FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Halloween. What are you dressing up as?

Halloween. What are you dressing up as?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ookie_and_Nookie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

I see that there are a lot of us all excited about Halloween events at various clubs this weekend. We are off to Penthouse on Saturday, and whilst the mrs is gonna look super sexy, I’m worried I’m gonna look super scary!

We have opted to do Joker and Harley Quinn. The thing that worries me is the face paint I have to wear as Joker, I’m worried it will rub off on things and people, and that’s if anyone wants to play with a psychotic clown!

So what is everyone dressing as?

Anyone else plan on a full face of facepaint?

Anyone been to a Halloween event at a club before and can comment on how people usually dress?

N

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple  over a year ago

Sheerness

R is going as an old skool gangster and im his burlesque babe. No face paint though as I wouldn't want it all over my lingerie. And I don't do scary so wouldn't want Freddie Krugar fucking me haha xx

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We're off to Chams so only dressing up a little. Wife will probably dress more to the theme. I did have a mask but decided against it as it won't be fun to wear all night.

Some people go all out at some clubs. Guess it depends on how much you enjoy dressing up.

Did go as a devil last year, complete with red hair but there was the same worry that it would go everywhere

Enjoy Penthouse OP x

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Not off anywhere party wise, going out for a meal on a date

By *wing66Couple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

We can't make our mind up yet, just looking over amazon for something to wear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve not got anything sorted yet with a costume.

I have a few onesie fancy dress outfits that I bought for festivals over the summer but I think a zip up all in one suit might be a bit over dressed for a swingers club?

Ill possibly just end up with a basic smart casual outfit but spice it up some fangs and a horror themed tee shirt due to not having much time to sort something before the weekend.

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

I'm off to Jaydees and I tend to go all out on any costume event, money and time permitting.. cant divulge my costume choice as others going could read this but I'll just say I even have the sfx wax to ensure I'm almost unrecognisable ...

Anya

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

It all depends on what abd how you see the night and how far you are willing to go, I have usually had full face paint and yes it does come off but those who approach me are clearly forewarned on what to expect if they get too close ! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see that there are a lot of us all excited about Halloween events at various clubs this weekend. We are off to Penthouse on Saturday, and whilst the mrs is gonna look super sexy, I’m worried I’m gonna look super scary!

We have opted to do Joker and Harley Quinn. The thing that worries me is the face paint I have to wear as Joker, I’m worried it will rub off on things and people, and that’s if anyone wants to play with a psychotic clown!

So what is everyone dressing as?

Anyone else plan on a full face of facepaint?

Anyone been to a Halloween event at a club before and can comment on how people usually dress?

N"

We've been to our local club past few years for Halloween & we've always done facepaint & it's gone the distance we both will be wearing it again on Saturday but dont want to give away our outfits this year before then. Hope you have a fab evening xx

» Add a new message to this topic