FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hellfire club bad girls this Saturday

Hellfire club bad girls this Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w1980 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

Hey

Anyone even been to this night and if so what was it like.

Seems to have a bit of a theme where the lady's get money from the guys for stuff and the one with the most money at the end wins £200.

Wondering if this makes for a busy night or just puts females and couples off from going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Hey

Seems to have a bit of a theme where the lady's get money from the guys for stuff and the one with the most money at the end wins £200.

Wondering if this makes for a busy night or just puts females and couples off from going

"

Never been and don’t intent to. It’s soliciting which is illegal.

Sutton

Wouldn't have thought they would do anything illegal. Think its just for fun with fake money

Staines

"Wouldn't have thought they would do anything illegal. Think its just for fun with fake money "

The fact the girl with the most ‘fake money’ wins real money. That’s soliciting

Sutton

If it bothers you that much take it up with hellfire. I only wanted to know what the night was like.

And it's on Friday not Saturday so I won't be going anyway

By *eliciousPleasureCouple  over a year ago

Rickmansworth (Near Watford)

[Removed by poster at 16/02/23 22:18:07]

"If it bothers you that much take it up with hellfire. I only wanted to know what the night was like.

And it's on Friday not Saturday so I won't be going anyway "

Bad girls is a fun night, don’t worry about the haters, they would never win a bad girls night lol we have no affiliation with the club, but have been a few times… it’s great fun and the guys are respectful, the bad girls game is a role play and good fun at that. Much better than other nights were 20 men try to jump on one girl at other clubs …

Staines

"If it bothers you that much take it up with hellfire. I only wanted to know what the night was like.

Bad girls is a fun night, don’t worry about the haters, they would never win a bad girls night lol we have no affiliation with the club, but have been a few times… it’s great fun and the guys are respectful, the bad girls game is a role play and good fun at that. Much better than other nights were 20 men try to jump on one girl at other clubs …"

Wow. With members like you, I’m glad I don’t attend this club.

Bad girls is a fun night, don’t worry about the haters, they would never win a bad girls night lol we have no affiliation with the club, but have been a few times… it’s great fun and the guys are respectful, the bad girls game is a role play and good fun at that. Much better than other nights were 20 men try to jump on one girl at other clubs …

Wow. With members like you, I’m glad I don’t attend this club. "

We are members of most clubs in the Uk and around the world , your passive aggressive comment is laughable. Don’t talk about clubs and nights you clearly know nothing about and haven’t attended.

By *innieBeeCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Burnham

We are members of most clubs in the Uk and around the world , your passive aggressive comment is laughable. Don’t talk about clubs and nights you clearly know nothing about and haven’t attended. "

Ha ha … with members like you we would definitely attend this club !

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Hey

"

I really need to go to one of these nights.. bit far for me.. and that sounds a real giggle. Although having a very competitive side may be a bad thing lol.

We do love competition at bad girls night x so much fun for everyone …

"We do love competition at bad girls night x so much fun for everyone … "
is it often a busy night??? Xx

Staines

We are members of most clubs in the Uk and around the world , your passive aggressive comment is laughable. Don’t talk about clubs and nights you clearly know nothing about and haven’t attended. "

Passive aggressive? I stated my opinion …. Then you responded with a personal attack.

We are members of most clubs in the Uk and around the world , your passive aggressive comment is laughable. Don’t talk about clubs and nights you clearly know nothing about and haven’t attended.

Passive aggressive? I stated my opinion …. Then you responded with a personal attack. "

to be fair I would say stating that with members like you, your glad you don't attend. That is quite personal but greedy girl nights are not for all. I've never been to this club as its a trek for me but it is on my to do list. I'm a little on the fence about how I feel about the game with the money but always attend clubs usually on more than one night before I give my opinion . But we are all entitled to our own views x

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

This is my personal opinion, and also contains generalisations..

