FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool - Valentine's Weekend advice.

Blackpool - Valentine's Weekend advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eprechaun2891 OP   Man  over a year ago

Middle of Nowhere

Hi Fabbers,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask for advice. So apologies in advance.

This coming weekend I will be a first time club goer and it will also be my first time in Blackpool.

Are there any particular hotels to look out for that are good for fabbers. I am currently booking my accommodation, however, Blackpool has so many hotels that I don't know which way to look.

It would be good to be in a hotel with other social fabbers to help break the ice before the club begins. Feel free to give a shout if you are in Blackpool 10th-12th Feb also.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

There is Avant Garde, Paradise, Stay & Play. Then clubs I would recommend Club Play x

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Hi Fabbers,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask for advice. So apologies in advance.

This coming weekend I will be a first time club goer and it will also be my first time in Blackpool.

Are there any particular hotels to look out for that are good for fabbers. I am currently booking my accommodation, however, Blackpool has so many hotels that I don't know which way to look.

It would be good to be in a hotel with other social fabbers to help break the ice before the club begins. Feel free to give a shout if you are in Blackpool 10th-12th Feb also.

Thanks."

We at club play also recommend the above hotel

Although your best to ring as they fill up quite quickly

10th will be fuckfest

Well the 11th will be the big red hot dip and strip party

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I always stay at The Boulevard. It's a taxi ride to the club, but it's by far the nicest hotel in town. Plus I like the contrast of being at a club, then slipping back into normal life.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Another recommendation for Avant Guarde but like has already been said it get booked up quickly and is just a short walk from Club Play, I’ll be hosting Fuck Fest on Friday night so feel free to message me if you want to go onto the guest list xx

Middle of Nowhere

Thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately I missed out on all of the above places but found a b&b close to club play so all set now.

Does anyone know if there are socials happening during the day where single males are welcome?

I am attending club play on the Saturday night but would like to check out infusion or AG hotel if possible on Saturday/Sunday day time.

Thanks in advance.

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

Avant garde usually open their bar for none residents from 8pm I'm sure but not during the day.

Middle of Nowhere

"Avant garde usually open their bar for none residents from 8pm I'm sure but not during the day.

"

That’s fantastic, I might try and call in before heading onto club play.

Thanks.

By *erbert07Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Hi leprechaun

I'm staying at the Paradise on Friday. Happy to meet you to say hi & explore Blackpool with.

» Add a new message to this topic