FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandoras Leeds ID requirements

Pandoras Leeds ID requirements

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove2PlayLincs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Hi all, we are looking at going to Pandoras in August, can't see anything about ID requirements (Mrs has no photo id)

Quest are very clear that photo ID is required. Would some be able to advise on the Pandoras joining/first visit process as we'd hate a wasted journey.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hi all, we are looking at going to Pandoras in August, can't see anything about ID requirements (Mrs has no photo id)

Quest are very clear that photo ID is required. Would some be able to advise on the Pandoras joining/first visit process as we'd hate a wasted journey. "

Have you been on the website, think we got our membership that way.

By *ove2PlayLincs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

"Hi all, we are looking at going to Pandoras in August, can't see anything about ID requirements (Mrs has no photo id)

Quest are very clear that photo ID is required. Would some be able to advise on the Pandoras joining/first visit process as we'd hate a wasted journey.

Have you been on the website, think we got our membership that way."

We are going to do that, just worried about getting asked for ID on first visit. It's a 90 min drive for us so would be a proper bummer getting turned away

By *otJustSandMCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

When I (M) 1st joined pandora just after it opened I took my birth certificate and council tax bill.

Not sure if that's changed though. Club pandora do have a profile on here so you could message and ask.

» Add a new message to this topic