FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Condition - fake or real?

Condition - fake or real?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awklord69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgnorth

What do you think? I received a wink from a couple whos profile, with pictures of her pussy (none of him), stating that the wife liked to see her husband sucking cock before she had it inside her! So I asked if it was an invitation to chat and potentially meet. The guy replied stating that he would have to suck my cock to decide if it could be used on his wife. That would be fine having had my cock sucked by 2 guys before. I asked when would be convenient for them to meet and he said this weekend but the wife wouldn't be there as she was working, but he would suck me to decide if it would go any further! I replied stating that if his wife enjoyed seeing it then she would have to be there, and his reply was to say that he didn't understand why guys wouldn't participate if his wife wasn't there and he blocked me! So my query is; was I right not agreeing to go round with the wife not being there and could I be correct in thinking that he may not even have a wife and, had I gone there my cock could have been more than sucked, possibly bitten or even cut off with a knife? Am I being paranoid? Do we know who and what is fake and real on here? ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

I would say it’s unlikely to have been attacked like that but probably theres no wife and he just wants to suck cock.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Pretty sure you’re not being unreasonable to suspect something was hinky.

Not sure about the probability of ending up like Bobbit but you’ve got to go with your gut and err on the side of caution.

Good call in my book

Bridgnorth

That was my suspicion! Thanks for your response ??

Bridgnorth

Thanks for your confirmation that it was a good call not to meet him without her being there (if she even exists!?) ??

By *herry delightWoman  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Unfortunately in my experience over the years is at least 50% of couples profile are single man.

I get very a bit suspicious when a couples profile has no photographs or only the Mrs.

Bridgnorth

50%! as much as that? That really doesn't help the genuine single guys who are looking authentically for friendship, as well as sexy fun, with single women and/or couples, or more!? Well at least we can try but yes, we have to trust our guy! ??

» Add a new message to this topic