FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clothing - attire

Clothing - attire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubbynwife2021 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Were are looking to go a club for the first time....neither been before and not sure of the correct clothing/underwear suitable

Don't want to be fully naked or overly exposed until we feel comfortable....any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It may depend upon the club you visit.

Some are wet / spa type clubs where people get naked in hot tubs etc and some are dress up as sexy as you dare.

Nick your night and speak to the club for advice.

By *ubbynwife2021 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Yes makes sense...

Think we will start with a non-spa to begin with...pick a themed night or something and take it from there

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree depends where you go. But generally arrive in things you would normally wear for a night out, so smartly dressed etc not nasty trainers for example lol

As for dress down, wear what you are comfortable in. Usually boxers etc for men and lingerie for women some like to put things over like those sheer kimono type things or something of similar nature I’m sure if you message the club you plan to go to they can help with what they expect aswell. Also with Halloween just around the corner you could always do fancy dress

By *eardAndBoobs69Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Hi. We had our 1st visit to a club last month. To dress down - husband wore boxer shorts and I wore an easy access lacy bodysuit with a black silky kimono over the top (think the kimono helped with my nerves!). In the bar area we just wore what we would to go on a night out x

By *eardAndBoobs69Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Hi. We had our 1st visit to a club last month. To dress down - husband wore boxer shorts and I wore an easy access lacy bodysuit with a black silky kimono over the top (think the kimono helped with my nerves!). In the bar area we just wore what we would to go on a night out x"

I also took a small pouch/bag round my wrist with condoms etc in x

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Yes makes sense...

Think we will start with a non-spa to begin with...pick a themed night or something and take it from there

Thanks "

Smart/casual for Mr, anything sexy for Mrs. The Fancy dress nights are good also, a good icebreaker.

» Add a new message to this topic