FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool swingers clubs ?

Blackpool swingers clubs ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks we are looking to visit Blackpool January time with two other couples from N.Ireland can anyone suggest any good clubs /hotels for us dirty people to play in .

Thank you ,kisses and hugs later . D and M

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

infusion best in blackpool

By *ncoreMan  over a year ago

poulton

we are from blackpool but dont live there anymore because of work. we are home for jan and will be going to infusion loads we hope! by far the best club in blackpool. great facilities, lovely staff and generally great clientelle!!!! have fun if you visit. but its almost assured at infusion!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"infusion best in blackpool"

+1

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

infusions is the best in blackpool been there a number of times now

it is very relaxed and clean the owners are great and people are friendly

v&k xx

ps but each to there own

By *etifistiqueCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

we're hoping to go to infusion for new year, not been before but have heard alot of good things from others who have, can anyone recommend accomodation nearby

pat n paul

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many thanks folks , thank you for taking the time to reply to us take care and have fun and best wishes from D and M in N.I. xx.

carlton hotel (best western) 282/286 north promenade

"infusion best in blackpool"

tbh,there are only 2 clubs in Blackpool.so if you dont like one just go to the other

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

Well all we have to say is, if you don't go to Infusion, don't go to BUDDIES, its a shit hole, we learnt the hard way. we went there earlier this year, smoking everywhere, Bar, lounge, breakfast tables, even the owner was smoking, and his mouth was fowl, ffing and B ING.

Mel

If you want to know what the rooms are like, or any other questions, mail me.

we will be going infusions january 12 be nice to meet a few sexy couples while we are there

By *bang13Couple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

the new honneycombe club is the biggest and best in blackpool

I was referring to infusions and honeycombe (buddies didnt deserve a mention lol)

well honeycombe is the new swingers sauna so its geting a mention lol its got 12 play rooms jacuzzi steam room sauna dungeon its open 6 days a week 11am to 7pm and its open 4 nights a week how can people not want to mention a place that swingers like to go to where single femails get in for £5 day or night and single guys get in for £12 in the day couples in the day are £17 and at night couples £20 single guys £20 look in clubs on here blackpool connections honeycombe deserve a mention lol as its here in blackpool like it or not its new and its here for swingers to go to ok lol

Second what Mel said, don't go anywhere near buddies. Ignore all the gushing references in the club section

We are in Blackpool this weekend and may visit a club or two!

can anyone tell me if euphoria is still going in blackpool or has it changed its name???? searching high and low cant find it

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

" can anyone tell me if euphoria is still going in blackpool or has it changed its name???? searching high and low cant find it "

Closed a few years now! at least

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"infusion best in blackpool

+1 "

+2

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Second what Mel said, don't go anywhere near buddies. Ignore all the gushing references in the club section"

Buddies is a shithole par excellence!

Avoid that dump at all costs.

How can honeycombe charge a night rate when it closes at 7pm.......??????

"Hi folks we are looking to visit Blackpool January time with two other couples from N.Ireland can anyone suggest any good clubs /hotels for us dirty people to play in .

Thank you ,kisses and hugs later . D and M "

Check out Honeycombe (on here as Blackpool Connections) fantastic facilities and open day times too if you here during the week!!! Massive jacuzzi!!!

Can also say good things about infusions too. The pool is great

By *nglishdavieMan  over a year ago

worcs

is honeycombe open on a nightime yet, or just afternoons

"infusion best in blackpool

+1 "

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

i agree the honeycombe is the best club in blackpool when i open my club next year it will be a pleaure to workwith chris ill send my clients to his hotel its great

blackpool connections is now at honeycombe sauna new website will be up for people to see soon its now open in the day 6 days a week and is now open at night to all people need to do to see how swingers like the place is look in clubs and see what people are saying that have been there at blackpool connections in clubs

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We agree that we always liked Infusions the best.

However, we personally haven't been to Honeycombe sauna so can't compare it.

Barrow

you shoul try it compertitions good for the punters therel be another opening next year when we open ours in blackpool then therel be three its better for all to have a choice like tescos morrisons and asda if you dont like one you can go to the other merry xmass

What kind of facility are you opening???

Hotel or club style?? North or south Blackpool?

get yourself to the honeycombe the best club in blackpool ive been to infusions and dont rate it

Barrow

a club style if its any were as good as the honeycombe it will be brilliant

Have had good times at Infusions and Honeycombe. Both have good facilities and are well run. Of the two, Honeycombe is bigger and also cheaper, but suggest you visit both but stick to busy nights and find out here who else will be there. Have fun!

Barrow

yes everyone should try differant venues youl get your eyes open no one club reguardless of which one should have the monopoly its a freee world people have a democratic right to choose where they wish to go

Infusions is the best club in blackpool Honeycombs is only open till 12 at night so dont see it as a club more a mixed sauna but does have good facilities, and cheap.

But Infusions for us everytime, there are a couple of swinging hotels in blackpool aswell, and of course many b and b,s and the usual bigger hotels hilton travel lodge so plenty of options for you all.

Barrow

its last entry at 12pm at weekends and 11 pm last entry during the week

thought it only had a license to be open to 12, or is the local planning and local gazzete wrong??

