FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester clubs near train stations?

Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester clubs near train stations?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orso OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hi, I shall be in Birmingham later in the year and am looking for a club close to Birmingham that I can get to on the train. So far the closest I can find is Club 29 in Leicester. But is there anywhere closer?

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks, Morso

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hi, I shall be in Birmingham later in the year and am looking for a club close to Birmingham that I can get to on the train. So far the closest I can find is Club 29 in Leicester. But is there anywhere closer?

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks, Morso"

We are just outside Birmingham, with Sandwell and Dudley the closest main line station to us. However you can go to New Street, and catch the Metro tram line out to just behind the club at West Bromwich Central. 2 mins walk. Metro's are every 20 mins.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Hi, I shall be in Birmingham later in the year and am looking for a club close to Birmingham that I can get to on the train. So far the closest I can find is Club 29 in Leicester. But is there anywhere closer?

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks, Morso"

In a practical level, you do realise thst the times clubs close and the times trains stop running mean you'll potentially struggle to get back

Xtasia is yoyr best bet as you'll be able to get a night bus back on a weekend

By *ktharboroughcplCouple  over a year ago

Market Harborough

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks, Morso"

The last trains out of Leicester are stupidly early, so may not be the best option

Portsmouth

Many thanks for the recommendations. Xtasia looks perfect as long as I am there on a night that admits single blokes.

Will have to work on it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You might like

Foxy lady cinema its on the tram route out to Xtasias

And about the same walking distance from the station

Amigos is virtually 3 streets from Club29 I believe theres another club there or 2

And its possible the bus will run late hours like you know around Birmingham

10-30£ a pop

Portsmouth

Thanks for that. Sounds like more going on in the area than I was aware of.

Anything else I should know?

» Add a new message to this topic