FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Naked in a club

Naked in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *actilenorfolkgent OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

So who goes naked in clubs, I find most are clothed even in playrooms at least initially, I feel naked breaks down barriers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ook181Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

This is one thing I am yet to do in a club! I just don’t feel comfortable doing it yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go naked!

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Naked, absolutely....in a towel in the bar

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Love naked. Easier if there is a wet area as great to go naked in a jacuzzi

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

"So who goes naked in clubs, I find most are clothed even in playrooms at least initially, I feel naked breaks down barriers"

I've never been in a club where you are allowed clothed in the play area.

We were in a club in Switzerland at the weekend and weren't allowed towels on the dance floor or upstairs bar. We hadn't taken anything appropriate sexy to wear so went naked!

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Depends on the club. If it's a spa then towel or naked of course. If there is no wet area, and more clubby, then i enjoy dress to impress!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

For me to be able to wander naked to watch and be watched is a huge part of the thrill

We go to Chameleons (Darlaston) and my Wife generally goes naked apart from stockings and I wear fitted trunks.

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

Naked always, even outside in winter

By *ook181Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Might have to try it next time I go to a club

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yer it's not unusual to find me naked in a club or my other half. To some extent it depends on the club. It's a running joke at our local club see My Girl not naked. Generally as the night goes on and after some fun and games I just don't bother putting anything back on, what's the point? We're both naturist anyway so it's kind of a natural state for us in everyday life anyway and it's how we're comfortable. You don't see a lot of guys comfortable just walking around naked like it's not a thing. But what has been really nice is a couple of times recently I've been stopped by women in clubs who have been very complimentary of me just being naked and owning it. Its a real buzz when someone tells you that you look good and likes it. Thats great because I'm comfortable and me in my own skin and it's nice when women pick up on this vibe and find it attractive.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we always go naked in infusions

By *xploring2getherCouple  over a year ago

Desborough

I go naked fairly quickly at a Club, S is usually semi naked/topless

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Depends on how "awake" he is. Underwear or naked. Chuck trousers on in bar area usually though

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We really don't enjoy clubs that allow people to be fully clothed in play areas. And being in those clubs always makes it feel much more awkward to start playing.

That said, we don't tend to go fully nude unless we're playing. Steph's gone as far as wandering about the club in just a thong though. That was a very enjoyable sight and great watching the reaction of the men she passed

We love it and do so whenever we can.

Although lingerie can be very much more erotic.

North Shields

"We really don't enjoy clubs that allow people to be fully clothed in play areas. And being in those clubs always makes it feel much more awkward to start playing.

"

Curious which clubs allow this? I didn't even realise that was a thing. I certainly wouldn't want to play surrounded by dressed people

By *actilenorfolkgent OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Well General concensus bears out my view that nakeds the thing, especially in playrooms, I personally would feel more comfortable if all were naked or at least scantily clad

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’m not shy of being naked I just think everyone looks better in lingerie so not for me.

If people wanna be naked that’s fine, but dressed down is sexier to me

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"We really don't enjoy clubs that allow people to be fully clothed in play areas. And being in those clubs always makes it feel much more awkward to start playing.

Curious which clubs allow this? I didn't even realise that was a thing. I certainly wouldn't want to play surrounded by dressed people"

Attic had men taking their puffer jackets off to play when i went haha.

Dress down for the win! X

North Shields

Curious which clubs allow this? I didn't even realise that was a thing. I certainly wouldn't want to play surrounded by dressed people

Dress down for the win! X "

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Dress down for the win! X "

Xtasia and Attic are the two we've been to that had fully clothed people in the play rooms.

It also makes it more awkward to be spontaneous if you have to get fully undressed in the playroom. And then sift through the heap of clothes to find your knickers after

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"So who goes naked in clubs, I find most are clothed even in playrooms at least initially, I feel naked breaks down barriers"

There is a lot of couples that go to clubs that don’t like being naked, yes they may dress sexy but a lot do not like walking around naked, when I am in Gran Canaria I use to go the 2x2 club and a Wednesday night was naked night but you was not always full because everyone had to be naked and it was the same in Benidorm in the sex cinema one night again everyone had to be naked and it ended up all naked men because I saw two couples come in and when they was told it was naked night both walked out so not everyone likes being naked

Always used to keep the towels round me in clubs but have recently started leaving it off.

Love the freedom and feeling of being looked over.

Will be in kestrels Friday afternoon so come see for yourself ????

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Don’t mind either way, but have to agree that naked makes it easier to play

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I'd comfortably be fully naked all the time at a club, and on some occasions have been naked in the bar, playing pool, etc, as well as in the obvious areas like sauna and jaccuzzi (and when playing, of course!). But generally, especially if I'm there alone, I tend to wear a towel as I appreciate that not everyone wants to be confronted by fully naked single guys everywhere.

By *fkcpl4groupCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Will be naked Friday @ Xtasia for BMFC’s Bulls Night

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Sexy underwear generally makes most people sexier and gives that air of something still to be uncovered and explored.

However its generally easier to just be naked as its less things to find and put back on again! Of course a towel is always useful to have nearby especially if you need to nip to an area that requires clothes.

In day to day life I am really quite private and don't like getting naked, however in a club it just feels normal and I don't care or feel self concious. Has helped with improving self confidence... but I can totally see that some people would find it hinders self confidence.

Basically you can't go wrong with dressing down to undies. And the only person likely to care if you are naked is you, nobody else is going to complain.

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

For us, attending parties or events or even a sunbathing social is no issue for us, a lady can look sexy and simply dressed in heels and a smile , a smile for all is the essential ‘garment’ to wear when at nude socials. And, let’s face it, for most of us , there has to be some level if not a full level of nudity for the intimate fun to be enjoyed .

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It depends on the type of club you go to

I prefer spa type places, so yes I'm naked as soon as I arrive

» Add a new message to this topic