FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Help with a club night choice 16th Dec

Help with a club night choice 16th Dec

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eybert77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ramsey

Good evening fellow forumites. I have a dilemma that I need some help with for choosing a club night on the 16th December.

At the moment I’m torn between a Bi night at Va or the Kinky tease event at Penthouse Playrooms.

I have been to both clubs before (I’m quite a regular at Va) but I’ve not been to an only Bi night before and never been to a BDSM event.

Both would be an interesting learning experience especially the KT event.

Any thoughts or alternatives would be gratefully received

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

How about Jaydees? They have Curvy Ladies night, Christmas edition, that is always very well attended. Also, you can bring your own booze.

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

I second that, the curvy girls night at Jaydees is always a brilliant night, plus the 16th is the night of my birthday celebrations wouldn't want to be anywhere else

Ramsey

Thanks, Jaydees is another good option too

Ramsey

Any more thoughts/suggestions?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it depends what’s your after and like you said in your message penthouse kt event you could learn a lot from, both clubs do these events monthly so you you can just do one one month and the other the next month. We went to an lgbt event and it was awesome, equally like you I was interested in the kt event but personally thought it might be a little too hardcore for newbies.

I suggest just pick which you are swayed more too then do the other then next month

Ramsey

"I think it depends what’s your after and like you said in your message penthouse kt event you could learn a lot from, both clubs do these events monthly so you you can just do one one month and the other the next month. We went to an lgbt event and it was awesome, equally like you I was interested in the kt event but personally thought it might be a little too hardcore for newbies.

I suggest just pick which you are swayed more too then do the other then next month "

Thanks for the great post I’ve been to a dual event that was part lgbt and curvy ladies night and it was awesome, but I am intrigued by the KT event. I do wonder as well if it might be too much for a newbie but in some ways that makes me lean towards it even more, you don’t know if you don’t try right?

By *urious-couple33Couple  over a year ago

Wales/ Tenerife

Following. We are thinking Darlaston either the 17th or Black Friday. Looking for advice. Travelling a distance.. is it worth it?

Bedford

"Following. We are thinking Darlaston either the 17th or Black Friday. Looking for advice. Travelling a distance.. is it worth it? "

You're slightly too late for Black Friday... But I do believe Chams at Darlaston is worth travelling to, but it can get expensive if you have to take out membership, pay entry on the night/day and have somewhere to stay over.

By *inkylips33Woman  over a year ago

luton

Both clubs host great events

KTs is a great opportunity to experience the world of BDSM.

Bi nights at most clubs are always an experience I’ve been lucky enough to experience KTs regularly at penthouse and one of the Bi nights there along with curvy last month which was a win win all round.

What ever you choice I’m sure it will be great!

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

"Following. We are thinking Darlaston either the 17th or Black Friday. Looking for advice. Travelling a distance.. is it worth it?

You're slightly too late for Black Friday... But I do believe Chams at Darlaston is worth travelling to, but it can get expensive if you have to take out membership, pay entry on the night/day and have somewhere to stay over. "

Second this - our first visit was just over £250 all in membership, entry, hotel, food, drink & fuel. It’s getting an expensive hobby

Ramsey

"Both clubs host great events

KTs is a great opportunity to experience the world of BDSM.

Bi nights at most clubs are always an experience I’ve been lucky enough to experience KTs regularly at penthouse and one of the Bi nights there along with curvy last month which was a win win all round.

What ever you choice I’m sure it will be great! "

Thank you, yes I went for Halloween to the curvy and bi night it was a great night

By *urious-couple33Couple  over a year ago

Wales/ Tenerife

"Following. We are thinking Darlaston either the 17th or Black Friday. Looking for advice. Travelling a distance.. is it worth it?

You're slightly too late for Black Friday... But I do believe Chams at Darlaston is worth travelling to, but it can get expensive if you have to take out membership, pay entry on the night/day and have somewhere to stay over. "

We call the Friday before Christmas Black Friday.

We have decided, on the 16th we are going to go to Xtasia and the Saturday Chameleons.

If it’s not a regular thing then it’s ok to splash out now and then.

Bedford

You're slightly too late for Black Friday... But I do believe Chams at Darlaston is worth travelling to, but it can get expensive if you have to take out membership, pay entry on the night/day and have somewhere to stay over.

We have decided, on the 16th we are going to go to Xtasia and the Saturday Chameleons.

If it’s not a regular thing then it’s ok to splash out now and then. "

Oh, ok, never heard it being called that way but I guess it makes sense . Enjoy your Black Friday

By *ou at FlirtsWoman  over a year ago

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 07/12/22 16:37:02]

By *ou at FlirtsWoman  over a year ago

West Bromwich

If it’s not a regular thing then it’s ok to splash out now and then. "

If your still looking for accommodation, xtasia also has hotel rooms that you can book by messaging the number on the website

Il also be at xtasia on the 16th so see you there!

» Add a new message to this topic