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"its last entry at 12pm at weekends and 11 pm last entry during the week "

If that is the last entry time, then what time is closing time?

Wasnt there a bit of a "hoo-ha" a few weeks ago because the owner dint have the necessary licence to open late.....has this licence now been granted or is it still pending?

"its last entry at 12pm at weekends and 11 pm last entry during the week

If that is the last entry time, then what time is closing time?

Wasnt there a bit of a "hoo-ha" a few weeks ago because the owner dint have the necessary licence to open late.....has this licence now been granted or is it still pending?"

Has far as the local paper and planning permission was it was supposed to close at 12 and 11. there was a few links on a previous post about this club that took you to the article, in the local paper and also to the council planning permit, so dont think its changed since then, probally just the owner ignoring rules like he did with the party when only still permitted to open to 8pm, but hey ho not our problem.

So on that basis, the "last entry" time is actually "kicking out" time?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Infusions has to be the best - in our opinion anyway - need to pay them another visit very soon! Z

looks like funbithesea are still green with envy. OK Tina & Gavin, you did not get the Honeycombe to rent for weekends, I BOUGHT IT! and it's mine.

I am getting, like a lot of people, a bit sick of the continuous snipes.

This is how it is; I bought a sauna, that had full planning permission to operate to 8pm. I applied for an extention of hours, and now it has been granted. Unlike the other swingers club in Blackpool, I have full plannig permision. Yes! it is til 12 midnight, so I have told Blackpool Council to take inforcement action against me because I am openung til 3am. I would love them to do it, as then, a government planning inspector can look at the fact that I have permission, and yet they the Council take NO action against a club that has no planning permission. Can a Coucil be seen to make meat of one and foul of another?

Sometimes, in life you have to break the law to make the law work. So funbithesea there are going to be a lot of people having a lot of fun at my place till 3am.

What's the parking like round there????

"looks like funbithesea are still green with envy. OK Tina & Gavin, you did not get the Honeycombe to rent for weekends, I BOUGHT IT! and it's mine.

This is how it is; I bought a sauna, that had full planning permission to operate to 8pm. I applied for an extention of hours, and now it has been granted. Unlike the other swingers club in Blackpool, I have full plannig permision. Yes! it is til 12 midnight, so I have told Blackpool Council to take inforcement action against me because I am openung til 3am. I would love them to do it, as then, a government planning inspector can look at the fact that I have permission, and yet they the Council take NO action against a club that has no planning permission. Can a Coucil be seen to make meat of one and foul of another?

Sometimes, in life you have to break the law to make the law work. So funbithesea there are going to be a lot of people having a lot of fun at my place till 3am. "

Firstly we arent envy of you Chris by any means, and have to laugh you would think so, and have to say finally honest in open about your intentions.

All we have ever done on any post is tell the truth where you didnt, and all we have ever done is ask the questions, your the one on your profile lying and not being honest or clear about times etc so people ask,

thats when you get nasty taking it personal,

dont we and other swingers have a right to ask what times and is it legal.

If a club is breaking laws which put customers in a situation, We believe they have the right to know what your doing or any club for that matter, ( insurance or being told to leave when the place is busted )

Unfortunately you have gone around for years slagging of every other venue to make yourself look good,

so now that you actually own a venue people are entittled to have ther say on that venue,

and have a right to be fully informed of its opening times, etc

We arent hiding anything and never have done.

If you look at the post we said you had good facilities and was cheap so we never attack your club but we didnt class you as a club as you only have a license till 11,12 and classed you as a mixed sauana which you are? we never told them or anyone else to stay away did we?

secondly it was replied that actually its last entry at 12, we didnt advertise you broke rules untill that point, are we to blame for the council and their rulings no we arent,

But should swingers be duped into believing so.

Has in what people think its you who have more to lose than us Chris,

and breaking laws and trying to hide the facts wont look good to some and also attacking people in threads for answering or asking questions never makes clubs or venues look good.

Thanks

"looks like funbithesea are still green with envy. OK Tina & Gavin, you did not get the Honeycombe to rent for weekends, I BOUGHT IT! and it's mine.

Sometimes, in life you have to break the law to make the law work. So funbithesea there are going to be a lot of people having a lot of fun at my place till 3am. "

Brilliant, so you want paying customers to actively contribute to you breaking the law?

Jesus Christ, that is nothing but thoughtless on your part in my opinion to use your clientele as stooges for you to feather your own nest.

The thought of a council enforcement officer, and most probably a Police officer standing within your premesis ensuring everyone leaves when they enforce a notice on you will no doubt please your customers as they troop past on the way out!

Yet another thread about this venue that will soon vanish.

Why bother posting at all, if its only to cause problems ????????

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

OK - so - it's Infusions then! Neither of the other 'clubs' owners have done anything to win hearts and minds of new customers - well done you two, you've probably alienated a big chunk of potential visitors! Z

so where do i go for my birthday lol xxx

Would seem anywhere but Blackpool.

