FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club for a newbie

Best club for a newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife has embraced her bi side and is exploring it fully now. This has lead to an interest in the possible club scene for us in the near future.

Is there any club recommendations for someone dipping their toe as such and that is more girl on girl orientated or has a specific night for such a thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play in Blackpool do an excellent bi night

But I'd say look around the club review section see which suits what your looking for.

You'd find there'sfemale play on most times

Brilliant, thank you

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

Vanilla Alternative at Tempsford on the A1 is a great club worth a try, they do various nights.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Vanilla Alternative at Tempsford on the A1 is a great club worth a try, they do various nights. "

Whenever people recommend VA, they forget one small piece of information: VA has no private lockable rooms, so can be a bit too much for a total newbie. But if you're voyeurs/exhibitionists, it has a lot to offer.

There are two clubs not far from VA that do offer private, lockable rooms. One is Jaydees, that is nearer to St Neots, and it's a bring-your-own-booze venue. They have a bi night coming up on the 3rd of February, but it's geared more towards bi men (like most bi nights at clubs).

In Dunstable, you have Penthouse Playrooms, a licensed club that offers private lockable rooms. I think their bi night is either today or tomorrow.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"My wife has embraced her bi side and is exploring it fully now. This has lead to an interest in the possible club scene for us in the near future.

Is there any club recommendations for someone dipping their toe as such and that is more girl on girl orientated or has a specific night for such a thing? "

abfabs heathrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Vanilla Alternative at Tempsford on the A1 is a great club worth a try, they do various nights.

Whenever people recommend VA, they forget one small piece of information: VA has no private lockable rooms, so can be a bit too much for a total newbie. But if you're voyeurs/exhibitionists, it has a lot to offer.

"

I’d totally agree with this.

The fully open play set up at the VA would definitely feel a bit like jumping into the deep end for any nervous newbie first stepping out on the club scene.

I’d definitely recommend either Jaydees or Penthouse Playrooms instead, with both club’s offering either a house party atmosphere at Jaydees or a Penthouse for that classy nightclub feel…. Each club has a no pressure to play attitude but also have a great mix of both private or open areas that will suit all levels of experience.

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

"Vanilla Alternative at Tempsford on the A1 is a great club worth a try, they do various nights.

I’d totally agree with this.

The fully open play set up at the VA would definitely feel a bit like jumping into the deep end for any nervous newbie first stepping out on the club scene.

I’d definitely recommend either Jaydees or Penthouse Playrooms instead, with both club’s offering either a house party atmosphere at Jaydees or a Penthouse for that classy nightclub feel…. Each club has a no pressure to play attitude but also have a great mix of both private or open areas that will suit all levels of experience."

I suggested V.A. as the bi nights at Jaydees are more male orientated although inclusive and thought maybe V.A. would be maybe more suitable for f on f play. Good point about the open play area layout at V.A. though as there's only the couples area that can be more secluded I guess it could be seen as a bit daunting. I personally favour Jaydees tbh as it's my regular club and also more newbie friendly.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Club play in blackpool is so friendly and well worth the road trip, surrounded by fabulous guesthouses one in particular being the avant garde which is a swinger hotel xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fwiw “bi nights” at clubs tend to mean “bi male”. At straight swinger events (especially ones for couples & single women) women are pretty much expected to be bi.

Thanks everyone

» Add a new message to this topic