FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > No3 Club Meets

No3 Club Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a meet listed for No3 Club in Chorley for tonight Saturday. Now I know our profile puts some off as we meet inside the club, however we've had zero interest, not one mail even Timewasters haven't bothered. Are we that un approachable??

We still attend the club without a meet arranged and always have fun, just nice once in a while to have a some banter before we meet

Yes we're are No3 regulars does that put people off or is it our profile ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know if it puts people off but I'll be at the No 3 tonight with my female friend. We'll look out for you!

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

Good Morning and Hello.

Definitely nothing wrong with your profile.

You explain up front exactly what you want and where you are happy to meet.

Having chatted to you both several times previously in No.3 I know nice and sexy you are.

I am a little surprised you have had no interest...

But it could be that it is right in-between Christmas and New Year when things are expensive.

So maybe people have either just been to a Christmas / Boxing day party or are waiting for the NY parties?

And with the fantastic control on Single Men at the club (meant as the correct and nice statement it is, and never ever a knock at the club )

It is not as easy for single men to just turn up and pay on the door as everything is arranged and pre-booked.

I am sure you will have fun tonight (always easy to do at No.3) and hopefully you get a little on-line banter going first with someone who can make it along to meet you tonight.

Sadly I cannot make it, as I would have said hello.

Have a fun night.

xxx

Thanks for that Thaun, I know the single guy getting in a club can be a challenge but we do think we're worth the effort

It's just the fact we have had NO interest in our meet.

By *an_danCouple  over a year ago

notts

Nothing wrong with ur profile u look awesome but you might like to try another club phehaps chameleons or xtreme excite we would meet you there lol.

Dan xx

"Nothing wrong with ur profile u look awesome but you might like to try another club phehaps chameleons or xtreme excite we would meet you there lol.

Dan xx"

Thanks for that Dan, We're definitely going to try Chams this year we tried to last year but plans let us down. We'll post up when we're going.

you look awesome guys, I want to go but can only go through the day, so if I ever do and your free, will give you a shout xxx

"you look awesome guys, I want to go but can only go through the day, so if I ever do and your free, will give you a shout xxx

"

Thank you, we only make the Sunday afternoon / evenings weekdays are out due to work.

ah well xxxx

maybe sometime xxx

By *uriouscouple93Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Hi there, we do exactly the same when we post, we dont do arranged meets but we do let couples know where we will be, and always say HI, nothing wrong with that

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Hi there, we do exactly the same when we post, we dont do arranged meets but we do let couples know where we will be, and always say HI, nothing wrong with that "

Hi we do exactly the same. We put up that we were going to A & E yesterday afternoon, a couple who we know saw it and decided to come to the club. A great afternoon was had

No-one has replied to our meet either

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 17:26:55]

Do you not think that it might be cos you're at the club every week and lots of people know this so they don't need to get in touch as they know exactly where you're going to be.

It's the same for us... Very little interest from genuine people.

See you both tonight...

I think as you post for there everytime, people may think your posting for the club as clubs do use some of its regulars to post to attract others to make them look busy.

We arent saying this is the case,

but we have noticed with a few clubs that alot of there regulars are always posting,

so we tend not to get intouch with them, even if were looking at attending the club.

If we meet and bump into them we,ll chat in there.

Lol, don't take it personally, I posted when I was going to a GG day at No3 and not a sniff on here either!!!

Did have much fun when I got there tho xx

Made to feel really welcome by Glen and Mary and all of the regulars at the club last night - thanks guys!

"Hi there, we do exactly the same when we post, we dont do arranged meets but we do let couples know where we will be, and always say HI, nothing wrong with that

Hi we do exactly the same. We put up that we were going to A & E yesterday afternoon, a couple who we know saw it and decided to come to the club. A great afternoon was had "

where you on the pool table again? lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic