FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in London

Clubs in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any swingers clubs open tomorrow afternoon, central London (Euston area)?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Nearest thing you'll find is a sauna called Rio's in Kentish Town

It's a less than 10 minutes on the tube

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Don't build your hopes up - it's not really a 'Swingers Club', although sometimes stuff happens. That said I haven't been for over a decade, although I hera it's pretty much unchanged. Expect a c 20:1 male : female ratio and some rather aggressively competitive behaviour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't build your hopes up - it's not really a 'Swingers Club', although sometimes stuff happens. That said I haven't been for over a decade, although I hera it's pretty much unchanged. Expect a c 20:1 male : female ratio and some rather aggressively competitive behaviour."

Eek!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Don't build your hopes up - it's not really a 'Swingers Club', although sometimes stuff happens. That said I haven't been for over a decade, although I hera it's pretty much unchanged. Expect a c 20:1 male : female ratio and some rather aggressively competitive behaviour."

Wow someone must've had a bad experience

You're probably right that they'll be more guys to ladies but that's the same everywhere I've ever been but I've never witnessed any agressive behaviour, staff and other guests have always been polite and no has always been accepted as no & it's definitely one of the better saunas that I've been to in or around london

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't build your hopes up - it's not really a 'Swingers Club', although sometimes stuff happens. That said I haven't been for over a decade, although I hera it's pretty much unchanged. Expect a c 20:1 male : female ratio and some rather aggressively competitive behaviour.

Wow someone must've had a bad experience

You're probably right that they'll be more guys to ladies but that's the same everywhere I've ever been but I've never witnessed any agressive behaviour, staff and other guests have always been polite and no has always been accepted as no & it's definitely one of the better saunas that I've been to in or around london "

We’d taken it with a big pinch of salt

» Add a new message to this topic