IMHO, most greedy girls are part of a couple - the man looking after the woman, ensuring she is having fun, and monitoring the play / players etc.

(Those single ladies that play gg alone, I take my hat off to you!)

Add real money to the mix, no matter how disguised, and I wonder how many ladies are being "encouraged" to take more than they want, for the sake of a couple of hundred (from memory) pounds.

"This is my personal opinion, and also contains generalisations..

IMHO, most greedy girls are part of a couple - the man looking after the woman, ensuring she is having fun, and monitoring the play / players etc.

Add real money to the mix, no matter how disguised, and I wonder how many ladies are being "encouraged" to take more than they want, for the sake of a couple of hundred (from memory) pounds."

I suppose fair points of view from a single guy, but I always am there to make sure my wife is safe and everyone is being respectful. I haven’t seen anyone being encouraged to “take more than they want” most greedy girls nights don’t have enough men to satisfy the greedy girls! You can tell real greedy girls as they meet men, and couples in various clubs.

With regards to the money/cash aspect, the same can be said for paying entrance to a club for the sole purpose of having sex with others. Or club promoters who target the sex club scene they are making money or “pimping” from promoting sex swinging nights, which you obviously go to.

Therefore, it is all a matter of perspective, I find lots of people talk on here without having the first hand knowledge and experience of the actual subject content.

We like the hellfire bad girls night better than all the other greedy girl nights because you can control the single men who play with your partner essentially because of the role pay game, instead of loads of men thinking they can touch without permission.

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

london

"This is my personal opinion, and also contains generalisations..

Add real money to the mix, no matter how disguised, and I wonder how many ladies are being "encouraged" to take more than they want, for the sake of a couple of hundred (from memory) pounds.

I suppose fair points of view from a single guy, but I always am there to make sure my wife is safe and everyone is being respectful. I haven’t seen anyone being encouraged to “take more than they want” most greedy girls nights don’t have enough men to satisfy the greedy girls! You can tell real greedy girls as they meet men, and couples in various clubs.

With regards to the money/cash aspect, the same can be said for paying entrance to a club for the sole purpose of having sex with others. Or club promoters who target the sex club scene they are making money or “pimping” from promoting sex swinging nights, which you obviously go to.

Therefore, it is all a matter of perspective, I find lots of people talk on here without having the first hand knowledge and experience of the actual subject content.

We like the hellfire bad girls night better than all the other greedy girl nights because you can control the single men who play with your partner essentially because of the role pay game, instead of loads of men thinking they can touch without permission. "

I’m a member, I’ve mostly ever attended on a weekday though. I was on the fence about this event but after reading this I’m going to give it a try this month. You’re spot on about people talking without the first hand experiences

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 22:41:27]

I definitely need to be initiated to hellfire.

Need the stars to align for an evening.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

Sounds like fun to me and i can imagine it eliminates much of the unwanted (unsolicited) behaviour of lots of male singles. Just have to find a night im free now

We are looking forward to the next Bad Girls Night on Friday! We will be attending with our Super Sexy “Bad Girl” Girlfriend Charlotte xx

See you all there x

By *estivalfunloverMan  over a year ago

didcot

Just to add that any night with Delicious Pleasure and also their beautiful sub Charlotte is likely to go with the most delicious of bangs. This is not, whether you’re there to watch or to play, one to miss.

Wait bad girls and money fuck I'm all in lool (I get the theme is not real money I know) do you have to be a member to attend

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi all

We are giving out £50 notes instead of $100 bills this month; so gents get 4 notes, instead of two, to spend!

Just in reply to a couple of previous comments. It is completely reasonable to ask about money and sex; so this is our take:

It really is just a fun game, where guys and girls can live out a fantasy, in a safe and friendly environment. There is no pressure for ladies to participate and glow wristbands are worn to clearly denote who is playing.

See you Friday!

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

I have never been to this club but this particular night looks like fun.

Must get along sometime.

» Add a new message to this topic