FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The best club near me

The best club near me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just so people know I am quite new to the scene. Really want to get in to the clubs. I don’t know if it’s harder for the men to get in the clubs than it is the females. And could anybody tell me some that are in my area I live in Northamptonshire near Wellingborough thank you in advance for any help. Love Darren

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Check out the club reviews section. There are a few in your region. Just depends how far you want to travel and in which direction

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

JayDees isn't that far from you and is a great club. Hot tub, mix of public play areas and private rooms and take your own drink.

Ms x

"Check out the club reviews section. There are a few in your region. Just depends how far you want to travel and in which direction "

"JayDees isn't that far from you and is a great club. Hot tub, mix of public play areas and private rooms and take your own drink.

Ms x"

Thank you so much for that. I will look into that one. Maybe see you there one day hopefully.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Not that far from Vanilla Alternative as well.....that's our club of choice as they do MILF Club on Wednesday daytime's - much less nightclubby than most other clubs.

No private play areas, though.

(Bry)

"Not that far from Vanilla Alternative as well.....that's our club of choice as they do MILF Club on Wednesday daytime's - much less nightclubby than most other clubs.

No private play areas, though.

(Bry)"

thank you may see you there one day

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Near you, there is The Playgrounds (I think it might be Saturdays only but you'd need to check), Jaydees near St Neots (already mentioned above; single men allowed in both Fri and Sat but have to book beforehand; bring-your-own-booze; as mentioned, open Thursdays day time during term; has to be a member, may be able to get membership on the day but you'd need to check that with the club), Vanilla Alternative near Sandy (only allows men on Fridays, as far as I'm aware, and men still need to book; no private lockable rooms; fully licensed so have to buy drinks there; MILF club on Wednesdays allow men in, too, but still men need to be booked; has to be a member- application needs to be approved before turning up), Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable (I think they only allow men on Fridays; fully licensed; loads of different play areas)

» Add a new message to this topic