FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New To Clubs

New To Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey you lovely lot. Never been to a club before but I’m wanting to go to one this weekend in the north, happy to travel to blackpool, Leeds , manc or surrounding areas. Is there any events you would recommend or clubs for a genuine, easy going younger guy? Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

This weekend club play on sat has the greatest showman and it's sure to be a sell out night

On fri its the big bi party we're you have to be bi / have a bi verification x

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent is a easy going, relaxed club, everyone is made to feel very welcome...

You will be given a tour by one of the club members, so you're not left wondering where everything is xx

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Second vote for Club Play with its relaxed atmosphere and this weekend will be amazing with the bi party on Friday then Greatest Showman on Saturday with what looks like over 200 on the list xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hey you lovely lot. Never been to a club before but I’m wanting to go to one this weekend in the north, happy to travel to blackpool, Leeds , manc or surrounding areas. Is there any events you would recommend or clubs for a genuine, easy going younger guy? Thanks! "

As you’re in Manchester, there’s no need to travel too far, give Cupids a go, but check their website in case there’s something like a BMFC event being held lol

As far as being a single guy goes, all clubs are pretty much the same, in as much as your presence is tolerated rather than encouraged. Check the club reviews section and speak to guys who have actually visited a club/event you’re interested in. Be aware that anyone affiliated to a club is effectively a salesperson…..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Adam and Eves has a pride party on Saturday from 2pm lots of stuff planned for the day.

But you need to look at all web sites and read about the club's and decide which fits what you're looking for.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Hey you lovely lot. Never been to a club before but I’m wanting to go to one this weekend in the north, happy to travel to blackpool, Leeds , manc or surrounding areas. Is there any events you would recommend or clubs for a genuine, easy going younger guy? Thanks!

As you’re in Manchester, there’s no need to travel too far, give Cupids a go, but check their website in case there’s something like a BMFC event being held lol

As far as being a single guy goes, all clubs are pretty much the same, in as much as your presence is tolerated rather than encouraged. Check the club reviews section and speak to guys who have actually visited a club/event you’re interested in. Be aware that anyone affiliated to a club is effectively a salesperson….. "

Hey OP, firstly let me assure you that I have no "affiliation with ANY clubs" lol. If you attend any club event as a single guy and have no expectations as to having guaranteed sex, feel entitled as you've paid your moneys worth etc, treat it more like a night out, talk to people as much as you can, I know that you will have an amazing time. I know heaps of single guys on here that attend clubs but don't have a "Pete the Pessimist attitude" and they have a fab time. I personally recommend Club Play and Cupids

Enjoy yourself x

» Add a new message to this topic