FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels or OP4fun

Kestrels or OP4fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We are looking to go to a club for the first time since covid and wanted to go to one that we haven’t been before and wanted to know what one was best out of Kestrels or OP4fun?

We will be going at the end of the month on a Saturday evening so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmaMilfWoman  over a year ago

London

I would look at Hellfire in Sunbury on Thames x

"I would look at Hellfire in Sunbury on Thames x"

Hey Gemma,

Thanks for the recommendation. Don’t really know too much about hellfire? Is it more a fetish club?

By *noncouple392Couple  over a year ago

London

We love Kestrel, but that's the day time naturist spa.

Abfab is what its called in the eve. On a Saturday it's couples only night, we quite enjoy it too but depends on the vibe you're lookin for.

"We love Kestrel, but that's the day time naturist spa.

Abfab is what its called in the eve. On a Saturday it's couples only night, we quite enjoy it too but depends on the vibe you're lookin for. "

Hi guys,

Thanks for your post.

What kind of vibe is it???

London

"We love Kestrel, but that's the day time naturist spa.

Abfab is what its called in the eve. On a Saturday it's couples only night, we quite enjoy it too but depends on the vibe you're lookin for.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your post.

What kind of vibe is it???"

So I think on a couple's night it's definitely a little more tame than when single guys are around but if you chat and are good with people should have no trouble making friends

We haven’t been to a club for about 3 years so the couple night sounds good this time and maybe we’ll go on the single guy night next

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Not been to op4fun nor the new abfab - so can’t comment

I want to try and get to either sooner rather than later

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

Can’t comment on OP4F, though we hear positive things so it’s on our to-do list.

AbFabs is great and we love the options presented by the pool and hot tubs. The upstairs area is very sociable and the crowd is great in our experience. Loads of play rooms and plenty of places in which to get lost and have fun! They’re now doing trial membership too.

Our first ever club was Hellfire. We were there last Saturday and it was very quiet. It was probably 50/50 swingers and kinksters (though that varies depending on the theme of the night). Think on balance, AbFabs will be our swinging home (in London at least)!

"Can’t comment on OP4F, though we hear positive things so it’s on our to-do list.

AbFabs is great and we love the options presented by the pool and hot tubs. The upstairs area is very sociable and the crowd is great in our experience. Loads of play rooms and plenty of places in which to get lost and have fun! They’re now doing trial membership too.

Our first ever club was Hellfire. We were there last Saturday and it was very quiet. It was probably 50/50 swingers and kinksters (though that varies depending on the theme of the night). Think on balance, AbFabs will be our swinging home (in London at least)!"

Thanks for your post.

Think we will go to abfabs.

Is the closest hotel the premier inn at Heathrow?

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Yes the Premier Inn is next door or the Thistle is opposite.

Just be careful to book the right Premier Inn as there is about 4 different ones around Heathrow.

"Yes the Premier Inn is next door or the Thistle is opposite.

Just be careful to book the right Premier Inn as there is about 4 different ones around Heathrow.

"

Thanks for your post.

Oh, do you know what one it is?

London

"Yes the Premier Inn is next door or the Thistle is opposite.

Thanks for your post.

Oh, do you know what one it is?"

It's this one

Premier inn

Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, 420 Bath Rd, Longford UB7 0EA

Best part is Abfab/Kestrel is next to a 24/7 McDonalds.

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

Worth considering the Thistle directly opposite too. It’s a nicer hotel but doesn’t necessarily cost any more! X

"Worth considering the Thistle directly opposite too. It’s a nicer hotel but doesn’t necessarily cost any more! X"

I did have a look at it yesterday and there is not much between them to be honest.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

Everytime i try and book premier inn is always full and the thistle had 1room left but no parking in their car park..wtf

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I can’t comment on AbFabs as I have not been but I went to Kestrels once whilst they were still waiting some of the facilities to be fitted but could see the potential and on the forums nothing but good things about Kestrels / AbFabs.OP4F I can comment as I have been a member for almost 5 years now it’s a nice clean cozy tidy club with respectful staff.Saturday is couples night but at 11.00 pm they do allow 5-6 single select guys who have to pre book and wait for a txt to find out if they have been selected.

"I can’t comment on AbFabs as I have not been but I went to Kestrels once whilst they were still waiting some of the facilities to be fitted but could see the potential and on the forums nothing but good things about Kestrels / AbFabs.OP4F I can comment as I have been a member for almost 5 years now it’s a nice clean cozy tidy club with respectful staff.Saturday is couples night but at 11.00 pm they do allow 5-6 single select guys who have to pre book and wait for a txt to find out if they have been selected."

Thanks for your post.

We have heard good things about OP4fun and will go there next, but think we will go for Abfabs this time

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I can’t comment on AbFabs as I have not been but I went to Kestrels once whilst they were still waiting some of the facilities to be fitted but could see the potential and on the forums nothing but good things about Kestrels / AbFabs.OP4F I can comment as I have been a member for almost 5 years now it’s a nice clean cozy tidy club with respectful staff.Saturday is couples night but at 11.00 pm they do allow 5-6 single select guys who have to pre book and wait for a txt to find out if they have been selected.

Thanks for your post.

We have heard good things about OP4fun and will go there next, but think we will go for Abfabs this time "

. No problem I am sure you will have a great time at AbFabs and as you said there is always next time for OP4F

We are going to go Abfabs on Saturday if anyone else is going???

» Add a new message to this topic