FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Greedy Girl nights

Best Greedy Girl nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I love the attics GG nights but I want to venture further afield.

I have visted the Townhouse and loved it there...

So any where else??? I would ideally love somewhere that will allow filming of the facials/Bukkake

So any club recomendations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would also be interested hearing suggestions

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

"Would also be interested hearing suggestions "

Me too

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I love the attics GG nights but I want to venture further afield.

So any where else??? I would ideally love somewhere that will allow filming of the facials/Bukkake

So any club recomendations"

Abfabs started doing Greedy girl nights few months back once a month and it gets really busy. I’m not sure about filming but maybe you are allowed in one of private rooms. Check with club. X

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

In general clubs don't allow filming. Maybe ask the club directly first though. From memory, I think Xtasia have a monthly GG night.

By *exanthemMan  over a year ago

North

That can be easily arranged - so many clubs do club hire thing, you can hire a club for a few hrs to a full day upto 5.00 pm, you can use camera as it’s for your private use, or tell the club while booking, send invitation well in advance and with a message of being filmed, some singles or couple won’t be comfortable, but you have told them, up to them to turn up or not. Probably first event might not go as planned but curiosity makes people take risk, and you will see numbers increasing in subsequent events.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

You could pop along to Fuck Fest at Club Play 10th February always a full on night of play xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attic in Derby have them twice a month on a Thursday night. Think it's the 2nd and 4th of the month. But check their website.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Heard good things about pure at townhouse, we like to go to the milf club which is on daytimes Wednesdays at VA, they can be pretty greedy don't think you'll be able to film there though.

Would like to hear about other events though

By *illwalkerMan  over a year ago

South Lincs

Quest in Leeds have a great GG night, monthly every 2nd Thursday.

By *oandJohn50Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Wicklow

Anyone experience of attending GG night at Abfabs would be appreciated.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I think Cupid's does them, have you tried pandoras there's always plenty of party night's?!!

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

Where is club play please?

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

Our favourite is our place 4 fun at Alexandra palace, fantastic atmosphere Tuesday nights is GG night. Not sure about filming could ask

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Where is club play please? "

I think it’s in Blackpool FY1 4AB. X

By *otwifeAdventuresCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

s the only thing in out bucket list that we havent tried, hoping one day wouod be able to experience it xx

By *iverRainWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Purple Mamba has Voracious Vixens nights. I also have a friend who liked the gg nights on sundays at club 29 which might be suitable for bukkake

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Where is club play please?

I think it’s in Blackpool FY1 4AB. X"

Nottingham

"Purple Mamba has Voracious Vixens nights. I also have a friend who liked the gg nights on sundays at club 29 which might be suitable for bukkake"

What are these nights like? We struggle Thursdays for childcare but might be able to sort something...

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

I’ve not managed a visit yet but been told the Annex is excellent

"Attic in Derby have them twice a month on a Thursday night. Think it's the 2nd and 4th of the month. But check their website. "
as the original post stated I am a regular at the Attic greedy girls ( and record holder lol ) but thanks

Dublin/Wicklow

"Anyone experience of attending GG night at Abfabs would be appreciated. "

Anyone be so kind as to share their experience? Looking to maybe attend sometime soon. thanks.

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone experience of attending GG night at Abfabs would be appreciated.

Anyone be so kind as to share their experience? Looking to maybe attend sometime soon. thanks. "

You took the words out of my mouth, I’ve never been to any club before I’d love to know how it all works xx

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

In our experience GG nights aren't generally that different than normal nights - they just let a few extra guys in.

Went to one at Cupid's though where there were a lot more guys, and some women competing to see who could get the most. But it's still the same rules - ask before you touch, so you don't have to take part.

Dublin/Wicklow

Thanks, thought that. Just wondered if anyone had experienced one in abfabs and possibly the Friday evenings in general.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I feel hurt

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

"Thanks, thought that. Just wondered if anyone had experienced one in abfabs and possibly the Friday evenings in general. "

We’ve not been the a GG night at AbFabs, but Fridays are great. Usually busy, a great crowd and occasionally happy hours at the bar. Can’t wait for our next visit!

"In our experience GG nights aren't generally that different than normal nights - they just let a few extra guys in.

Went to one at Cupid's though where there were a lot more guys, and some women competing to see who could get the most. But it's still the same rules - ask before you touch, so you don't have to take part."

I find them very different.. greedy girl play isn't very accepted on other nights and really not enough men xx

By *umpkinspicedcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Telford

For filming, Townhouse have an awesome content night called Fierce.

The whole club is open to take photos and videos along with lots of other content creators too. You don’t have to be a CC, just grab any filthy content you would like for yourselves.

