FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Return to clubs

Return to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Advice sought from anyone with similar experience please!

In my 20s and early 30s I was a regular at a couple of clubs in the north west, but I dropped out of the scene when I moved to the midlands. I'm now in my late 40s and after a break of over 12 years I'm wondering if I will fit in again. When I started, I was one of the young athletic bods who was sometimes fortunate enough to get invited to play with the older more, experienced folks. Now I'm probably older than those good people were! Will I just be a lemon!

Also, I'm planning to return in Feb by trying out Liberty Elite. I can only make midweek. 7th is After Dark, and 14th is Newbie Night. Should I go for 'safety' and be a newbie again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no expereince of the venues you mention - the only one I know in the midlands is chameleons - a place of legend

only you will find out how it is when you go back in - personally I think you will do just fine

give it a whirl - fortune favours the brave !

Thanks J of Js. I'm definitely brave enough to try it. I think I'm probably just seeking advice from anyone who is relatively new to Liberty Elite. I will also phone the club & have a chat. If it's as good as some reviews I've seen then I'm sure they'll be happy to advise. But I'd prefer an independent view too.

just go do it - what you going to lose??

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Well you make no mention of an interest in Fetish or BDSM in your profile and After Dark is a Fetish/BDSM night.

You might find it the wrong crowd for your tastes?

Good point Natasha/David. I mustn't let my eagerness to go override all else. That said, perhaps I should go along anyway. Once visited a club for first time not knowing it was gay night. I was a bit put out but not put off. I just went agian the following night.

If in doubt call ahead!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm sure you will have a great time .. Just do it!

There are midweek clubs on the London outskirts if that helps anyone xxx

See now, the club scene changes,

I think you should go and see how you feel.

I had a year or so out, and noticed a change when I returned. Years ago the clubs were much busier and now I've noticed (in my personal opinion)that things are much quieter.

Each night is different in each club, so take the bull by the horns and go chat with people; anything extra that happens is a bonus

Just PLEASE do not become a towel tugger or puppyboi

quietlykinkyme said "Years ago the clubs were much busier and now I've noticed (in my personal opinion)that things are much quieter."

Then that's probably a good thing, because there were too many 'followers' many a night in ye olden dayes.

Looking forward to Feb. x

Towel tugger! PMSL!

Towel tuggers are becoming an all too common occurence at Libs and whilst its always flattering to have someone tugging away at your eye level under a towel whilst you try and get down to business it's when they come along and waggle your big toe while getting a blowjob that becomes a little draining. If I can give you one tip don't become a towel tugging toe puller.

It's not a good ice breaker.

I shall wear boxing gloves

Thanks for the responses so far. Encouraging.

If anyone would prefer to hook up for a visit to a new club - purely so we at least have each other to talk to, if nothing else - then please direct mail me, and let's compare notes/familiarise ourselves first. I'm intending to try both Tease 2 and Liberty Elite in February.

» Add a new message to this topic