FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Everyone night vs couples night

Everyone night vs couples night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abon OP   Woman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

I'm heading to a club for the first time this weekend with a partner, and not sure whether to go on the Friday or Saturday. My partner has experience of couples and groups, whereas I am straight and to date have only been 121.

I'm trying to get my head round what a couples only night (which is his slight preference) might be for me as a straight woman. I'd be very interested in anyone's experiences/advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Friday night is a party night for all members. The clear main advantage to is a good selection of single guys (the guys tend to be a good calibre at Chameleons). Clearly an advantage to those couples and singles who seek men. I think generally you have to exercise your powers of assertiveness more with some single guys around than on couples night in our experience. Which is fine, generally no one is a problem, they're just egar (which is perfectly understandable). But I know some people just haven't got to energy or inclination to deal with such advances.

Saturday night caters more for couples and single Ladies who only go with other couples or single women. And/or are particularly put off by the advances of single men or volume of single guys.

As a straight guy naturally my preference is couples and single ladies night if I'm feeling selfish. The women/men ratio is in my favour and I guess a lot of guys would be the same. Mrs Misfits preference would be for a Friday night, lost of guys as well as a good mix of single women and couples. Clear favours her desires more.

I would hazard a guess (especially being straight) Friday night would favour you better. However both night are different and both nights are great. The only way to really tell is to try both nights.

As to being straight. Whichever night you go women tend to be seen as assumed bi until proven otherwise. That's not to say other women won't respect your boundaries or there's a safety issue. Just expect women to also make advances and to be clear about your boundaries with other women because it tends not to be the norm and helps prevent awkwardness down the line.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

As a couple we never attend couples only nights purely because we prefer the atmosphere when there's single guys there too.

No means no whether you're approached by a couple, woman or a guy. People will respect your boundaries.

Just look at going as an opportunity to mix with like minded people, it's so refreshing to be somewhere that's full of open minded people. You'll have fun whether you play with others or not

By *lubCouple555Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

"As a couple we never attend couples only nights purely because we prefer the atmosphere when there's single guys there too.

No means no whether you're approached by a couple, woman or a guy. People will respect your boundaries.

Just look at going as an opportunity to mix with like minded people, it's so refreshing to be somewhere that's full of open minded people. You'll have fun whether you play with others or not"

This pretty much captures our view perfectly!

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"Friday night is a party night for all members. The clear main advantage to is a good selection of single guys (the guys tend to be a good calibre at Chameleons). Clearly an advantage to those couples and singles who seek men. I think generally you have to exercise your powers of assertiveness more with some single guys around than on couples night in our experience. Which is fine, generally no one is a problem, they're just egar (which is perfectly understandable). But I know some people just haven't got to energy or inclination to deal with such advances.

Saturday night caters more for couples and single Ladies who only go with other couples or single women. And/or are particularly put off by the advances of single men or volume of single guys.

As a straight guy naturally my preference is couples and single ladies night if I'm feeling selfish. The women/men ratio is in my favour and I guess a lot of guys would be the same. Mrs Misfits preference would be for a Friday night, lost of guys as well as a good mix of single women and couples. Clear favours her desires more.

I would hazard a guess (especially being straight) Friday night would favour you better. However both night are different and both nights are great. The only way to really tell is to try both nights.

As to being straight. Whichever night you go women tend to be seen as assumed bi until proven otherwise. That's not to say other women won't respect your boundaries or there's a safety issue. Just expect women to also make advances and to be clear about your boundaries with other women because it tends not to be the norm and helps prevent awkwardness down the line."

That is really helpful - thank you so much! I’ll keep that ‘assumed to be bi’ in mind as I hadn’t thought about that at all. Fora few reasons, including logistics, we are going tonight - and will try the couples night another time. Thanks again

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"As a couple we never attend couples only nights purely because we prefer the atmosphere when there's single guys there too.

Just look at going as an opportunity to mix with like minded people, it's so refreshing to be somewhere that's full of open minded people. You'll have fun whether you play with others or not"

That’s what we have said…thanks for your thoughts

» Add a new message to this topic