comes in.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Hi, go for it, I think you'd fit right in there! Z"

You seem to advise A & E's for women in relationships who are on here as a single. Why is that if I may ask?? As. Remem?ber you saying the same to me. I am guessing you arent a fan of adam n eves but what is your problem??? If attached fems arent for you, fair enough, but why keep advsing a & e's s the best option?im sure many attached singles go to cupids or partners, and I am sure you have layed with unknowngly attached people.

Get over your self, and try to make people welcome. If you dont want to play with them, fair enough, but setously, get over your self, as if I was single I would not want to play with you as Z seems very nasty and bitter IMhO

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know why not come to the Honeycombe, gay Straight bi tv M or F Tgirls rock/

So bloody rock ..enjoy yourself

and have fun

I've been there alone. I've sent you a PM.

"Hi, go for it, I think you'd fit right in there! Z

You seem to advise A & E's for women in relationships who are on here as a single. Why is that if I may ask?? As. Remem?ber you saying the same to me. I am guessing you arent a fan of adam n eves but what is your problem??? If attached fems arent for you, fair enough, but why keep advsing a & e's s the best option?im sure many attached singles go to cupids or partners, and I am sure you have layed with unknowngly attached people.

Get over your self, and try to make people welcome. If you dont want to play with them, fair enough, but setously, get over your self, as if I was single I would not want to play with you as Z seems very nasty and bitter IMhO"

?? bit uncalled for ?? was it a case of a Monday moan

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

hiya

i go to adam and eves now and then if you need me to hold your hand let me know can try meet each other outisde and go in together

thanks jo x

Bolton

I've only just seem to nasty remark about my post! WOW! I said she'd fit in because although it's a while since we went, we always found it very friendly and welcoming especially for single ladies, crikey - if you've got a guilty conscience don't take it out on me! Z

Confused.com

Bolton

"Confused.com "

lol - join the club - you try to be nice and still get flack! Z

It's a very friendly place . I went alone not knowing anyone and had a fab time. Would love to go again but with someone this time x

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

adam and eves is a great place for lone females single gents and cpls but some 1 has put this lady off as i mailed her saying i would hold her hand but she said some 1 has put her off

shame its a good place im going fri night

cya there jo x

By *iceguy83Man  over a year ago

manchester

It's a top place to go. I've been a regular there for years and it's certainly the most welcoming / friendly place.

» Add a new message to this topic