One owner is determined to close all the clubs by any means possible if you read his own posting.

im losing track, just wanna go out for my birthday to a club xx

By *onaparteclusterbuckCouple (MM)  over a year ago

pattaya,thailand

For fks sake! I am deeply saddened by some of the mingy comments on the forum.Try living and working around the world(as I have)Saudi Arabia. Malaysia being VERY dangerous for PLU. For those that dont know that means people like US!Those not cloistered by sexual repression of WHATEVER form. We have the freedom to meet and be as adventurous as our imaginations can take us. Some more than others, for sure.So in my humble opinion, we should CONGRATULATE AND THANK ANYBODY TAKING THE RISK TO GO INTO THIS BUSINESS. beaurocrats make their sad living from being mingy in their office.

I have friends who are saying the new Honeycombe is Fantastic. And Chris is a really nice guy . IT ALWAYS what you make of it! And just phone any club and go on the website for times costs etc. They are all businesses. But please, dont be mingy on internet forums. Get a life AND GRASP IT WITH BOTH HANDS, EH!

Barrow

yes i agree its time everybody should start the new as one big happy family we all have our favourites let bygones be bygones and everyone should try differant places and stop this pathetic bickering its not doing the swinging clubs and lovely people in blackpool any good at all

peace n love for all in the new year!!!!!

k n a

on n the original question!

avoid buddies! at all costs!

we go to infusion and connections and and think there both fantastic clubs in there own right so try for your selfs and dont let others put you off going and lets hope every one gets on together now its all getting beyond a big joke now and is not helping either club with all this sqwaberling so all the best to both clubs and there owners in the new year im sure blackpool as room for two swingers clubs and can be proud of both venus

Barrow

well said end of the day it will stop other cps visting blackpool and it wont do blackpools reputaion any good theres 2 clubs in blackpool now yous have a choice grab its best for everyone

Been to infusions and it was great - avoid buddies at ALL costs it was awful! Lol xx

Been to infusions and it was great - avoid buddies at ALL costs it was awful! Lol xx

Been to both connections and infusions for a greedy girls night. Both have good facilities but for the size and friendliness of the people I preferred the honeycombe. As for the council what about all the so called massage parlors in blackpool.? Maybe they should worry about the prostitution and not like minded adults enjoying themselves. As for most of the reviews there made by friends of each club. Live and let live if you don't want to go to a club vote with your feet not your mouth.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Someone said they were opening another club in Blackpool and we think they said it was going to be a nightclub style club (Or Class 3 as we call them)

Although Blackpool seems to have a deluge of clubs/hotels for the scene, the one thing it is missing is a dance orientated club. (Since Infusions shut, though that should not be taken as a model for a new club)

Do send us more info on it when you have it.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Someone said they were opening another club in Blackpool and we think they said it was going to be a nightclub style club (Or Class 3 as we call them)

Although Blackpool seems to have a deluge of clubs/hotels for the scene, the one thing it is missing is a dance orientated club. (Since Infusions shut, though that should not be taken as a model for a new club)

Do send us more info on it when you have it. "

Is Infusions shut? The club review section suggests it's still open. I've not been so I don't know?

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

INFUSION IS STILL OPEN AND WE HAVE NO PLANS TO CLOSE.

Happy New Year 2013 to everyone

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

"INFUSION IS STILL OPEN AND WE HAVE NO PLANS TO CLOSE.

Happy New Year 2013 to everyone "

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

i was shocked to read on here that Infusion had shut and glad that Infusion have confirmed they are not shut..I have attended Infusions a few times and i do like the place..It is lovely also that there ia another club to attend, Blackpool Connections..Its great that people have the choice and there is room for two clubs and the hotels in the town..I wish both clubs and the hotels all the very best and hope all the bitterness and nastiness is a thing of the past and the New Year brings peace and happiness to everyone..

To answer the op. We have been to infusions and loved it and shall be returning soon for even more fun.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in which case you are openly flaunting the law......

so that time you denied it was open till 3am, and people in the threads said it was open till 3am, and then you denied it was, so are you saying that you lied to the people in this thread, the owners of this site, and the local council....

that I would have said was very serious...

I, for your own sake, hope that you have no really really serious incidents after the time you are suppose to be open.... because legally.... shits creek and paddles spring to mind.....

Have a group hugg every body and embrace liberation and freedom

good will to all in 2013

utmp

I am glad I am giving it a miss

Barrow

someone is saying to infusions that we said they are closed we said nothing of the sort to any one weve told infusions that we dont even know who goes to infusions people go were they want to go WE HAVE NOT OR NEVER SAID TO ANYONE THAT INFUSION IS CLOSED thers a party there tonite

All this shit needs to stop! It's not doing anyone any good or benefiting anybody! All it's doing is making us Blackpool folk look and sound like right dickheads! And who would want to visit any club here after reading these forums?? Certaintly not us, If we didnt live here! NOW COME ON EVERYONE FFS PACK IT IN! It's New year shortly lets ALL start afresh! Rant over thankyou!!

Billy

utmp a a wee town in the northwest

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

well im sorry to say but all this bitter back stabbing as put me off goin to any club in any town ..i enjoyed goin to chill and have fun ..if the new year brings peace to all men and ladys then i mite think about returning in the new year ...good luck to you all and happy new year x