FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hi guess. I have a question for party hosts

Hi guess. I have a question for party hosts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve recently been thinking about organising an event but have no idea how to go about it. Is there anyone who has before organised or organises regularly events got any advice about how to go about it?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Do you have any event planning experience outside the swinging scene. as the skills will be transferable it's just about building your network of clubs/guests & working out what your events USP will be

If your known at your local club, get on well with the other guests there, that's a great place to start

If your yet to build those connections why not starts with planning a social event in a local pub, book an area etc, advertise in the meets section etc

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

May be slightly assumptive (no offence intended) but you are a relatively new profile on here - without veris etc - if that reasonably fairly reflects your experience of the scene/lifestyle/etc it may be worth taking the time to dip a toe in the water and build up your experience/contacts/etc - attend a few clubs and events and get a feel for what is good/bad

» Add a new message to this topic