FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest Leeds

Quest Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Lovely OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m a member at Quest but haven’t been since before lockdown. I used to go to the interracial parties hosted my Mr and Mis, but things have changed a bit since then and I’ll not sure what it’s like anymore.

I’m taking a friend who’s new to the scene for her first club visit. She’ll mainly be looking for single, white guys. Does anyone know whether Friday or Saturday night will be best for that kind of thing?

The weekend we’re looking at going has both nights open to single males.

Any advice welcome, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Here and There

Just giving this a little bump as I posted at a funny time of night. Hoping more people see it this morning.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I tend to go Sundays but occasional Fridays and Saturdays. I haven't niticed a huge difference, though I appreciate that's based on a small number of visits. The nights I was there did seem slightly quieter than pre-covid, but as you no doubt already know, one night can be very different to the next.

I doubt either night would be a 'bad' one to go. Not sure if that helps answer or not!

Here and There

"I tend to go Sundays but occasional Fridays and Saturdays. I haven't niticed a huge difference, though I appreciate that's based on a small number of visits. The nights I was there did seem slightly quieter than pre-covid, but as you no doubt already know, one night can be very different to the next.

I doubt either night would be a 'bad' one to go. Not sure if that helps answer or not!"

Thanks. It’s tricky to know when I’ve not been for so long.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

One thing to be aware of now at Quest. There are now only two lockable private rooms.

If it's a busy night when you go, you may find these are in use all night, so if you don't like playing in public........

By *ovebirdsupnorthCouple  over a year ago

kent

Hello your love midnight affairs nights pretty much a,mix of people slightly older music lots of giveaways and always fun

Here and There

"One thing to be aware of now at Quest. There are now only two lockable private rooms.

If it's a busy night when you go, you may find these are in use all night, so if you don't like playing in public........"

Oh really? That’s a shame. Thanks for the heads up.

Here and There

"Hello your love midnight affairs nights pretty much a,mix of people slightly older music lots of giveaways and always fun "

Are they at Quest?

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"One thing to be aware of now at Quest. There are now only two lockable private rooms.

If it's a busy night when you go, you may find these are in use all night, so if you don't like playing in public........

Oh really? That’s a shame. Thanks for the heads up. "

Yeah, that's why we only go on less crowded days or nights now.

We went a couple of months ago on a Friday night, it's was not busy, but still we had to wait ages for a private room with a playmate, killed the mood somewhat.

Here and There

Oh really? That’s a shame. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, that's why we only go on less crowded days or nights now.

We went a couple of months ago on a Friday night, it's was not busy, but still we had to wait ages for a private room with a playmate, killed the mood somewhat."

I don’t mind open play and being being able to see, but I don’t always want to have to keep one eye on what’s going on around me for people joining in/touching without permission.

I’m only visiting to bring a friend new to the scene. If she wants to play I expect she’ll want if to br private.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The viewing room is lockable too so that makes 3 rooms she could use if she doesn't mind being watched

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

If it's a busy night when you go, you may find these are in use all night, so if you don't like playing in public........"

Since opening at the current premises there has only ever been 2 completely private lockable rooms.

Here and There

Lots of comment about the lockable rooms, which is good to know…

But any comment on my OP re best night to go for my friend?

By *archelCouple  over a year ago

A field somewhere

"Lots of comment about the lockable rooms, which is good to know…

But any comment on my OP re best night to go for my friend? "

The second Saturday of the month seems better, more relaxed atmosphere, its a couples & single girls only night (as it happens that's tonight).

It might be a better introduction for your friend on one of these nights.

Here and There

"Lots of comment about the lockable rooms, which is good to know…

But any comment on my OP re best night to go for my friend?

The second Saturday of the month seems better, more relaxed atmosphere, its a couples & single girls only night (as it happens that's tonight).

It might be a better introduction for your friend on one of these nights."

She’s definitely wanting to meet single guys to start with so that’s the only night we wanted to avoid, that’s why I was asking which night is best for single guys.

By *ednesday night funMan  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Wednesday evenings are definitely one to consider if you can make it.

By *itch and scratchyCouple  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Hello your love midnight affairs nights pretty much a,mix of people slightly older music lots of giveaways and always fun "

These nights are fantastic, there's always good mix of people there. X

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

How about trying a sunday afternoon there tends to be a good mix of people in then

Here and There

"How about trying a sunday afternoon there tends to be a good mix of people in then"

Sundays are no good. Just wanted to know which was best for single white guys on either a Friday of Saturday night.

» Add a new message to this topic