FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi night

Bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustustwoagain OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stafford

Which midlands club hosts the best bi night and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichxLeCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Chameleons as that's where we've found most people attend. You get more single males to single females but I feel most nights you get the same amount of single males to couples attending. X

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

There's a fantastic bi night at Liberty Elite called Libertine. We've been a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

By *aldcumerMan  over a year ago

Watford

Definitely Chameleons. I’ve been to the Vanilla Alternative and Penthouse Playrooms bi events, and Chams is just so much more friendly and inclusive. I was there back in early Jan and had such a good time that I’m back again on Monday 20th Feb.

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Absolutely love the naughty bi nature parties held at secret lounge always a brilliant mix of real players posers and exceptionally sexy people .

Next one is March 25th I believe its a Saturday night too!

By *attoedMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

The playgrounds naughtybinature hosted by Sparklyc and the team

A night open to all bi ppl no matter genre for a sensible flat rate price for all which includes buffet and soft drinks fir your alcoholic beverages.

Set in an Amazing farmhouse in its own grounds it’s not a club it’s more personal it’s a home

An excellent dedicated team to look after you throughout your pick up from local hotel your night and safe drop back .

4 themed rooms 3 downstairs lounges

Outside areas include

Smoking area

Hot tub room

The outside spreader Bar for summer use

And for you that like some whips chains and paddles tge Backlash barn .

On arrival you will be greeted by the friendly staff putting you at ease from the moment you arrive

Ensuring your vehicle is parked safely

You will them be introduced to the chief Host

And if new will be given a tour of the venue so you have your bearings and can enjoy your night

Staff always on hand to help in anything you may require

Attending an NBN event at _he playgrounds secret lounge is a must

Can guarantee you’ll love it

By *nby ATV/TS  over a year ago

chilling in the

The Swinging world can be quite tricky for me. I have found that I’m not always ‘encouraged’ to attend ‘regular’ nights. This is me giving the benefit of the doubt. However. That’s not the thread point. And so….. in the Midlands…..

I love the Chams Bi Night. I feel very comfortable there. And always have a lot of fun. Next trip. Mon 13th March. Come say hi if you want….

Also in March. I’m trying, for the first time. Liberty Elite’s Libertine night:

Wed March 29th.

Aimed at the bi/pan/trans/enby community. I’ve heard great things. Very excited to go and try it. I’ll report back. X

By *attoedMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

"The Swinging world can be quite tricky for me. I have found that I’m not always ‘encouraged’ to attend ‘regular’ nights. This is me giving the benefit of the doubt. However. That’s not the thread point. And so….. in the Midlands…..

I love the Chams Bi Night. I feel very comfortable there. And always have a lot of fun. Next trip. Mon 13th March. Come say hi if you want….

Wed March 29th.

Aimed at the bi/pan/trans/enby community. I’ve heard great things. Very excited to go and try it. I’ll report back. X "

All clubs should encourage you to attend regular nights swinging is inclusive for all not exclusive

By *nby ATV/TS  over a year ago

chilling in the

Slowly, slowly.

There are some very open Clubs. And some very ‘not welcoming’ Clubs.

I keep an open mind as to their reasoning.

And in the meantime, I love exploring the fun places. I’ll be sure to add NBN to my list.

Enjoy all. Maybe see you soon. X

By *x_NBN_HostWoman  over a year ago

southeast

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"The playgrounds naughtybinature hosted by Sparklyc and the team

A night open to all bi ppl no matter genre for a sensible flat rate price for all which includes buffet and soft drinks fir your alcoholic beverages.

Set in an Amazing farmhouse in its own grounds it’s not a club it’s more personal it’s a home

An excellent dedicated team to look after you throughout your pick up from local hotel your night and safe drop back .

4 themed rooms 3 downstairs lounges

Outside areas include

Smoking area

Hot tub room

The outside spreader Bar for summer use

And for you that like some whips chains and paddles tge Backlash barn .

On arrival you will be greeted by the friendly staff putting you at ease from the moment you arrive

Ensuring your vehicle is parked safely

You will them be introduced to the chief Host

And if new will be given a tour of the venue so you have your bearings and can enjoy your night

Staff always on hand to help in anything you may require

Attending an NBN event at _he playgrounds secret lounge is a must

Can guarantee you’ll love it

"

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"The Swinging world can be quite tricky for me. I have found that I’m not always ‘encouraged’ to attend ‘regular’ nights. This is me giving the benefit of the doubt. However. That’s not the thread point. And so….. in the Midlands…..

Wed March 29th.

Aimed at the bi/pan/trans/enby community. I’ve heard great things. Very excited to go and try it. I’ll report back. X

All clubs should encourage you to attend regular nights swinging is inclusive for all not exclusive "

I have been told otherwise on different post that swinging isn’t inclusive and straight males aren’t allowed or discouraged from attending bi nights even if they are bi friendly.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

A new bi event at the Northwich sauna near Manchester first Friday of month.

