FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > A Masseur at a club ? Would you... ?

A Masseur at a club ? Would you... ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycp1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Here is a question for the ladies. If you attended a club event that had a professional massuer offering free massages would you be up for having one ?

Mrs N x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Here is a question for the ladies. If you attended a club event that had a professional massuer offering free massages would you be up for having one ?

Mrs N x"

We live on the Costa Blanca in Spain nr Alicante. There is a popular club that has a masseur, don’t think he is professional, but he gives lots of massages to the ladies. I gather most of the ladies let’s him loose with a vibrator !

He does the massages in a couples only room so there are no gangs of guys milling around

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Oh yes please. I love a massage.

By *oodgirlieWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely!

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Absolutely love a massage

By *eavycummer77Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Here is a question for the ladies. If you attended a club event that had a professional massuer offering free massages would you be up for having one ?

Mrs N x

We live on the Costa Blanca in Spain nr Alicante. There is a popular club that has a masseur, don’t think he is professional, but he gives lots of massages to the ladies. I gather most of the ladies let’s him loose with a vibrator !

He does the massages in a couples only room so there are no gangs of guys milling around"

Sounds like a great job

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

I use them regularly at my parties they are very busy and fully booked up quickly!!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

I used to do this in a club. It was exhausting !!

Every woman wanted her 20 minute massage. It was in a private room, usually with her partner watching.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still do it in the clubs. And I do it for free of course. Any ladies interested can DM me

» Add a new message to this topic