FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best clubs

Best clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tokeLad21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

What are the best clubs for a straight 21 year old to go to. Never experienced before looking to try it. Any help appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

"What are the best clubs for a straight 21 year old to go to. Never experienced before looking to try it. Any help appreciated "

Try your local club mate, AtlantisEvolution in Burslem. Single guys on a Friday night. Check out the club section or the website. Friendly welcome guaranteed

Newcastle under lyme

Nice one mate just didn’t know any names of the clubs

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe try a club that hasn't got a big financial outlay for starters. That way if you don't like it you won't of lost anything.

I'd suggest Amigos Leicester City centre. Membership is free, you just need to contact them prior to visit. Entry is a reasonable price. It's a small but freindly and sociable club. You tend to get a fair few younger people in there too (I suspect due to its university city centre location).

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Get yourself in chameleons in Darlaston (near Wednesbury) a lad like you will definitely have fun and trust me there’s almost always plenty of fun to be had . But it’s a hit and miss like anywhere else but I’ve been there time and time and I’ve hardly ever gone back home without at least seen some sexy couples play . And if you’re a sociable lad you’ll meet great people .

Newcastle under lyme

Just had a look on their website n it’s £80 for single lads. I’ll pass lol

» Add a new message to this topic