FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time to a club

First time to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I have never been to a club before and have been thinking of trying to get the partner to come to one.

She’s bicurious I’m bi and we have been chatting of a mmf or couple fun. Obviously she is rather nervous about the whole thing at present.

So my question is what is the usual club etiquette, what do you wear? Just towels or do the ladies have to wear lingerie etc.

How does the whole thing work.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

All depends what club you go to I have been to Cupid’s near Manchester. The blokes wear either a towel or boxers and the ladies in what ever sexy attire they want hope it helps

By *rAndMrsLilCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We're in a similar boat. We're going to our first ever club (Quest, Leeds) tomorrow afternoon and have no idea what to expect. We've heard great things so far though

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi, I have never been to a club before and have been thinking of trying to get the partner to come to one.

She’s bicurious I’m bi and we have been chatting of a mmf or couple fun. Obviously she is rather nervous about the whole thing at present.

So my question is what is the usual club etiquette, what do you wear? Just towels or do the ladies have to wear lingerie etc.

Thanks in advance "

Depends entirely on the club.

Two in quite close proximity - Xtasia and Chams - are total opposites.

Chams is dress down (towel/lingerie) on arrival and Xtasia is clothed until you choose to strip.

If she's seriously interested I'd strongly suggest setting up a couples profile. You can then chat to other club goers in advance without them assuming you're just another single guy with a non-existent partner. That happens a lot.

A

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

It depends on the club. Most have a website so you can look up their dress rules. Some like Cupids are dress down on arrival. Typically that means boxers for the guys and lingerie for the ladies. If you'd rather cover up a little more, we've seen guys wearing plain t-shirts and women with a satin gown or sarong.

Some clubs, like xtasia in West Bromwich, don't have a dress down rule so you can be fully dressed everywhere in the club all night. Others, such as Townhouse, let you remain fully dressed all night in the bar area. You can look around the play areas fully dressed up until 10ish but then need to dress down if you want to go up there.

By *ingerMasterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hi, I have never been to a club before and have been thinking of trying to get the partner to come to one.

Thanks in advance "

Just think of it like this.

A normal nightclub (I call it vanilla) has a dance floor and a bar. You go with some friends. Have a drink, maybe a dance. See a guy you like and might have a cheeky kiss.

In a swinger club you go with friends, you have a few drinks, might have a dance, might see a guy/girl you like and have a cheeky kiss.

The big difference is what happens next.

In a vanilla club you have to decode of he/she's coming back to yours or your going to his/hers. Is he/she an axe murderer or a stalker?

In a swingers club you both just go upstairs

But you don't have to have sex. I can't remember the last time I had sex in a club (not including with the missus) and there's different rooms for different tastes including private ones

» Add a new message to this topic