FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hellfire club sunbury

Hellfire club sunbury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eathrow pineapple OP   Couple  over a year ago

West London

Hiya, has anyone been to the hellfire club in sunbury at all. I see alot going to kestrels and abfabs and was wanting to know if anyone had been there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Hellfire is an interesting place with a good layout and an excellent dungeon. Enjoyed many a fun night there

West London

Is it more for fetishism and dungeon play

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Not exclusively. It has playrooms, a cinema, dark room grope box and a dogging car. It's got all the areas you would expect in a club. Am always surprised that it's not busier or maybe I've not been to the right event

By *oubleTrouble666Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We have been a few times and love it. A well looked after venue, very friendly and welcoming. We prefer it to Abfabs.

West London

Ok great thanks for replying

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

It’s our preferred club in this area. We are often there and throw parties throughout the year.

The staff are amazing and the venue is clean and welcoming.

By *ARKblondeCouple  over a year ago

london

Yeah, it's a nice place, good lounge, great dungeon, nice play rooms, BYO booze bar...it was even pretty busy the last couple of times we popped along on a Wednesday.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

We’ve always liked the sound of hellfire but reports are that it’s never that busy.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

We both love Hellfire - lots of different areas to play in, lovely cinema, nice fungeon and lots of really nice down to earth people. Also, lots of people from London trying to avoid people from London.

By *ltSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Fairly new to this. Have been to a couple of clubs but planning our first visit to hellfire in a few weeks and just wanted to find out about the basic facilities. Does it have lockers / changing rooms and do we need to take our own towels?

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Fairly new to this. Have been to a couple of clubs but planning our first visit to hellfire in a few weeks and just wanted to find out about the basic facilities. Does it have lockers / changing rooms and do we need to take our own towels? "

Lockers yes, changing rooms not exclusively but there are places where you can get changed privately. Hellfire has no wet area (hottub or spa area) and only 1 shower in the ladies toilet downstairs (bring your own towel). I have suggested a few times that they install more showers, it would just make it a better experience for everybody.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go there alot haven’t been for 4-5 years. It was never busy busy… but had some nice people there. The themed nights seemed good.

I need to go back has been too long.

Maybe meet some of you there x

Godalming

"Fairly new to this. Have been to a couple of clubs but planning our first visit to hellfire in a few weeks and just wanted to find out about the basic facilities. Does it have lockers / changing rooms and do we need to take our own towels? "

There is a changing room exclusively for couples. Downstairs in the couples corridor.

By *omethingfun96Couple  over a year ago

greater london

We’ve been quite a few times and always been a good night. Not always that busy but still had a good night

I’m attending with a female friend this weekend - We hope to see some of you there!!

Lockers are small I just managed my bag in there also you require £10 deposit for them which they give back when you and the key back in.

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

We went back to Hellfire a few weeks ago. The fist time since the start of COVID. We're going to start going alot more often and we prefer it over Abfabs. Might be there this Saturday

By *tartingoutlondonCouple  over a year ago

London

Hellfire has some inspired events, especially bad girls, and the staff are absolutely lovely. It can be quiet sometimes, but it is worth a visit for sure as it is an amazing adult playground at the very least.

By *ristinapinkWoman  over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

It’s my regular. True that sometimes is very quiet, it’s hit and miss. I would say event nights are usually ok. They also have a new event which is a lower price ticket on the first Friday of every month, I think that one will be busier.

The facilities are ok. Clean and plenty to chose from. The staff is really welcoming.

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Also, lots of people from London trying to avoid people from London."

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

london

I’m a member, I really enjoy the Hellfire club when I’m down south. I mainly attended on a Wednesday and as previously said it’s not the busiest of places but I’ve always enjoyed myself and have met loads of good friendly people. Staff are great! Could do with suppling towels for showing, even at a hire price maybe. Nothing bad to say about the place, I’ll definitely be back soon

By *ragon007Man  over a year ago

london

Only attend once but it was very bad

Godalming

"Only attend once but it was very bad "

You picked the wrong night, sadly.

Sometimes there’s so much else going on in the world, it makes for a quiet night.

We’ve been there when it’s packed to the rafters and fabulous.

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

Went for the first time back in late October/ early November and it was uncomfortably cold then, must be like a deep freeze in there now- unless they're heating the place now. That aside, it was an interesting wednesday evening. I'll give it another bash in the spring

» Add a new message to this topic