It's my favourite event

The venue is amazing and so clean. It puts others to shame

Va has a bi event too. Great place but I often find tge music too loud that you can't hear yourself think let alone chat with others, unless ypu ho to smoking area or the hottub

Northwich sauna has the largest steam room in UK

This is same place for the Alcheny club night

Somewhere near

Wed March 29th.

All clubs should encourage you to attend regular nights swinging is inclusive for all not exclusive

I have been told otherwise on different post that swinging isn’t inclusive and straight males aren’t allowed or discouraged from attending bi nights even if they are bi friendly."

There's nothing more off putting when I'm playing and a straight guy asks to join .

My usual response is" if ypur not happy to suck cock then do leave us alone"

The clue is in the title of event. Its Bi night. Why attend if your straight

Shangri-la

Wed March 29th.

I have been told otherwise on different post that swinging isn’t inclusive and straight males aren’t allowed or discouraged from attending bi nights even if they are bi friendly.

There's nothing more off putting when I'm playing and a straight guy asks to join .

The clue is in the title of event. It’s Bi night. Why attend if your straight "

Proves me right Not so inclusive then. Not everyone attend to suck cock or even play. Maybe they like hanging around with their bi friends on these events

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We head off to Mr Benn's at VA or Spicy's nights at JayDees. Normally the former though these days. Won't be able to go until May now though

Ipswich

Wed March 29th.

The clue is in the title of event. It’s Bi night. Why attend if your straight

Proves me right Not so inclusive then. Not everyone attend to suck cock or even play. Maybe they like hanging around with their bi friends on these events "

But why go to a bi night if you are not bi? It's not about exclusivity, but a night for a specific play. You'll unlikely get invited to join in if you are not bi surely

Somewhere near

Wed March 29th.

Proves me right Not so inclusive then. Not everyone attend to suck cock or even play. Maybe they like hanging around with their bi friends on these events

But why go to a bi night if you are not bi? It's not about exclusivity, but a night for a specific play. You'll unlikely get invited to join in if you are not bi surely"

Exactly. This . I don't go to bdsm nights for same reason. Its not my thing

Shangri-la

Wed March 29th.

But why go to a bi night if you are not bi? It's not about exclusivity, but a night for a specific play. You'll unlikely get invited to join in if you are not bi surely

Exactly. This . I don't go to bdsm nights for same reason. Its not my thing "

It’s up to you if it’s not your thing and you don’t go to these events. Should people be discouraged to attend bdsm events if they don’t participate but happy to watch and explore new ideas?

Shangri-la

Wed March 29th.

But why go to a bi night if you are not bi? It's not about exclusivity, but a night for a specific play. You'll unlikely get invited to join in if you are not bi surely"

My point is not everyone who attends clubs or these or any night actively looking to play or participate. I have attended bi nights with my bi friends and really enjoyed the vibe and their company and watched them play. I don’t understand why I should be discouraged from doing that when I have no intention to play on these nights?

Somewhere near

Wed March 29th.

My point is not everyone who attends clubs or these or any night actively looking to and froemdlplay or participate. I have attended bi nights with my bi friends and really enjoyed the vibe and their company and watched them play. I don’t understand why I should be discouraged from doing that when I have no intention to play on these nights?"

Yes I'll agree with a bi event vibe and friendliness

They are better than non bi events in my opinion because everyone os friendly and open to diversity

Ipswich

Wed March 29th.

My point is not everyone who attends clubs or these or any night actively looking to and froemdlplay or participate. I have attended bi nights with my bi friends and really enjoyed the vibe and their company and watched them play. I don’t understand why I should be discouraged from doing that when I have no intention to play on these nights?

They are better than non bi events in my opinion because everyone os friendly and open to diversity "

The issue we've had, and why we like bi to be viewed as bi play, is that males ... errr ... tell porkies just to get involved. We now have a basic rule that all cocks go through Mr before getting near Mrs

Somewhere near

Wed March 29th.

My point is not everyone who attends clubs or these or any night actively looking to and froemdlplay or participate. I have attended bi nights with my bi friends and really enjoyed the vibe and their company and watched them play. I don’t understand why I should be discouraged from doing that when I have no intention to play on these nights?

They are better than non bi events in my opinion because everyone os friendly and open to diversity

The issue we've had, and why we like bi to be viewed as bi play, is that males ... errr ... tell porkies just to get involved. We now have a basic rule that all cocks go through Mr before getting near Mrs"

Like your style.

Shangri-la

Wed March 29th.

They are better than non bi events in my opinion because everyone os friendly and open to diversity "

Shangri-la

[Removed by poster at 21/02/23 15:31:35]

Leicester

Libertine event at Libs is definitely one to attend it's mid week too so with a bit of planning it's well worth attending

Wed March 29th.

Aimed at the bi/pan/trans/enby community. I’ve heard great things. Very excited to go and try it. I’ll report back. X "

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 01:00:50]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without a doubt chameleons this is the best bi club I’ve been to

» Add a new message to this topic