There’s often photographers, videographers and lots of lovely people all happy to help each other out with scenes etc. Next one is early March x

"For filming, Townhouse have an awesome content night called Fierce.

The whole club is open to take photos and videos along with lots of other content creators too. You don’t have to be a CC, just grab any filthy content you would like for yourselves.

There’s often photographers, videographers and lots of lovely people all happy to help each other out with scenes etc. Next one is early March x"

thanks. Early March won't be possible for me as having a knee opp on the 1st but worth noting for the future x

By *aughtyandniceCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Cupids do some great events

By *immyb691000Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Sadly, phone are to be left in the changing room lockers

By *a_fun_30_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This might be a really stupid question and really not meant to offend anyone but are GG nights more for people who are into curvier ladies or is it a good mix like a “normal” event night?

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

F

"This might be a really stupid question and really not meant to offend anyone but are GG nights more for people who are into curvier ladies or is it a good mix like a “normal” event night? "
its a good mix normally xz

Nottingham

Would like to know more about the townhouse events, pure and clusterfuck as we are thinking of travelling to these .

By *ragon007Man  over a year ago

london

Our place 4 fun have great greedy girl nights xx

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Townhouse has an event where content can be shot but I’m not sure if it’s pictures only or if you can be filmed too , the event is called "Fierce" . They also have an event called "total submission " where basically you can ask the hosts to arrange the type of thing you want to take part in , like bukkake and whatnot. I hope this can help

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

For content there’s also fierce and for whatever takes your fancy there’s total submission

By *ucktuationCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Abfabs is good

By *ittle miss subWoman  over a year ago

Manchester / Liverpool

Hi,

I Host the Greedy Girls night @ Cupids and yes still need permission to play but my events are usually very heavy playing lots and lots of group public fun as well as the private rooms. Lots of reviews in the club reviews or my verifications too.

Also do a clicker challenge who can have the most cocks 1 click per cock I took the crown last night!!! Hahaha

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me

Kirsty (LMS) xxx

By *orruptedCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We love the GG night at the Attic but we would like to find one where you can close the door in a play room. We’d like to get 15 or so men in a room, let them know the rules then let the play begin. The rules are simple, use a condom and cum over her face.

Manchester / Liverpool

"We love the GG night at the Attic but we would like to find one where you can close the door in a play room. We’d like to get 15 or so men in a room, let them know the rules then let the play begin. The rules are simple, use a condom and cum over her face. "

Could definitely do that in cupids nothing better when people know what they want!!! Xx

"Hi,

I Host the Greedy Girls night @ Cupids and yes still need permission to play but my events are usually very heavy playing lots and lots of group public fun as well as the private rooms. Lots of reviews in the club reviews or my verifications too.

Also do a clicker challenge who can have the most cocks 1 click per cock I took the crown last night!!! Hahaha

Kirsty (LMS) xxx"

Not been to a cupids greedy girls in a long time but they were always a good night...

Manchester / Liverpool

"Hi,

Kirsty (LMS) xxx Not been to a cupids greedy girls in a long time but they were always a good night... "

Yes always lots if fun!!! I'm curious what's your record that you hold atm xxx

"Hi,

Kirsty (LMS) xxx Not been to a cupids greedy girls in a long time but they were always a good night...

Yes always lots if fun!!! I'm curious what's your record that you hold atm xxx"

I'm sure we can have a lot of fun.

By *ucktuationCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Great night on the last Friday in feb at abfabs gg night and Jill broke her previous record lol xx

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Attic in Derby have them twice a month on a Thursday night. Think it's the 2nd and 4th of the month. But check their website. as the original post stated I am a regular at the Attic greedy girls ( and record holder lol ) but thanks "

You knew someone would ask- we need to know what the record is?

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Hi,

And we need to know how many cocks won you the crown?

Kirsty (LMS) xxx"

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

You can try, The Annex in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, every other Wednesday night. 7.30pm to 11pm. That is their GREEDY GIRLS night.

Alternatively the venue also holds specials for girls who want organised Bukkake and/or Gangbangs (inc Czech style fucking wall) if wanting to break any records here.

See theannex fab profile for invites, specials and hires for if more information needed.

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

"You can try, The Annex in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, every other Wednesday night. 7.30pm to 11pm. That is their GREEDY GIRLS night.

Alternatively the venue also holds specials for girls who want organised Bukkake and/or Gangbangs (inc Czech style fucking wall) if wanting to break any records here.

See theannex fab profile for invites, specials and hires for if more information needed."

Filming with correct paperwork in place for the specials would be allowed OP

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

"Hi,

Kirsty (LMS) xxx"

Congratulations on your title. I plan on visiting soon would love to help you keep your crown lol

» Add a new message to this topic