FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie Leeds club recommendation

Newbie Leeds club recommendation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *PanBB OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hello all. I'm new to the scene however the Mrs has previous experience going back many years with the LS in a previous relationship. We have decided to visit a club in the New Year to make a begining as a couple. Most of the Clubs Mrs went to were out of Leeds so we are not sure whether to visit Pandora's or Quest. What are people's thoughts?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Both clubs in leeds are good

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Quest os smaller than pandorasa great social area and hot tub

Everyone as in any club is friendly and respectful

Pandoras is best to visit on a theme night. Woth 3 floors and many rooms, it.can feel rather quiet

Lovely hottub and swimming pool

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Both are great clubs , totally different, give them both a try. Pandora is best on a event night as its so big

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Quest has some good daytimes too

By *PanBB OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Thanks all

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We're heading to Pandora after Leeds social 14th Jan, it'll be our 1st visit so just following for reviews

Mrs

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

Hi,

I have been only to Quest. From a single male perspective.

I have been on a daytime. Friendly staff, who will give you a tour. There was an even split of couples and singles. The couples were very welcoming with plenty of banter. It is small enough that you can easily join the chat, but there are enough quiet corners to go and do your own thing.

No wanking dead when I have been.

Q

By *N4funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We're heading to Pandora after Leeds social 14th Jan, it'll be our 1st visit so just following for reviews

Mrs "

Also going to the social as a start again in the new year, not able to find out much on Pandoras, is it a private party for the social or open to all?

By *adyhuntersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We are going to Quest on Friday daytime, only been in an evening before, so going to investigate, come join us x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"We're heading to Pandora after Leeds social 14th Jan, it'll be our 1st visit so just following for reviews

Mrs

Also going to the social as a start again in the new year, not able to find out much on Pandoras, is it a private party for the social or open to all?"

It's open to all, just turn up with the wristband and you get discount on entry.

See you at the social

By *N4funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Mrs

Also going to the social as a start again in the new year, not able to find out much on Pandoras, is it a private party for the social or open to all?

It's open to all, just turn up with the wristband and you get discount on entry.

See you at the social "

Thanks, looking forward to meeting new friends

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Have been to both Leeds clubs and they each have their own pluses and negatives.

Pandora is huge with a great choice of rooms so can lack atmosphere unless it's really busy. We're going NYE.

Quest is friendly and being smaller feels busy with fewer people but lacks warmth and I personally would avoid it on nights when single guys are allowed. Sadly, this is the only club where I have consistently had to deal with disrespectful single guys.

Nita

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Have been to both Leeds clubs and they each have their own pluses and negatives.

Pandora is huge with a great choice of rooms so can lack atmosphere unless it's really busy. We're going NYE.

Quest is friendly and being smaller feels busy with fewer people but lacks warmth and I personally would avoid it on nights when single guys are allowed. Sadly, this is the only club where I have consistently had to deal with disrespectful single guys.

Nita"

Most clubs jave the unruly guy or 2. I suppose I'm more forward and tell em to do one

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Have been to both Leeds clubs and they each have their own pluses and negatives.

Nita

Most clubs jave the unruly guy or 2. I suppose I'm more forward and tell em to do one "

We've visited about 30 clubs around the UK and never had anything close to the consistent badgering that we've experiences "every time" we've been to Quest when there are single guys in.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Been to quest loads of times and never found that it lacks warmth or the single guys there are any worse than anywhere else.

It is a smaller club and can be socially easier to break the ice there compared to other clubs.

We have been once when there was a large group of regulars in and found it a bit cliquey that night but its never been like that since. Most people are very friendly just like other clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic