FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attending a club with a FWB

Attending a club with a FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilentnoise OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hey folks, just want some advice. A female friend wants to attend a club event, but doesn't want to go alone and therefore has asked me to attend with her. We play together alone at times, although we are not an established 'couple'. Is it acceptable for us to attend clubs in that case or would this be frowned upon? We wouldn't want to attend a club and then 'pretend' to be a couple, so just wanted some advice about this. Cheers

JP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Depends on the club. Some you will need membership for

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"Hey folks, just want some advice. A female friend wants to attend a club event, but doesn't want to go alone and therefore has asked me to attend with her. We play together alone at times, although we are not an established 'couple'. Is it acceptable for us to attend clubs in that case or would this be frowned upon? We wouldn't want to attend a club and then 'pretend' to be a couple, so just wanted some advice about this. Cheers

JP"

I go all the time with a FWB I've a membership with her and I also have another membership with my wife, the FWB also has a membership with her husband, we never have a problem, you don't have to be married to be classed as a couple so as long as you are sticking to the club rules once you are there I don't see it being an issue

Belfast

Thanks to you both for your replies - very helpful to know.

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"Thanks to you both for your replies - very helpful to know."

I should probably add, when me and the FWB go together we are there to purely play together and would only play with others if we ended up in a group situation. The club rules on it are if you show up together then you leave together.

Belfast

Makes sense. We would be attending together with the plan of playing together and inviting others as part of a group or threesome. So that makes sense.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go with a FB as only thing once had a issue with was not leaving together but we got away with it once saying I had a emergency come up and had to go but I certainly wouldn't do that too often, so I would advive to leave together.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

All clubs know that not all couples arriving together are couples and that don’t always play together, some clubs insist that you are a couple and others are more flexible with it, best to look at the club you’re thinking of trending, look at what’s happening in the night you’re thinking and message the club in advance to let them know you’re new and again when you arrive and a good club will make sure you have a tour and that all the rules are explained to you, pick the right club on the right night for you and you’ll have a blast xx

I've done this in several clubs, but my local club will only allow you to attend as a couple if you are an actual couple.

By *un and stimulationMan  over a year ago

St albans

As others have said it depends on the club.

I have taken several girls to a club on their first visit as a couple. We arrive together, generally play together and always leave together.

I’m usually there for them even if we aren’t a real world couple. I keep my head so they can lose theirs

Have fun

If you're not a couple and plan on playing separate and going to the club apart from each other in future, then both buy single tickets and arrive together. You don't need a couples ticket to turn up with a friend.

By *iss judgedWoman  over a year ago

North Bucks is where I hang around..

I go with my FWB, a monthly fixture at kestrels!

We have a great time and it’s never questioned that we are not an established couple!

"As others have said it depends on the club.

I have taken several girls to a club on their first visit as a couple. We arrive together, generally play together and always leave together.

I’m usually there for them even if we aren’t a real world couple. I keep my head so they can lose theirs

Have fun"

That's one of the nicest posts I've read on here.

Well done to you.

By *ovebirdsupnorthCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Hey folks, just want some advice. A female friend wants to attend a club event, but doesn't want to go alone and therefore has asked me to attend with her. We play together alone at times, although we are not an established 'couple'. Is it acceptable for us to attend clubs in that case or would this be frowned upon? We wouldn't want to attend a club and then 'pretend' to be a couple, so just wanted some advice about this. Cheers

JP"

we offer a first time night down at eureka 27 th May if that helps guide you both in come as singles hope that’s the advice your looking for

Belfast

Thanks again for all your comments. This is very helpful.

By *ecretRdvzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don’t see any issues with it. My understanding is that they only care about men, women, and couples to keep an even spread in attendance, a man and woman attending together are a couple regardless of their situation. As long as you’re not doing it to reduce your entry costs it’s no big deal.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve been loads of times to different clubs with my past FWB.

I attended a club recently with a friend and we had every intention of getting single membership. It was the person there who said we might as well go for the lower cost option of a couple's one. Which made sense as we arrived/left together, and I'd not attend that one on my own

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Me and a friend do it all the time I just go in with her then she does her own thing rest of the night

» Add a new message to this topic