FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy Girls - AbFabs March 3st

Greedy Girls - AbFabs March 3st

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugarSpiceCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We are going to the Greedy Girls night at AbFabs for the first time on March 31st.

What are these nights like?

We are looking forward to going....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uyInGreenwichMan  over a year ago

Greenwich

I’ll be heading down for the first time too. What’s the general vibe like? I’ve visited clubs in the North before and they tend to be friendly and chatty, which I like

By *oxandRabbitCouple  over a year ago

Winchester

We are considering going. Never been on a Greedy Girls night before so can't say from personal experience how wild it gets, although guess we'll find out hehe. It has been reasonably lively when we attended on regular Fridays. We have found it is fun socially and super easy to start conversations with a wide range of open-minded people - although a lot of it depends on your attitude and being confident to be the first to say hi.

By *ugarSpiceCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hopefully we will see you there. We hope it gets nice and wild..wink. We always say hi and love breaking the ice at a party!!!

By *ANDJ2021Couple  over a year ago

Berkshire/Suffolk

We love a Greedy Girls night and always have a lot of fun at this particular event. Haven’t been to the club so far this year, but may have to change that this Friday.

By *uyInGreenwichMan  over a year ago

Greenwich

Well, if you see a fairly short guy in glasses and a white shirt with a bit of a beard and short hair looking shy and nervous, do say hello!

By *azzuk249Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

I’ll be there.

Feel free to say hi!

» Add a new message to this topic