FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios

Rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmiss200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Went there yesterday was there at ten to twelve at a quarter past twelve a woman came out and told us and a few other people it wasn't going to be open until at least two o'clock nothing on the website and it's really not good enough travelling all that way going back never no not with that sort of customer relationship they can't be bothered so we definitely won't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

They might as well not have a website it is so old and out of date (even requires a flash player).

And some clubs wonder why business is poor

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"They might as well not have a website it is so old and out of date (even requires a flash player).

And some clubs wonder why business is poor"

One kind of hopes that modern software should be backwards compatible. It opens ok on my XP laptop and on my smartphone.Loads of things I still use need Flash Player.

As you say, it needs updating. currently says 'Re-opening 19th July' Was that last year or the year before?

...and people moan about Eureka's website!!!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Rio's website has been cr.p since I first 'discovered' the place in late 2014. Even when they had a fire after some knob-head put something on one of the saunas, hence closing them for a while, absolutely nothing online to say what was happening or that they were even closed.

I did read in a forum thread quite a while back that they have two websites now? I might have got that wrong though.

Huddersfield

That's not just what happened, a woman came out at twenty past twelve putting a note on the door to say it was not open she saw people outside queuing so she was in there well before twelve o'clock why didn't she at least have put the notice up when she first got there!

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

it's a shithole anyway

Huddersfield

Bad customer service be prepared to either wait,or just go home or elsewhere,we came back home just a long way to travel didn't expect that to happen

By *ovetoedgeMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Bad customer service be prepared to either wait,or just go home or elsewhere,we came back home just a long way to travel didn't expect that to happen "

Plenty of far better places than Rios, in and around London.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That Rio’s and Camden Town London? It’s never had the best rep….

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

Strange to be getting to a club like Rios so early esp in winter when you can’t sunbathe in the garden? Late afternoon/ early evening is surely the core arrival time outside of summer?

By *omeoplaysMan  over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

Better off going to silverleigh opposite side of London but better customer service and the facilities are much better

Bexley

"Better off going to silverleigh opposite side of London but better customer service and the facilities are much better "

I would't say that of the jacuzzis.

the ones at Rios are far bigger. Yes, you might have to wait for the swimsuited brigade to finish going there for a bath, especially in the smaller one in the main corridor.

London

"Rio's website has been cr.p since I first 'discovered' the place in late 2014. Even when they had a fire after some knob-head put something on one of the saunas, hence closing them for a while, absolutely nothing online to say what was happening or that they were even closed.

I did read in a forum thread quite a while back that they have two websites now? I might have got that wrong though."

Yes there is a second website, that looks a little more modern, but that is not updated either, but the business link when you do a Google search still points to the old site.

London

"Rio's website has been cr.p since I first 'discovered' the place in late 2014. Even when they had a fire after some knob-head put something on one of the saunas, hence closing them for a while, absolutely nothing online to say what was happening or that they were even closed.

I did read in a forum thread quite a while back that they have two websites now? I might have got that wrong though.

Yes there is a second website, that looks a little more modern, but that is not updated either, but the business link when you do a Google search still points to the old site.

"

Very strange. You'd think they'd have taken down the old site (or at least set up an automatic re-direct) if they had built a new one.

I wonder if they feel they don't really need to bother in the marketing or advertising areas because they'll always get the numbers through the door being fairly central in London with no membership requirements.

London

Yet it is a lot quieter compared to days of old when it was open from 11am to 7am.

By *imber373Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Are you talking about Sunday? I found the doors closed just after 12, came back 10 mins later and it had a sign in the door that it would open late at 2pm. (staff issues)

Didn’t think I’d return but in the end I did. Busiest I’ve seen it in a long time, with all jacuzzis open from 4pm. Had 2 hot encounters, should you see this please message for a repeat

"Went there yesterday was there at ten to twelve at a quarter past twelve a woman came out and told us and a few other people it wasn't going to be open until at least two o'clock nothing on the website and it's really not good enough travelling all that way going back never no not with that sort of customer relationship they can't be bothered so we definitely won't "

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 01:46:35]

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Hmmm might go

Huddersfield

"Went there yesterday was there at ten to twelve at a quarter past twelve a woman came out and told us and a few other people it wasn't going to be open until at least two o'clock nothing on the website and it's really not good enough travelling all that way going back never no not with that sort of customer relationship they can't be bothered so we definitely won't "

Bexley

Refresh tree?

"Bad customer service be prepared to either wait,or just go home or elsewhere,we came back home just a long way to travel didn't expect that to happen

Plenty of far better places than Rios, in and around London. "

Other than Eureka's please name them (those in London in particular). Thanks

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Bad customer service be prepared to either wait,or just go home or elsewhere,we came back home just a long way to travel didn't expect that to happen

Plenty of far better places than Rios, in and around London.

Other than Eureka's please name them (those in London in particular). Thanks "

Within M25 Kestrel(abfabs), our place for fun, Hellfire. If you willing to travel little bit out of London then vanilla Alternative, pleasures, penthouse play rooms, Jaydees.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Might go Rios tonight

Mixed bag about this place. On one hand the facilities and cleanliness cannot be faulted.

But..when I'm hearing staff at 10.45pm saying " right let's start getting people out, I'll go clear the back rooms now" and then water systems getting switched off at 11:10pm in my eyes isn't acceptable when you paid until midnight.

Customer service and staff here is what's letting the place down.

People will still flock so they are on a win win.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Oh ok , I didnt go in the end as I was too tired lol

Bexley

"Mixed bag about this place. On one hand the facilities and cleanliness cannot be faulted.

But..when I'm hearing staff at 10.45pm saying " right let's start getting people out, I'll go clear the back rooms now" and then water systems getting switched off at 11:10pm in my eyes isn't acceptable when you paid until midnight.

People will still flock so they are on a win win."

You can't beat Bristol Gardens for having everyone out in time for closing!

By *amLaraCroftWoman  over a year ago

London

Thanks for the heads up

London

"Mixed bag about this place. On one hand the facilities and cleanliness cannot be faulted.

People will still flock so they are on a win win.

You can't beat Bristol Gardens for having everyone out in time for closing!"

Except when there's wc football on

By *illyvMan  over a year ago

bexleyheath

Anyone going today ?

By *.LondonMan  over a year ago

London

I’m debating to visit today

» Add a new message to this topic