FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fetish at clubs

Fetish at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any women that go clubs in north west into feet and stocking type fetish well not women who like them but like men to like theirs. don’t want to go to a club on my first time and scare them off or anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's best to have a first club visit without expectations of much other than to learm the layout and vibe, as well as to introduce yourself to a few people. Most people won't be there to enjoy a specific fetish interest and it's perhaps better to relax and get known to a few people, without pressure to enjoy anything more than being there.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's best to have a first club visit without expectations of much other than to learm the layout and vibe, as well as to introduce yourself to a few people. Most people won't be there to enjoy a specific fetish interest and it's perhaps better to relax and get known to a few people, without pressure to enjoy anything more than being there. "

Ok thanks for the info much appreciated

By *oney_bee33Woman  over a year ago

merseyside

I go to the Townhouse for a lot of the FemDom events like Whimpe, Dirty dominatrix etc.

They have a specific foot event coming up in May I believe, the last one was amazing and very inclusive I thought... I mean, I got several foot rubs so I was a happy gal!

Hope that helps

» Add a new message to this topic